"Only Most DUMBEST Americans Voted Trump"

> t. Germany's Largest TV Station

sciencefiles.org/2016/11/09/trump-von-dummen-gewaehlt-die-ard-manipuliert-schon-wieder/

>Only Most DUMBEST Americans Voted

Wait so if being dumb is determined by IQ...and only the lowest IQ people voted....Doesnt that mean blacks and hispanics voted for trump?

>most dumbest

Yeah, okay germany.

>most dumbest
w e w
e
w

What's with this whole "Who gave Trump his victory?"?
The exact same people that voted for Romney in 2012 voted for Trump this year.
Most college-educated Whites voted for Trump.

>most dumbest
>german intellectuals

I always think that the french medias are the worse in Europe.

Good.

Guess we'll have landslide all over europe before 2020.

Yeh because the polls got it so right.

also some radiostation said it was mostly old white uneducated americans who voted for trump

Reminder that Trump won absolutely everyone who earned more than $35k a year

Reminder that Trump won college-educated whites

The media will never ever mention this

meet my new best friend

> science
Scientifical comingout.

>Only Most SMARTEST Germans Voted Merkel.

So, tell us how that has worked out for your Deustchebro.

LOL underrated post

I dont think these liberal faggots will have any use for their college degree once Trump locks them up in camps.

Also: fuck off OP CTR shill

"Sciencefiles.org"? Studies tell us blacks have the lowest average intelligence, and they went 85% Trump. Average Arab is 85 and they went overwhelmingly Trump. Mestizo hispanic ranks a little higher, and Hispanics went 71% Trump. The dumbest Americans went Clinton by a landslide.

sciencefiles is an analytical blog, chasing the lying press in germany

the fuck you talking about? kiss my american ass commie faggot

God these fucking lefties are at it once again.
Weren't they supposed to leave if Trump won? Well he did. Why are they still there?
Now they're riotin, burning american flags and assaulting anyone who doesn't agree with them all while saying "OMG I LITERALLY CANT THIS RACIST TRUMP IS GOING TO DESTROY AMERICA!" And say they're defenders of democracy but then things don't go their way they do all that shit and demand it goes their way. What a bunch of hypocritical double thinking self projecting assholes, i hope they all die tonight.