ITT: We thank the Florida Panhandle

Want to take this thread just to thank the Florida Panhandle.

Live in NYC and got home from work around 6 EST on election day - all day had to hear smug lib shit talking, massive crowds of Washington Square cucks in hillary shirts, nu-males with "I Voted" stickers gunning their vibrators over how morally righteous they are, non-stop media circlejerk over what the first female president would be like, etc, etc.

Check in to the election and things looking bad. Results trickling in and looking pretty grim, I'm feeling pessimistic, defeatist, dark thoughts seeping in as I get ready to accept 8 more years of lib ivory tower mockery and snark. Liberals are bad but living in NYC is truly a nightmare if you're not one of them.

Then comes possibly the greatest HOWEVER in the history of mankind. FL light blue, most results in except for a few counties in its upper western corner - completely blank, haven't been counted yet. Hmm, that's curious, wonder what's up there? What is this mysterious place? Just start to browse some threads when

>RED
>RED
>RED
> Everywhere RED

The whole state - RED. History irrevocably changed. After the panhandle results came in victories and surprises from other states poured in - non-stop winning all night once FL turned. Truly incredible.

Thank you, Panhandle.

Other urls found in this thread:

beka-cookware.com/assets/products/images/20205928_Gourmet_Fry_pan_handle.jpg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

God bless the pan handle. MAGA

I was worried about Florida (just like everyone else wanting Trump to win), but as the results started trickling in, I felt better. Even before the Panhandle:

1. He took counties in southern florida that went to Obama in 2012.
2. Panhandle is based as fuck and goes solid red just about every election
3. Trump was pretty close to Clinton before the Panhandle results

Bump for based Panama City. Angelo's Steak Pit is a great restaurant there.

I'm in Central FL and I was shocked that my county barely went red, like by 1%. My jaw dropped but I knew there was hope. I fucking hate Tallahassee but NE and SW FL saved us all. Ft. Myers and Pensacola, I salute thee. Thanks again, guys.

Thanks Panama City.
I love the half naked sluts that roam the beaches and clubs in the summer.
No seriously, I fucking love that place.

Our early data on Pinellas county was right, which was how I knew the state was likely to go Trump.

Yeah thanks panhandle but he would've won even withtout FL. He had WI and MH

vote now for Sup Forums's official religion

THANK YOU PANHANDLE SO MUCH

Watching Florida turning blue was the worst sinking feeling I've felt for a long time.

It seemed over.

Then you glorious madmen pulled it out for us all.

The rest of the night was all smiles.

Florida Panhandle

you da real mvp

Wakulla here, you're welcome.

I was on shrooms during the whole thing. When Florida my home state started going blue my lib friends all texted me simultaneously like "haha pack it up drumpfkin" "so much for florida going red" "you'll never win ;)". I panicked as the trip started kicking in.

Then it turned red. I was exuberant. Pink Floyd started playing in my head. I went to go paint for a little bit while leaving the TV on and, holy shit, we won Ohio. Then Michigan was turning red. At this point I was peaking in the trip and I just started thinking about the future. I saw a vision of a beautiful America. I felt the warmth and friendly aura of a rural neighborhood in 1950s America, it was so amazing.

My girlfriend came over around midnight, when it was pretty much over with. She was in tears, because she's a Hillary supporter. She knew I supported Trump and asked me not to gloat. I comforted her and told her that the future is bright, don't fret, it's just an election. Then we fucked.

All in all it was one of the best trips of my life. Thank you based panhandle. I have relatives in Pensacola and thanked them + sent them a bottle of congratulatory champagne.

We love you based floridians

In pensacola now. Whole city smells like Bacon.

Probably because of the Veteran's day parade, but still.

This desu. When the panhandle results came in I literally whooped for joy and now my faggot neighbors all hate me. Fuck them though.

The panhandle was not the end, nor even the beginning of the end... but it was the end of the beginning.

Thank you Florida Panhandle

Pensacola fag here. Did my part.

>like it's a bad thing

Yeah, fuck Hillsborough county. I live near US41 and all the way down US41, Florida Ave, Nebraska Ave, and Dale Mabry Highway were Trump signs. No clue how it was so close. Where are all the liberals hiding? Is USF that bad?

I'm from Florida and now got university here in NYC

It is really a hell hole politically wise, honestly only place where I actually saw people wearing Hillary gear

Have to pretend to be sad, but it's pretty good

Do you think it's safe to go down to trump tower now?

I think what surprised me the most was that after everything, Trump didn't even need Florida to win.

Post painting please

Seminole here. Couldn't figure it out either unless it was all of these smaller universities/colleges around me (Full Sale, Rollins, various community colleges, etc). Of the people I interact with on a regular basis, it was like 80% Trump. Looks like Ft. Myers went +20% to him though and I'm applying to a job there. If I get an offer, I'm fucking gone. I want to stay here and keep FL red. We need to continue fighting the good fight.

He drew crowds so large in the panhandle they had to turn away 10,000 people

This was always heavy trump territory, from the beginning.

We usually get drowned out by the rest of the state, but not this time

Fuck Florida. If he holds Michigan, which seems likely he didn't even need that vacillating shit hole to win.

I said all along that PA and FL would decide it. If he got neither, he wouldn't win. If he got both, it was guaranteed. If they split, it would be a toss-up. It took forever for them to be called but the madman got them both. This country fucking rocks. I love you guys.

Is this real?

I didn't think my love for Clint Eastwood could get much higher.

Hey fuck you, pal. The majority of us actual Floridians are based as fuck. I know I had a lot of ancestors in the confederacy. It's not our fault all the spics come in through Miami and all the commie Yankees come down here and try to shit up our state.

fake unverified account

Based? Come to AZ. We have shits jumping the boarders. We have assholes retire here from all over too shitting on us.

Your state however doesn't seem to care about gun rights. You always have crazy as fuck people in national spot light for crazy murders. Your state is a liberal shit hole.

I don't know what results you were watching, but Florida had flipped red before the major body of the panhandle had gone in. Dems were hopeful that the Miami area would flip it back, so you have the panhandle to thank for keeping it solid red for the rest of the night as they cancelled each other out.

Not that it mattered. Trump ended up not even needing florida.

Trump could have won without Florida. Think about that for a moment.

High schoolers used to always play a prank every year and paint the bulls giant dick red

What in the hell are you talking about?

Commiefornia here. Thank you panhandle. You did what no one here could do.

You complain spics and people moving are the cause of your being a blue state. AZ has all of that and we stay red. You have shitty gun laws and your courts can't convict killers like that crazy party mom. We convict our murders and it's over.

Even in the blue heart of Vermont, I saw literally only one Hillary/Kaine sign.

>when Florida turned blue again

beka-cookware.com/assets/products/images/20205928_Gourmet_Fry_pan_handle.jpg

I actually walk by the trump tower at Columbus circle most weeknights after school. There have been large protests but the nypd seems to have it under control. That was Wednesday night at least, they might have gotten worse since then.

It's hilarious - I work a job during the day and then go to grad school at night. The only people at those trump protests are losers with too much time on their hands who would rather complain than actually work hard and do something with their lives.

Try living in Pennsylvania.

My teeth were ground to dust. Every Trump supporter I know, including myself, were actively going out on theor own initiative and talking to normies, dispelling the Lügenpresse lies and rallying the middle class base.

PA was the real decider.

>tfw when you're on the border
Gainesville is a shit.

I have more respect for PA than FL. Thw FL bro was citing bullshit on why they are blue at times that simply doesn't hold up in a state like mine - AZ.

PA has some serious liberal shit to overcome.

I don't even think you're from AZ. You sound like someone who was a remnant of the CTR flood who wasn't being paid and was confused when everyone else vanished. Division is for niggers. I like AZ and I like FL. We both have our problems and we both managed to go red despite all of the horseshit. But in the off chance you really are from AZ, get fucked: we have nice beaches and you have scorpions and coyotes.

Pinellas user here, was so fucking proud our county went red. Fuck Hillsborough though.

We only won because of the Amish. Those crazy bastards formed a PAC, mobilized their parishes, and hopped on over to Lancaster.

It was like the march of the Ents, Ibheard there were thousands of buggies on the roads.

FL panhandle + based PA Amish and rural counties. Wisconsin is liberal AF too but they pulled thru. FL you earned a special place though, fuck the haters for the next four years

We have beautiful pine forests to live in that offer great weather. Growing up my whole life here I'm not partial to water but we have some lakes if you need that.

Also, I've pointed out, I can protect myself much easier here than your crap state that always gets itself in the news for the wrong reasons. Go fix that and bring glory back to your state.

Thanks based panhandle.

Underappreciated Pensy Fag -- thank you

You're welcome, but it was mostly voter turnout in the high population I-4 corridor that put florida over the top this election.

I also live in NYC. Politics are impossible to discuss here. All you need is ONE (1) opinion that goes against the liberal norm and you will be branded as an enemy, a radical conservative, a racist, etc.