How is your school/work reacting to Trump Presidency?

How is your school/work reacting to Trump Presidency?

My law school has scheduled wellness sessions. These kids are 23-26 years old and they need coloring books and legos to cope with Trump being elected.

>Upcoming wellness events:
>Self-care with Food and Play Join us for delicious and comforting food with opportunity to experience some stress-busting, self-care activities such as coloring sheets, play dough, positive card-making, Legos, and bubbles with your fellow law students.
>When: Friday, Nov. 11th, 12:00-1:00 p.m.
>Location: [X]
>Brief (15-20 min), informal, drop-in time to meet with Dr. [X] to debrief and gain some support and coping skills.
>When: Monday, Nov. 14th, 11:30-1:30 p.m.
>Location: [X]
>Mindfulness Fridays: Nov. 18th,12:00-12:30 p.m. [X]

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=W2Sz_fTfr1E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

are you in california?

more proof that colleges are day-care for adults

That's some Demolition Man-tier bullshit.

Hilarious but also troubling.

I work in a half-white half-Latino factory ran by diehard liberals in one of the bluest counties in the country.

Boss has been sulking. Everyone else is normal, like nothing happened. My supervisor was unusually smug on Wednesday, though.

gas the snowflakes

Just talked about this at my parish. I'm 19 and I tell them about how fucking infantalized people my age and even older are. they're given everything they want and are given leeway their whole lives. so when something happens that they don't like they literally can't compute it and have a mental breakdown. this shit is ridiculous

Midwest

And nobody calls it out either. Why is everyone complicit in this infantalization?

>liberals are literally infantile children
wow who knew

There is something seriously wrong with your youth. Our youth are leftists too but they're just nowhere near as entitled and whiny.

Seriously, what happened?

I think it started with schools trying to cater to sexual assault victims in order to avoid potential liability, and then feminists took advantage and expanded it to everyone who feels bad about something in general.

>coloring books and legos
kek

In academia at least, not only do they not call it out, they fucking encourage it. I'm planning to be a teacher when I'm done with school so I hope I can make some small dent in an already fucked generation. generation z might be a bit better but by and large likely not. I did read that generation z is shaping up to be the most conservative since the post war generation, so I have some optimism for our future.

People whisper to each other. Nobody dares to mention Trump out loud.
I walk around with my trump shirt looking smug as fuck.
They all stare

>I'm planning to be a teacher when I'm done with school so I hope I can make some small dent

These fuckers will file Title IX complaints against you. Seriously, they use the buzzwords like "feeling unsafe" for opinions they disagree with.

California, work in tech. Could overhear an Indian on the phone with someone trying to explain how trump won, and how they will need to apply for a visa. They sounded very upset.

I hope it doesn't spread here senpai

My teacher is using trigger warnings in his lectures.
I cringe every time it pops up.
Stay safe danebro

>Seriously, what happened?
A dangerous cocktail of social media, an "everybody is a winner" mentality, the natural and easygoing hyperbole of American news media, and the sacrosanct nature that society has applied to anything stemming from an ideology that is notably "left".

A bad quadrangle for any society. It is unsustainable as the ideas this mixture produces are not compatible with the realities of life. The end result? Grown men and women (in the case of my .gif, very grown women) behaving like children.

I go to the same class as the "I will fucking kill myself. Somebody needs to fix this shit" girl. I live in Cali, she is an illegal immigrant, and I go to class with three other illegal immigrants.

In my Sup Forumssci class, the class she also goes to, she asks the professor if protesting could change the outcome, he looks at her and says "Nope."

Work at landscaping company (with mexicans making up less than 1/3 of the field workers), other than a short conversation between me and my fellow crew members between jobs, there really wasn't anything.

My Mexican crew lead actually seemed a bit optimistic, hoping that they ease up the regulations on businesses like his family's store.

Yeah I'll have to lay low before tenure. Even then I'll have to be a bit careful. But I'm doing history, where I can hope to have some good effects in terms of just my teaching. aka teach critical thinking, teach fair history (not muh white devil history), and generally just be very engaging. I'm very well spoken and when I talk about something I'm interested in I can be very engaging. Especially with history, I honestly approach it as storytelling

>she is an illegal immigrant
From what country?

This one.

From Norwa... From Mexico, you dip.

My spanish teacher (who is from spain) accused the class of being racist because Trump was elected and told us he would not be tolerating any racism in the classroom

Ok
No bully pls
She just didn't seem mexican to me

I'm glad I'm doing my education online rather than on campus. This shit doesn't sound entertaining, just annoying.

Airline pilot here, started a trip the day after he won. Funny enough, we went to Canada for the night.

For the past few days the captain and I have been talking about how much we hate niggers. how stupid the (((soros))) funded (((protests))) are, and we're going to trace the wall on our flight in a couple hours.

I'd say my industry is pretty happy. Except flight attendants, tons of whiny bitches and fags in the cabin.

I'm a tradesman so good, though everyone besides me is Puerto Rican they are largely apathetic.

Sorry, bro.

It's probably because she's quite fat, and has light skin, and she would look asian.

Substitute teaching in southern California. Reactions have been extremely mild. I'm pretty surprised. Then again, I was at the rich school both days after the election.

I'm at a college in Denver. Mostly quiet, a few people getting pissy, and there was a march through campus last night. Other than that every one seems to just be going with it.

No user, he wants to apply for Visa in order to stay. Indians hate Muslims. He's probably telling all his pajeets and pajeetettes to move here and help MAGA

My college is also having a march like this. I love drinking all these tears.

Fuck, I thought trigger warnings was still strictly American..

Sounds about right

The teacher is American so that might have something to do with it

Massachusetts tech office worker here.

There are 7 of us that voted Trump out of 250. Everyone is pissed, upset, "the 2 worst days in US history are 9/11 and 11/9 etc".

They're my buds so I feel sorry for them but none of us have told anyone we voted MAGA. We'd be ostracized.

>attending this if your a guy

The majority of the people where I work voted for him. Some guy even has been wearing his Make America Great Again hat. Nobody so far has really been against Trump, though there are some people who do it jokingly and those people didn't even vote at all.

Some retards asking for a protest next monday.
>next monday

literally no one at works gives a fuck, there has been no talk of it.

kek, classic

I got to work at 6AM Weds along with the construction crew and the landscapers - all I could hear from the parking lot was whooping.

Sounded like victory.

Are you serious? Damn that is sad,

Hahaha I love reading you, guys. xD

>The Trump is racist meme
When will liberals stop saying that?

Please post a screen.

We need to make a compilation.

fagit

Yeah, its been going on here too. I heard someone say the words "Adult Coloring book" the other day on the street and i broke down and started laughing like a maniac.

Then started screaming BUILD THE WALL BUILD THE WALL

Tears erupted. Pleasure was attained.

salt and chimping out. the libs are being classy as always in vomiting their ideas and are not wiping their mouthes.

UMass Lowell had grief counsellors for students AND FACULTY and announced the Doggo the Therapy Dog would be made available.

>Our youth are leftists too but they're just nowhere near as entitled and whiny.

I beg to differ.

>AND FACULTY
Jesus Christ.

i do t3ch support for a fortune 100 company.me and my coworkers have been shitposting for about a year now on this bitch- we are high af on trumps win MAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGAMAGA niigers

The youth are entitled and whiny alright. But American universities and college campuses are just on a whole 'nother level

This is how a friend's workplace handled it:

You pretty much need to be a republican to work here. My supervisor brought donuts in Wednesday morning to celebrate which was nice. My office shares a parking lot with a predominately black college (bossman actually owns the entire lot) so it must really sting for them to stare at a row of cars with pro trump stickers. Oh, and since it's Bossmans land, he can have people towed if he want's. Feels reeeaal fuckin' good. Fuck, I just can't come down.

goddamn you are in heaven nigga. tow all them nigger cars tf out

>racism
>bigotry
>misinformation about immigrants
one of these is not like the others.

That sounds fantastic.

They're just trying to get everyone to shut up about it.

Their school is probably freaking out because some of the students are probably illegal immigrants, so if they lose those, then they lose money and job cuts or whatever.

I love you.

youtube.com/watch?v=W2Sz_fTfr1E

UMich is for cuckholds

>My teacher is using trigger warnings in his lectures

Hahaha! Holy shit this can't be real!

It's real.
The last one was about internett anonymity.
He spent 5 minutes defending Anita Sarkeesian

anti-trump graffiti
safe spaces offered
teachers giving sermons
buttblasted libs everywhere
riots

>Go to finance class
>Half through the lecture tells people Trump will ruin the economy
>Go head after the markets close for the day
>yugh rallies, everything up
>My MAGA smile

Very few people have shown up to my classes since Wednesday, and at my internship everyone's gotten on with their lives pretty quickly. Both were/are majority Trump in SC.

I'm in management at a warehouse in Florida, all niggers were so sad the day after the election. One got in an argument with a Gary Johnson voter in the break room.
I looked upon the tired niggers faces while they stood by the timeclocks, perhaps they stayed up a wee bit too late the night before for no reason. One nigger that works for stood to the side and gazed into the distance while me and three of my other employees talked happily about MAGA. He hasn't spoken to me since the election, and won't even look at me. Perhaps he thinks I might lynch him, he knows I went to a Trump rally and has been tepid ever since.
I love this feeling gents, it still feels like Christmas.

Why do white raise their kids to be so emotionally sensitive like this

I don't get it

Same here. I'm at UVA law and today they had some kind of "town hall" meeting where people could speak out and after that meet with counselors.

I went purely for salt-mining purposes.

the teachers at uni and 90% of my class are triggered, rest doesnt really care, but thinks negative of trump.

I just sit there trying to explain how hillary is worse, but they don't listen.

>He spent 5 minutes defending Anita Sarkeesian

Jesus fucking Christ! What was the class about?
Does he know 'nita scammed people for YouTube videos she never produced?
Does he know that GG was apolitical, that both left and right-wing gamers were sick with the corrupted media.
Does he know no credible evidence was ever produced that 'nita was threatened.
Does he understand why Zoe blowing journalists for reviews is immoral?
Does he understand why gamers might be upset about this?

I could go on and on...

Here's the email:

>Hi All

>Wanted to let you know that there are some events to discuss the election on Central Grounds for anyone interested in attending:
>1 The Library is making the Harrison Small auditorium available from noon until closing on Friday (with one five-hour exception noted below), as a drop-in space for students, faculty, and staff who wish to discuss the election and its aftermath. We hope that will help us all to work together to ensure that in the time ahead, the University adheres to the core values identified in our mission statement:
>Our enduring commitment to a vibrant and unique residential learning environment marked by the free and collegial exchange of ideas;

>Our unwavering support of a collaborative, diverse community bound together by distinctive foundational values of honor, integrity, trust, and respect;

>Our universal dedication to excellence and affordable access.
>2. The AAS Majors' Union and the Carter G. Woodson Institute will be hosting a discussion about this week's election results, to be facilitated by Professor Andrew Kahrl (AAS & History). Please join us in this discussion tomorrow (Friday), November 11 from 2:30 - 4:00 p.m. in the Minor Hall auditorium.

Everyone @ my UNI was so blackpilled. I was walking around with a pep in my step and a smug smile on my face. Christmas came early, senpai.

Toppest of keks. My sincere condolences to all burgers who need to suffer through this shit.

because its totawwy fine to be a wittwe sensitive and show your feewings wu bu bu.

everyone is a wittwe speciaw snowfwake gotchi gotchi goo.

Seriously!? where did we go so worng?! we wuz imperialz n shit!!

He was talking about the dangers of internet anonymity.
And how Anita was threatened and driven away from her home etc.
he only had surface knowledge and it pissed me off

10/10

so this is the "college educated" segment of the population they were referring to?

Yeah it is.

>Mindfulness
Hate this meme infiltrating our schools.

My college is relatively unaffected because most of them are still in the "politics and elections don't matter" phase and actually kind of enjoy the memes.

O_O

Really?!

when i think about this, yuri bezmenov's video come in my mind, ideological demoralization he called.
this people doesn't give a fuck about what is right or what is wrong. you can shower them with information but they will call it "opinion" and they are gıonna attack you and discredit you.

mental corruption of society is a really fucked up thing. glad clinton didn't get elect. i don't know what will happen with trump, but world would be fucked up if hillary got elected.

>Salt mining
Thanks for the hearty kek user.

> she is an illegal immigrant, and I go to class with three other illegal immigrants
wait a minute, when you are studying at college, doesn't us government give you a student visa?

Law college trying to ease butt-hurt of it's students by getting them to play with toys, eh?

This is embarassing.

These "College Students" are children, aren't they?

>Live in Texas
>Intern for the congressman in one of the few districts that are Democrats
>known in the office as the only right, criminal killing, gun loving trump supporter
> going to med school in a blue district
> get called a redneck for supporting donny ( not sure how that works as I'm a minority )
> watch the electoral on the news before I go to bed
> Try not to drown in the lefts tears
> They still think Hillary has a chance after she formally conceded

I live in California and have overheard several students bragging about attacking Trump supporters. It's very dangerous to admit to supporting the God Emperor out here.

'Racist' is what Marxists call anyone who's not a Marxist.

>Steal the colouring books
>Careful take them apart
>Insert replacement page with pic related
>return colouring books
>
>profit

Replace them all:

Black guy here, i work as an administrator at a downtown hospital and me and both my office mates voted for Trump.

This girl goes to my university, we are not at all known for any hate crimes except ones people made up on twitter