CNN Cuts Off Muslim Woman Who Voted For Trump After Exposing DNC & Liberal Media

They did it again
youtube.com/watch?v=RG6rNcsVOaA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UGTzjZqfZUA
youtube.com/watch?v=cbA5RE9eK08
twitter.com/PortlandPolice/status/797166934454366209
youtube.com/watch?v=JmnDfUM1pdY
youtube.com/watch?v=qLxNgecC0x4
wgno.com/2016/11/10/police-lafayette-student-lied-about-being-robbed-of-wallet-hijab-by-trump-supporters/
youtube.com/watch?v=x4obeqaxhRs
youtu.be/1PqPMxWhQZw
youtube.com/watch?v=Vw-rb5gtG7g
youtu.be/yr-OLZmKZ_I
youtube.com/watch?v=J8cOLIOaikU
twitter.com/VP/status/761253705341480962
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

checked the digits and digits.

Not the worst

She was dropping truth bombs

Watch the contempt flash ever so subtly across the journalist's face around 1:30-1:34.

youtube.com/watch?v=cbA5RE9eK08

Wow thats fucked up

SPREAD IT AROUND LIKE WILD FIRE

6000000x this

who gives them money ?? serious, i know i sound stupid but it all advertisers based on viewers ?? honestly how do these people still have credibility with viewers ? i want to know

>25 people arrested in Portland during anti-trump riots

twitter.com/PortlandPolice/status/797166934454366209

>Mother mentally abuses her son for voting for Trump in a mock election at his school

youtube.com/watch?v=JmnDfUM1pdY

>man is beaten while others cheer them on because they believe he voted for Trump

youtube.com/watch?v=qLxNgecC0x4

>Muslim student who lied about being robbed by Trump supporters lied and made the whole thing up

wgno.com/2016/11/10/police-lafayette-student-lied-about-being-robbed-of-wallet-hijab-by-trump-supporters/

As of now, the left is controlling the narrative still that Trump supporters are these violent animals rampaging through the streets and they are just the peaceful "Love Trumps Hate" protesters. We need to start spreading this shit, especially to normies. Particularly the last story about the muslim girl lying about being robbed, I saw it posted several times by people

See
youtube.com/watch?v=x4obeqaxhRs

What's her name?
Fox News won't cut her feed.

>hes still in his edgy stormfag phase

lol

fuck cnn

asuka is cute

Funny. A moderate muslim, and liberals hate her.

Oh, No , Famalababingondongalingtingabong I am on a completely Different Level.

youtu.be/1PqPMxWhQZw

Fox news give this Muslim woman a job.

CNN are such fucking hacks.

As a liberal, I am fucking sick and tired of the regressive left. They've poisoned the well with respect to ordinary people taking progressives seriously as a result of their SJW nonsense.

My only hope from this Trump presidency is that more liberals like that woman speak out and condemn the bollocks those on the left have been spouting.

Forgive me lord for I have Sinned, Please Alpha and Omega All Praise be Unto Ye let me Smite the Evil Do-ers, Amen.

they at it again.

>wasting your time on autitstic and useless esoteric bullshit and power fantasy crap

Time to grow up and join us in the adult world user.

her name is Tchenavia Stallworth

what can we do to this nigger woman pol?

we need to add the other one on here when they had someone talking about hillary and prison populations with the 3 strikes law they cut the reporter off on.

Is that a fucking cheese pizza on that bracelet???

Kiddie Grinder - Marilyn Manson w/lyrics
youtube.com/watch?v=Vw-rb5gtG7g

Nice

Obama is only 55? Holy shit, he looks 70.

Is this real?

IS THAT A PIZZA CHARM??

should have been a fried chicken

Is that a pizza slice on the bracelet?

Day of the gullitoine when?

I don't think you got the reference...

Yeah that is a fucking pizza charm.

Biden is so fucking wired.

I don't know you tell me.

she wasn't "cut off", the connection stopped working
fuck off you tinfoil hatter drumpfies

I want to hate fuck that reporter

Literal Shut it down

There's been several cases of the connection "stopped working" recently.

Somehow the connection doesn't "stop working" for their own journalists.

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

>Somehow the connection doesn't "stop working" for their own journalists.
hmm maybe because their own journalists use proper equipment and aren't retarded drumpf supporters??

Another video and note to add to the MSM bullshit file.

Does the Usa not have an Anti-Corruption League that doesn't have an Anti-Corruption League watching over it or what ?

HE CAN'T KEEP GETTING AWAY WITH IT

People are too busy complaining about propaganda in other countries to realize the propaganda here.

Oh nooo that sucks.

This woman is fucking Taqiyya embodied.

"I don't fear Donald Trump, and I don't fear the policies that he's talking about. What I fear is the extremist interpretation of Islam that's spilling blood on the streets of our world..."

There's not moderate Islam. Islam is Islam. ISIS is Islam, and all others are not Muslim as they pick and choose from the "word of Allah," the Koran.

Remember:
-Muslims can't pick and choose from Koran. Unlike the Bible, it is not just revelations, but the direct word of Allah through Mohammed the Prophet
-Hence, there's no such thing as moderate or reformed Islam, they all eventually lead back to extremism if pushed
-Islam means "submission." Their entire religion is about conquering the world if not by force, then infiltration and manipulation. There's only the world of Islam, or Infidels.

Maybe CNN is finally catching up and is using the Streisand effect to their advantage.

Hopefully it's a slice of cake but since it's Biden it could definitely be a piece of best pizza.

ohhh nooooooooooooo

Fuck MSM, let them all go under.

Praise Kek. Sending energy to Trump. He better not let the west down.

Advertisements lost value significantly when the internet went mainstream, and advertisements were the source of most of the modern media's revenue.

As for where the money comes from now, well, that shouldn't be too hard to figure out given what we're seeing.

Please put "they" in triple brackets. Example: (((they)))

Since you did not, fuck off CtR.

I agree with you but we need to support these so called "taquiya moderates" as they slowly wake up from the horror that is islam and see His Light.

This doesn't excuse the obvious bias and pandering by that Kike on CNN.

It sure would be a shame if these people were systematically hunted down and killed. Yep. What a horrible tragedy that would be.

>Muslim student who lied about being robbed by Trump supporters lied and made the whole thing up
CNN still isn't reporting this or correcting their story. Instead they are perpetuating the lie as a top news item on their page as if it were the truth.

..............................A Special Prosecutor Approaches......................................

youtu.be/yr-OLZmKZ_I

OH MY GOODNESS...

OH THAT SUCKS....

CLINTON NEWS NETWORK STRIKES AGAIN

CNN NEEDS TO BE REMOVED

PRESIDENT TRUMP SHOULD BAR THEM ACCESS TO ALL WHITE HOUSE EVENTS AND SPEECHES. REVOKE THERE (((PRESS))) CREDENTIALS. ON THE GROUND THEY ARE NOT REPORTING NEWS, THEY ARE REPORTING LIES MORNING NOON AND NIGHT

>youtube.com/watch?v=J8cOLIOaikU

MAN SHIET BABY YALL JUST RACCCIIUUSSSIIISSTTTTT
brb gota get my ass a lawyer because i got BTFO SO BADLY

>it's real
twitter.com/VP/status/761253705341480962
SSSSSSSSSSSSSHHHHHHHHHHHHHHIIIIIIIIIIIIIIEEEEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT

>We have a liberal honor brigade that is basically shutting up and silencing people who disagree with them
>gets silenced
At least she got alot out there. I'm surprised they didn't cut her earlier. It's like they weren't sure how to react.

The Idea would be to silence them so to counteract you keep the conversation going, We have to bring these evildoers to Justice and I am out Peace out yall.

Damn.
CNN really needs to invest in their internet connection.
Maybe they can ask twitch how they manage to stream all that content.

Considering its the first thing most people think of when they think "News," you would think that they would already have this shit ironed out.

Imagine if such a thing happened during the debates, after all.

Hardly a cut off given she spoke for five minutes and got all of her points out for the most part.

Delete this.

Is this their half-assed way of being fair and balanced?

Biden is fucking creepy

NNNNNNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I think for fairly obvious reasons this man is telling the truth

>oh my goodness

Let's play streaming to CNN

I think Trump is a pretty cool G.... [OH MY GOODNESS]

liberal here

what if you all just stopped watching biased media?
who gives a shit about TV
why are you getting your news from the TV

I've been saying this for the past fucking week as a Lebanese that 95% of the fucking middle easterners and Africans that are Muslim and Christian all voted for trump. The only people against him are extremists and no one is listening to us on social media

I also asked of this board that you folks help defend and voice what is really going on in our end. We are with HIM because he hates extremism. Which is basically rogue groups protected under Obama/Hillary/bush as well as Saudis, Qataris, Pakis

Hey guys whatever happened to those OH NO THAT SUCKS edits?

Black lives matter are the real racis.... [OooH NoooO THAT SUCKS"

Media censorship is strong even after Trump won