+++Cuckservatives Coup+++

Neocucks attempting to infiltrate the new guard.

Here is a list of infiltrators,
Jeff Sessions
Jared Kushner
Newt Gingrich

Gingrich needs to eat shit

Jeff Sessions is pretty close to being a white nationalist.

Jared Kushner is his son in law.

I don't know a lot about Newt Gingrich, but I remember feeling like his career was over; now that Donald has brought him back into the limelight, he'll be totally loyal.

I wouldn't worry.

If we don't tell Trump what we want he's gonna just gonna start handing out cabinet seats.

I've been working on this list in other threads. I could use feedback.

He said he wants to hear us, we have a narrow window.

>Jeff Sessions
>Cuckservative
You mean one of the only Senators before Trump who was against illegals?

Jeff Sessions is good. Gingrich and Kushner are of concern.

I'm most worried about Christie and all of the Bush/Romney people he's trying to bring in.

Also be very wary of Senator Bob Corker and Steve Mnuchin. Corker is a cuckservative. Mnuchin is a Soros goon who spent time with Goldman Sachs.

What? Newt and Sessions are fine. They have experience and have been very loyal and supportive of Trump since the start.

Don't know much about Kushner, tho.

sessions is great you dumb leaf

I don't think him being the son-in-law is a good qualifier.

There are far more skilled and useful candidates.

>Don't know much about Kushner, tho.

He's literally just the son in law. Nothing special about him.

Sessions is possibly one of the most based senators we have

but yes, kushner and gingrich can fuck off, we don't need son-in-laws and establishment fucks like gingrich getting in the way

Giuliani would make a bad DoJ leader. Sessions would be better for it. Giuliani is a showman while Sessions is serious.

Tom Rooney, Orrin Hatch, and David Jolly are all cucks, each one worse than the last.

Yeah, but he believes that the states shouldn't get to make the rules on drugs.

It's called the united states for a reason. Each state is actually a state, not a province. The Federal government is supposed to be an agent of the states, not the master.

>not adding Chrispy Cream Christy

What are you a faggot waiting for the Day of the Rake to take you away?

>being the son-in-law is a good qualifier.
It is , when you're looking for loyalty

>Jeff Sessions
>cuckservative

He was Trump before Trump was Trump. Eat shit, moose-raping nigger.

My boss when I worked back in NYC knew him. Smart guy apparently

I updated the list with Joe Arpaio instead. Any other suggestions?

Agriculture and Energy should be filled with successful business people if Trump can find the non-parasite type. The EPA should be led by someone intent on abolishing it.

Oh, and Joe Arpaio should lead U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE), not the DoJ.

Just so everyone knows there is an active scheme in the MSM and online to undermine Trumps support by attempting to turn what they think is his base against him before he even takes any actions. I agree that we have to keep Trumps feet to the fire but remember (((they))) are extremely upset and are going to be going hard as a mofo to make sure Trump fails.

The key is that unlike the fake support the Dems had Trump has support that is woke to (((their))) games.

ICE isn't as important as DoJ.

There are very few trustworthy candidates to go around and they have to be placed where they can do the most good.

We need to get a cabinet list submitted to Trump before the cuckservatives start courting him.

Sessions is our greatest Senator. Learn American politics you stupid leaf.

Gingrich is a treacherous cuck, I agree that he should be excluded from any real positions of power.

Kushner is just Trump's half-kike son in law, it is illegal for U.S. politicians to give appointments to family members.

>Sessions is our greatest Senator
Fine I'll add him to the list, seems like he has alot of support.

>illegal for U.S. politicians to give appointments to family members.
Thank God, this is a good law.

You need to stop talking about Jeff Sessions this way. He is a patriot that has been fighting outsourcing and open borders since I was a kid. He is a Pat Buchanan tier paleoconservative, not a neocon.

>Rand Paul is an untrustworthy cuck.

>Tammy Duckworth is a disgusting gook.

>Carson and Clarke are niggers.

>John Bolton is a kike owned neocon.