Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XqEddipbpkw&feature=youtu.be
southpark.cc.com/clips/rba59x/wallowing-in-misery
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Good times.

HHhahahahah Fuck drumpf and white people

Hey drumpfbabies, how does it feel having a woman president? #imwithher

Checked and Kek'd

I am so upset I don't live in America. I just want to be smug everyday.

Hey guys I'm from the future trump just took florida

Get real dude. Huffpo gives him a 1.7% chance to win. Even Nate (((SILVER)) gives him only 24%, and he's practically a wizard with political polls.

He has no chance, and you can take your 'from the future' LARPing bullshit to stormfront. Drumpfy is toast. Even FOX News won't back him.

He's gonna lose you Drumpfkin faggots, holy fuck you idiots are retarded -- hurrrr all the polls are shit. God! it's going to be so funny when Madam President says, "Donald, you're fired!" hahah fucking losers.

Say it with me

MADAME PRESIDENT

Nate Plutonium gave him a 28% chance though.

And I've seen at least one somebody call that wonky.

praise kek

Michigan user here, things are not looking good lads

Hundreds of blacks and latinos wearing "Make Donald Drumpf Again" are lined up in front of the polling station, I'm pretty much the only Trump supporter here

It's over

now that Hillary has lost the election, her chance of winning the elections she has just lost dropped from 100% to 99%

What is Lyin Nate Silver gonna do for work now?

fuck Sup Forums and fuck white people

WE'RE FUCKING DONE NOW LADS

Take a good look, Drumpfkins. This is the ABSOLUTE BEST CASE SCENARIO for Drumpf.

wtf i'm a hilldog now

Nate Unobtanium is never wrong. Next they'll be telling us the Cubs will win the world series...

Look, this ain't Brexit. This is American politics. Totally different scenario.

Hahahha he we be sitting in office for 4+ years. Get over it faggot

I would like to see someone compare latimes poll with all other polls!

>Drumpf
>President

HILLARY
RODHAM
CLINTON

>OH, IA, AZ, TX red
delusional drumpfkin detected

Guys we should have voted for Jeb or Marco, they would have won easily. Instead we picked the worst candidate in six million years.

In an alternative universe. CTR took over Sup Forums

remember the blue georgia meme?

man im glad we live in this dimension

This is the best thread ever. So glad Madam President is here to finish the job Obama started.

MCMULLIN SURGE

MOVIN ON UP CTR SHILLS BTFO

CANT WAIT TILL ALL YOU DRUMPF FAGS GET BTFO

>people STILL thought the polls were real after he smashed the primaries

FUNNY ISN'T IT

It feels pretty good ngl

You should have seen manhattan Wednesday. Absolutely silent. Everybody was so sad(!). And I'm walking about with the biggest smirk on me mug

>OH
>Red

in after president TRUMP

Not sure if this is a joke, an old thread or just delusional people

Some polls are even suggesting Texas is a swing state now. The Latino vote is gonna sway previously red southern states toward Hillary. Texas, Georgia, North Carolina, all up for grabs by Hillary.

You can't stop the women vote. You can't stop the glass ceiling from shattering. You can't stop minorities from taking their piece of the pie. It's over for white men. Lena Dunham said so. Cher said so. Saturday Night Live laid Drumpf out, and literally millions saw him exposed as a whiny cry baby.

Snopes and factcheck.org are debunking everything. CNN is fact checking Trump. Even FOX news is fact checking now. His lies are gonna be exposed.

Walking around Penn Station was a sight to behold. The energy was incredible. Everyone was so butthurt

Drumpf should just drop out to save face.

2017 Viva la France

This is the best video I've ever seen
youtube.com/watch?v=XqEddipbpkw&feature=youtu.be

h-holy shit.. Hillary BTFO!

Litteraly this, i cant wait for him to lose and all drumpfkins kill themselves

kek, even jeb would have done better
drumpftards xd

Anyone know when the polls start for 2020?

haha

>LATimes poll

Tell me what's more likely:

1) This one singular outlier poll that shows Trump to be leading when every other poll has him down is correct

or

2) The LATimes poll is just fucking retarded and trash, and that's why literally every other poll shows the complete opposite.

Like this?

southpark.cc.com/clips/rba59x/wallowing-in-misery

Even Nate Silver says he has no chance. Nate has never been wrong!

lol bump this vid

he is already almost guaranteed 7 of 13 Lichtmann keys that has successfully modelled every presidency since 1860. The only thing stopping him from getting the required 8 would be for the USA to be in recession AND to have lost a war overseas AND for the democrats to nominate someone with the same level of charisma as Trump.

pic related, the jews won't get tricked twice.

Hillary will be dead by then, and Bernie Sanders will be the running guy for Dem.

You idiots chose the ONE candidate who has no chance of beating Hillary...

Congrats retards, get ready for 8 more years of Obama...

You could have voted for a REAL conservative like Cruz... instead have this asshat New York liberal scumbag leading the GOP.

Delusional Drumpfkins, it's ((her)) turn.

haha

KILLING IN THE NAME OF

Trump's rise to power was the Gurren Lagann of elections.

Guys I'm from an alternate timeline where Hillary won. In your timeline Weiner didn't commit suicide by two shots to the back of the head. Russia launched a preemptive strike against us and now we're running low on our iodine pills. Please you have to keep shitposting. Apparently your memes are strong enough to allow the few true believers to cross over into the best timeline. I'm begging you to keep the memes strong!

>those digits
>that pic
Kek is having some fun I see. But then suddenly...pic related!

Praise Kek. Shadilay. Next up France and Germany. in 2017. We must rest veterans and regain our energy. This battle is won but the war continues.
Shadilay!

Jeb won...

He wills it. PRAISE KEK!

It's Mrs. President

haha

Why haven't the groups that conducted over 10+ in Hilary's favor not terminated for this complete overestimation? Their polls weren't just inaccurate by a couple points, they were completely wrong. If these pollsters were part of a private sector conducting a bias survey partial to their personal politics, they would be fired for incompetence.

Drumpf is done. It's over for him.

Oh my God Trump BTFO how can he recover? Might as well stay home!

Literally Brexit 2.0

You guys think Drumpf has a chance?! I'm sure he has the same chance of winning the presidency as the Cubs winning the World Series this year.

>Drumpf
>winning

Guys....I don't think there's any way he can win at this point....

THE ELECTORS, DAHNALD, GIVE THEM TO ME

I'll remember these great times. Will give me a good feeling as I bask in the Greatness of America.

I'll remember the Great Meme war of '16, and while my own created memes did not reach top meme status, I was part of the magic that helped push the memetic nukes that ultimately pushed Hillary Clinton to blame the frogs.

haha

CTR has seen the light. They can't get enough of Sup Forums !

> Drumf running for president
DO IT, JUST DO IT, that would be funny as hell

oh gosh the impotent rage that these poor white males have at the mere possibility of female president is concerning enough!

The sooner this is over and done with the better we can forget it ever happened

>kanye west 90/1
Yeah they're making the same mistake again.

I tell you what... I want the job of that person coming up with the Election predictions. I mean, how hard is it to put some bullshit numbers on a chart, and call it science to the masses?

NO STOP, THIS LITERALLY CAN'T BE HAPPENING

how did I miss this this is the best post of the election season

Post more CTR pre-election retardation. This is golden.

time to go all-in on KING BRADY

>Georgia
>going red
for the last fucking time drumpftards, IT'S NOT GOING TO HAPPEN.

Stephen Huddleston is a class A shitposter

I can't wait until Hillary wins in November and you drumpftards all kill yourselves

Guys im having deja voo what day is it

2020 election

>March: Clinton 66% Drumpf 32%
>August: Clinton 54% Trump 42%
>November: Clinton 19% Trump 27% Jeb! 51%

This is a national poll, and Trump lost the popular vote nationally by about .5%. So really L.A Times was wrong, but everyone else who gave her plus 3, 4, or 11 was wrong too.

I'm starting to think you miss the shills.

PENNSYLVANIA WILL NEVER GO RED! ITS JUST A MEME DIP

>good times, good times

It's over :(

There's a small part of me that is afraid what if everyone, from CTR to CNN was really in it to elect Donald Trump instead.

But I'm not really afraid of that because if our elites planned all of that for us, they probably want to make America great again too.