Como, se acabó para ti ahora, Jiren. No deberías haber tocado los Snacks de Scooby

Como, se acabó para ti ahora, Jiren. No deberías haber tocado los Snacks de Scooby.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rmkICJC5f0o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dragon ball super was a mistake.

VUELA, PEGA Y ESQUIVA

>Dragonball Z was a mistake
ftfy

Como, patearé tu trasero como lo hice con El Grande Padre, amigo.

>Como
Almost perfect, OP.

Scobby's snacks are translated as "Scooby galletas" and what where you trying to say with "como"?

>snacks
Galletas, maldito maricon

>Shaggy Blanco
Best maymay to come out of Latin/South America since TENSO.

KA KA KA KA KACHI DAZE

YO YO VOY A VENCERTE

Es el nombre oficial del artículo de comida, maricon.

You know how shaggy says "like" often? Como is in the same context of the word, or at least its closest translation.

No moreso than Dragonball as a whole.

>You know how shaggy says "like" often? Como is in the same context of the word, or at least its closest translation.
I think that he never does that in the latin american dub.
if he does, then it's weird that i have never noticed since i have been watching Scooby doo since i was 5.

He never did it

Then what does he say in the Latin dub?

You guys still watch this? I stopped watching after I learned they cut out Wallace, a pivotal character in the manga, from the anime.

Hold up, they cut Wallace?
They why did the Axed Grommit?
Fuck this show man

youtube.com/watch?v=rmkICJC5f0o

In Brazilian Portuguese I don't think he has any language quirk like that, but I always thought he had a northeastern accent.

BORRA ESTO

HYPE!

t. Superfags

The original manga, despite it's flaws was a master class of paneling and action presentation. Dragonball Super is just cheap cash grab, with shitty memes.

>Not scooby galletas?
lame

He used to say "Como que" before every sentence from time to time, don't you remember?

>When a cartoon sucks so hard it becomes a try-hard Sup Forums meme
You poor retards, is this shit all you have?

Scooby galletas, gringo y la que te parió

Quien aqui viene por el Dracer senpai?

DBS is also bad. The original dragon ball isn't even that great either.

>When Sup Forums is so creatively bankrupt that steals Sup Forums memes and slaps a Sup Forums character on it
Fixed