CIVIL WAR???

Some people on Sup Forums have been saying that if Trump's victory is overturned there will be a civil war. But which groups in america have the motivation to actually carry this out? Has anyone actually promised such stuff? Who do you personally believe would initiate it, in case Trump does get overturned by Clinton?

Please shed some light, americans, I need to know desperately, so that I know that either way, Clinton is fucked and she has no opportunity to rise to power ever again!

Won't happen, liberals don't own guns in the same numbers that conservatives do. Their only fighting force would be the black intercity gangs holding guns sideways. They have shitty aim. Since this is mostly a womans' issue nothing will come of it. It's the nature of women to not want violence.

It won't happen. They'll cry and bitch some more, but nothing will come out of it. They'll get bored eventually and accept it.

I understand that the libcucks don't have guns and conservatives do, but are there any paramilitary conservative gunowner groups that could actually initiate the civil war?

Those guys have impressive genes.

I hope it goes like with brexit, but with all these news, nothing is out of the table as of now and the libcucks might try some crazy shit.

No, most of the veterans support Trump, so the army does too.
Since Trump is the one who won he would have the legitimacy, and he would have the majority.

they are chechens, a tiny russian-occupied nation in southern russia that adopted Islam and rebels against russia almost on daily basis. They are beast-tier from all the fighting and rebellion going on in their region.

HE IS ASKING ABOUT CIVIL WAR IF THE ELECTORS ARE UNFAITHFUL YOU NUMBSKULLS

>russian-occupied

>Clinton is fucked and she has no opportunity to rise to power ever again!
this was the last election before spics outbreed rednecks and republicans basically have no chance unless they kick out all the minorites which paul ryan wont allow
so dems just dont care, theyll sit out these 4 years, this is jsut another opportunity for g soros to get free $$$ from stock manipulatin which is why he allowed brexit in the first place

I understand this one as well, but I was talking about the scenario where Clinton would overturn Trump's victory and assume power. In that case, which conservative gunowner groups would possibly initiate a civil war? Genuinely interested.

That's even more unlikely than the libs starting one if they are faithful. They can't do anything but over crowd city streets and whine on Twitter.

A civil war is possible but 95% chance that it won't happen.

So far all I see is the denial behavior coming from the liberals and they don't support having guns. A lot of them are fat and worthless and need more government programs.

They don't want to work hard either, they'd rather hang out on instagram or Facebook or Reddit or tumblr and talk with their dumbass friends about how they're fighting a revolution but just sit at the computer all day in their comfy bubbles.

Fuck those guys are HUGE!!!...........ez targets

Ohhhhhh then yeah very likely of a chance.

There would be a formation of state militias.

FINALLY YOU GET IT

that is a fact, they had a souvereign nation for a little while before being occupied by Putin. Google it.

you have a very pessimistic view of america, I don't think it's that grim yet.

im not pulling it out of my pants
go look at floride, texas election turn out and demographic change and then look at the number ofa electors
simply facts
either go on a maniacak rampage to exterminate spics or face a few centuries of democrat rule

state militias? what does that mean?

yeah, they are chechens, lol

I don't really believe in SJW's and BLM actually rioting that hard to cause a civil war, I am talking about the scenario where Clinton, for some weird reason, overturns Trump and the power goes to Clinton. In that scenario, which conservative gunowner groups would in your opinion be interested in initiating a civil war? Or if you don't know, at least can you describe the kind of people that would do so?

sily it declard indepndanc then was war then was de facto independtnt but was shit and unstable and poo spiled over to dagfestan so putin tok it bakc and now is part of rusia

>95% chance that it won't happen

A 5% chance is enough for Kek to make it happen.

Trump is already receiving presidential briefings which are extremely classified, above top secret. In the white house currently being transitioned into being the president. Has been called the future president by both Obama and HRC. Hillary conceded in front of the world already. Liberal media has already conceded that Trump is the president.

This is literally schizo tier.

I don't think exterminating anybody is a priority, the biggest task that lies ahead is changing the attitude that being SJW or supporting BLM is a cool thing to do. Then the purge would come naturally through changing the immigration policies.

I want to believe this is true. Thanks for calming me down tho.

its not sjws that made hilarys votes
its the millions of poor minorities dependent on democrat ran social policies who are increasing in number

>nogunz calling for revolution

I laugh every time.

Each State has its own military called the national guard. It has its own airforce and ground forces all made up of residents of that state. Since we are a deeply divided country. Red or Trump states could theoretically organize with defecting United states military and assault the blue states and D.C.To put how skeptical many conservatives are, Texas had it's own National guard monitor the US military training excercises because the people were scared our Federal Government

Militias are just random groups of guys that are usually exmilitary that train and organize against a possible situation where the federal government takes over everything. They are just civilians and there are 10s of thousands that can tap into millions.

It would be the US Military that puts down that coup. Members of the military swear to uphold the Constitution and a large majority of them are conservatives.

If that fails, then states would secede and their state militia's would defend if the US invaded. Those state militias would expand dramatically as civilians enlist in large numbers (basically every center-to-right male over 18 would enlist for this cause). The leftists in those states would flee.

It won't be average joes that start it op. Trump has overwhelming support from LEOs and the military current and ex.

If soros and his goons try to start some shit they will start it and a lot of armed patriots from middle America will join them

Didn't they try to do the exact same thing in 2000 and it didn't work?

She already conceded and is out of the race; even if they somehow managed to reverse 40+ electoral votes which is unheard of, she won't be able to take office because she legally conceded.

I'm positive there are groups in America, namely the veterans, the military, and the hard conservatives that have the gall to do it, but it's not worth worrying about. The left has lost.

thanks for the answers, much appreciated

I agree. But according to the BMI scale, they're obese.