Miles is beautiful

Miles is beautiful.

They aged him too fast.

Enjoy him while he's still around

Miles' beauty is everlasting.

Why?

I think he means once Bendis finally settles in over at DC, Marvel might tone down the Miles push

That.
He's got some recognition from the public at this point, but it won't be long until he goes away or at least is just reduced to a back up character that only shows up in ASM. Kind of like Silk or any other OC spider.

This.

Do you know how God Damn hard it is to find a cute black twink? Its like a fucking unicorn.

>Do you know how God Damn hard it is to find a cute black twink
Clyde

why the fuck does he have to be literal black spiderman, though? make him his own thing entirely

If they actually change his name to Venom blast, would they also change the costume?

Branding

They probably should, otherwise the character will always just be another spider-person without substance.

Fuck off namefaggot

Its his latino half that makes it even better.

(Altough I rather he stayed a bit younger I thought he was sweet back then).

...go on.

He’s still popular with normies and he’s the teen Spidey that Marvel has been wanting. If anything he will be written better... I hope.

It depends on who's drawing him. The artist who draws him like Jay-Z disagrees with you.

Probably, but I really like that costume.

>yuhg

Kys, Bendis. I'm gonna be a comic book writer and I will give Miles what he deserves. I will ruin him.

That sounds very petty and very bendis to do that.

>nigger
>beautiful

It's those superior genetics

He looks fine because he is a black man with white man's facial features.

It's those Puerto Rican genes

What about a black twink unicorn?

Pity he doesn't have anything else going for him.

Post fem Miles.

Bait or not it is true. if he had a real port rican facial including the teeth, he would look aweful.

But just to be fair, the same can be said about white, asian, or slavic, if those exist, heros. If the have the Tony Stark/Cpt America face, they look good no matter the color. Give them an avarge Canadia face and the comic would drop below 3k sales in a week.

Look how chad the china superman is, people are ok with him, but by God, he is asian the way 1/5th of people in Hong Kong or Singapure are.

>OP’s pic
>White facial features

Where do you live where white people have full lips and flat noses?

Miles has a big fat dick like a baseball bat