What the fuck is wrong with her neck? Is that even her?

What the fuck is wrong with her neck? Is that even her?

Staged photo

Does anyone believe that Hillary would "go hiking" after having a stroke and pneumonia?

No secret service?

I don't understand what the big deal is, they're obviously just going off into the woods to do some casual child sacrifice for Moloch.

The baby KNOWS

She's about to take a fresh bite out of that baby.

Go you imagine walking through the woods with a gun and coming upon Bill and Hillary Clinton alone?

That's how you know it's fake

>hillary clinton
>who can barely stand up straight on a balmy 75 degree day
>who struggles to get through speeches because she can't breath
>who lives her entire life in DC and NYC
>who dresses in mutli-thousand dollar couture outfits
>decided to take up hiking the day after the biggest tragedy of her entire life

Look at Hillary's shoes, they don't look woodsy.
She probably took a gator or golf cart out there

>yfw the entire """"""health scare""""""" was a tactic to pull on the heartstrings of American women

Shes fine, she probably has some rash on her neck and is covering it up for modesty :)

Single mom? I'd bet money she is.

It's entirely plausible that she'd fake any shit and lie about anything to get votes.

But I also think that she is so arrogant down to her core, that she is so convinced of her own superiority, that she couldn't bring herself to pretend to be physically weak.

Just listen to her when she pandered to black audience or audiences in the south. She struggled to pretend not to despise them. I don't think she could convincingly pretend to be infirm.

Its literally nothing

let the woman take a walk in the woods if she feels like it desu. glad she lost but we could at least cut her some slack

makes you think, huh?

>tfw she got two left ears.

It's called a scarf you retard

lol

the subterfuge never ends

there is a little filipino guy standing behind her and backing her. that's why the kid is so confused

Her head is photoshopped. Plus no one would wear the kind of shoes she is wearing if they were going hiking.

Have CNN have story about you hiking in the woods.

Actually fled country, drinking Mojitos with Ken Ley and Osama at Moloch island.

This was taken near her house in a park in the NYC suburbs. Not exactly hiking.

>Presidential candidate
>Severely ill presidential candidate
>Going on a walk with former president in the park the day after the election unaccompanied by handlers and secret service

What is the point of this? Who would believe this?