Trump just told the WSJ that he's willing to keep sections of Obamacare

Trump just told the WSJ that he's willing to keep sections of Obamacare.

This isnt the man we elected.

What the fuck do we do?

Other urls found in this thread:

wsj.com/articles/donald-trump-willing-to-keep-parts-of-health-law-1478895339
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

bump-o

HE'S A CLOSET DEMCORAT. DRUMPFTARDS DON'T EVEN KNOW THIS.

Thats what you get when you have the ability to vote before you have the ability to read.

Hi, so I'm not sure if you're new here but usually when we create a thread claiming some journalist/Media Outlet has a recorded statement of Donald Trump saying something. We usually post a FUCKING SOURCE WITH OUR CLAIM.

A fucking url is not hard to copy and paste is it?

It literally just broke on CNN the second I posted it. Heres the link you leafy fuck: wsj.com/articles/donald-trump-willing-to-keep-parts-of-health-law-1478895339

That's a good thing you fucking moron

"What do we do" is proprietary CTR-speak. Sage and hide CTR threads.

>He wants to leave Pre-e and NEET sections in

It's fucking nothing.

>To read the full story subscribe or sign in

What the fuck?

How the fuck is it a good thing? He told US hundreds of times that he was going to repeal obamacare day one. Now he wants to fucking "amend" it?

FUCK HIM.

FUCK TRUMP FUCK TRUMP FUCK TRUMP

Keeping sections of Obama care, and opening up statelines would encourage competition and reduce the premiums.
Fucking retard.

If it helps him stay elected, I guess we can go with what you said

I like the 26 year old limit part

You're actually retarded. Why does all of Obamacare come off as bad? The Republican supported healthcare bill will end up being surprisingly similar to Obamacare, but it'll just be marketed and executed differently. It's completely feasible to see a few parts, if not many, of Obamacare stay.

Fucking moron.

Obamacare actually had good parts to it that cost the taxpayer no money. The health insurance marketplace is the shit part.

Also I'd like to point out even during the primaries trump was inconsistent about healthcare. Talking about government providing it then talking about repealing all of obamacare, his propositions had some things in common with Obama care. It's still a lie though

>Calling op a retard for posting how trump lied

You all are the most pathetic fucking /r/the_donald cucks I've ever seen. You fucking newfags are pathetic.

Regardless of what you think of obama care trump said he would repeal and replace it. If you don't hold people to their word you get failed promises and lies.

Not that you idiots care you just voted for the memes right? Dumb newfaggots.

>This isnt the man we elected.
yes it is. he campaigned on the promise of keeping things like the pre-existing conditions clause. kill yourself lefty shill.

I can't tell if Sup Forums is full of shills or just people with BPD.

Did you even read what I said? Clearly not, dumbass. Never in my post did I imply that Trump was NOT going to repeal/replace Obamacare. He definitely is, that's not even a fucking question. OP was talking about keeping sections of Obamacare in the Republican healthcare bill--this is perfectly feasible and isn't nearly as bad as it sounds. As I mentioned before, because the way healthcare works in the US, the new bill will HAVE to end up keeping parts of Obamacare.
Where did you learn to read and comprehend sentences? Like seriously, are you fucking retarded?

>Replacing it and repealing it by keeping it

So this is the power of reddit?

>Like seriously

Yep it is.

Repeal and replace. That doesn't mean throwing out 100% of the concepts.

The pre-existing condition stuff for example is pretty reasonable.

What Trump suggested was structurally the same as Obama care, as Obamacare was modeled after Newt Gingrich's plan for affordable healthcare. . It makes sense for Trump to keep it and make it better.

Let them cry themselves out

It's almost like people say shit to get elected and do things different or tone down on their unrealistic pipedreams.

Who
Would
Have
Thought

its called compromising

I can't tell if you're trolling or if your autistic NEET logic is showing. Why don't you go look up the definition of 'repeal.' Now look up the definition of 'keep.' Try to understand, with the tiny brain that you have, that it's possible to keep parts of Obamacare in an entirely new healthcare bill.

You morons.

Trump always said repeal AND REPLACE. If replacing it means keeping some of the good parts, so be it.

Yes, there are goods parts about obamacare, like sections forbidding insurance companies denying coverage for those with pre-existing conditions as well as a limit on how much insurance companies can spend on overheads.

Think a little before engaging keyboard.

drink bleach
fuck off and die, i don't care about his policies, I am literally unaffected by politics out here in the middle of fucking nowhere.

This is all part of Trump's plan. He did this in the general too.

He pivots hard left in expectation for strong media offensive and protesters. That way, anyone who sees him after seeing the retarded cucks shrieking and throwing feces over him thinks the cucks are lunatics.

Just look at what happened

>Trump wins
>Tactfully decries rioters
>Immediately pivots hard left so rioters and their backers look insane and he looks reasonable and moderate
>wins more support with the general public who didn't vote but were watching

He's done this multiple times throughout the campaign.

He did it not even two weeks

>Trump casually floats idea of the election being rigged
>Press and Dems go wild attacking him
>Trump wins
>Now they can't claim he rigged it or cheated without looking insane
>5D Chess

>Trump walks back on campaign promises in 3 days.

The next 4 years of meltdown here are going to be fun.

Trump wants to really do single payer. If you thought Trump was some anti-government individual you are wrong. He realizes government is great when its on your side and is needed in many cases like roads and in this case healthcare. I mean the man's biggest agenda is infrastructure which is gonna result in government spending but what LOLbertarians don't get is on investments like infrastructure you get money back in future taxes from the increased spending due to major improvements to infrastructure.

CTR THREAD, IGNORE AND HIDE
>CTR THREAD, IGNORE AND HIDE

He literally said this multiple times during his campaign. Did you just get on the trump train last week?

Not as much as the last days of CTR tears my libtard friend.

Besides even if Trump does nothing but keep the SC conservative it will be enough for me. I get to keep my guns and see a white man in office.

HES GONNA KEEP THE STAY ON YOUR PARENTS FOR ALL OF THE NEATS WHO MEEMED HIM INTO OFFICE

Wait, we actually cared about his policies?

What the fuck is a CTR thread?

>trusting the clinton news network that gets shitting on trump since the beginning of the election
Why do you trust them now, unless you're a shill?

>he actually believed anything Trump said

To add poor and working class whites did not elect him to be some tea party retard. they elected him to do what Dems failed to do because they were too busy with trannys in bathrooms and some nigger getting shot by police, which was may their life better in forms of employment and healthcare. Working class whites voted for Obama because of those 2 things. He fucked them over by passing healthcare laws that were pro-health insurance and anti-consumer. He also completely ignored whites with jobs in rural and suburban areas.

all the keks!

sick double

>The pre-existing condition stuff for example is pretty reasonable.
how many black fucking cocks did your mom take CTR?

Don't do what the Democrats did to Hillary and Obama: turn a blind eye.

Hold him (and his cronies who are the real problem) to account.

The clock doesn't run backward in Washington. The republicans were playing you when they said they would repeal and replace Obamacare. What they are going to do is make it even less competetive and remove the mandatory enrollment provisions, making it just as broken as the free market system we had before, but requiring more and more cash infusions from the taxpayer, so for the next 50 years they can say how much of a failure it is while never actually doing anything to fix it.

Trump realizes that Obamacare isn't going anywhere and has to back off on his stupid campaign statements as quickly as possible.

Pipe down. Sections apply to every healthcare policy out there. Wait to see what he does. Don't act like the half cocked libbabies

Crash Team Racing, they're a hit over on Sup Forums

>The pre-existing condition stuff for example is pretty reasonable.

it is not reasonable, idiot. Take an economics course. People will just wait until they're sick then get health insurance. That defeats the purpose of health insurance. Health insurance is for expensive health emergencies that probably won't happen.

Routine medical care, even stuff like heart surgery, since so many people need it, should be paid for in cash, not with insurance. It is our fucked up medical system that has limited the growth and supply of healthcare, which has inflated prices, which is to blame for everything.

We knew he would.
Or if not, he would implement some form of health care.

He did say that health care should be free in the most powerful country in the world...

Health care here is tax-payer founded, and sometimes is kinda shit and a waste of money, but I don't have a strong opinion for or against....

Trump is literally an old school Democrat but could never win the Dem nomination because they have went so far left in identity politics and catering to niggers. The Republican party was his only route because despite what retard like the cuck Paul Ryan thinks, white middle class actually favor left wing style programs. White middle america just hates the social liberalism that has infected the Democrats especially now that Dems actively hate on white americans.

The parents' healthcare covering children in their 20s is good too.