You are a reality warper and you want to torment someone. What ideas does Sup Forums have...

You are a reality warper and you want to torment someone. What ideas does Sup Forums have? Let the sadism flow through you.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M_F2OWeneHA
youtube.com/watch?v=oKBsohgTKiY
youtube.com/watch?v=pMCrPvtN1G8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Turn their legs from knee down to snakes

They'll always have that one piece of food stuck between their teeth and they can't get it out.

They will never be able to eat a whole meal, instead they are cursed to eat scraps as harpies gobble up what ever is offered to them.

Everytime they use a key they will drop it twice before being capable of unlocking the door.

They have a constant twitch in their eyelids that alternates from the left eyelid to the right every half hour

I make them experience a sense of falling at terminal velocity every time they turn their head even slightly.

Their downloads will always stop at 99%

I would give them a fake child, a daughter whose name they don't remember, because she doesn't existed a second ago. Then I go on rewritting my victim's past, while he is aware what I am doing.

Every time without fail they try to wipe their ass and their finger always rips through the toilet paper and touches their shitty butthole covering it with poo.

Every time they wipe, there's still poo on the paper.

the disembodied voice of John Madden starts commenting on their lives.

Easy, they just have to clean it with water instead of paper.

Oh, ive been obsessed with this fantasy lately
>constantly imagining taking over the world using my own monsters from my imagination, or things from pop culture like daleks, robot nazis from sucker punch, and horde troopers
>have a massive harem of waifus, everything from goth chicks to pearls
>force people to builed effigies of me like on apokalips
But to answer your question OP, id take someone say like dan harmon, and turn him into having two personalities. One his virtue signalling “2/3rds of america is nazis” side, and the other a jew hating stormfag, and have him go insane from the conflicting thoughts in his mind until he is a drooling shell of a man.

Give them my current life

Every hero has "Groundhog Day" until they do something really horrible. Then that sticks permanently.

This threat needs Fletcher Hanks.

turn them into bimbos and... well you know.

I like how you think.

Make paper or substance stuff stick to them like a magnet, just various magnetism.

Does rape counts as sadism and torment? If yes, then I would rape everyone, both males and females. Every human being ever born would be raped

Make Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton the nominees for the two major parties.

Sup Forums's favorite cartoon gets a new season/series; however, you have to endure 5 shitty episodes of other cartoons in order to continue and it's not guaranteed you'll even get a new episode b/c it's random. there's no workaround. you have to watch the 5 episodes.

Captcha every time they try to load any webpage.
1/2 of all Captchas will fail even if they do it right.

Thier balls are at the bottom of their feet.

If I wanted it quick: youtube.com/watch?v=M_F2OWeneHA

If I wanted it slow I would pull a Dr. Zoom and just make every little aspect of their life miserable.

>turn them into food as they slowly starve or have them be immortal food and eaten by creepy crawlies

But why?

They will never stop being hungry no matter what they eat.

Every now and then, Legos come out of nowhere to stab their feet. But when they look, there aren't any Legos there.

Because I can
I mean, I could.

Also, why not?
Look at the bright side user, at least you won't be a virgin anymore

Cover them in spiders and shoot them

bump

Admirable effort, but give how pliable the human mind is with the moral gradient from situation to situation, you might just make a people eager to see what they can get away with before the stick, and also sociopaths who don't really mind any of it sticking at all.

Just don't pound my boipussy too hard

Ripping them apart.
Proteus style.

Gaslighting.

Coyote had the right idea in Daredevil -- Fuck with your victim in the smallest ways possible and drive them insane.

Be in it for the long game. Sure, turning their lungs to obsidian every time they say the word "but" for a millisecond is cruel and unusual, but why draw attention to yourself?

Just make them question EVERYTHING THEY KNOW.

Everytime they use salt it's really sugar, and everytime the use sugar it's really salt, but reality only warps when trying to add t to something. That way they can't taste test before hand.

I would have them post on an imageboard about cartoons for children for hours and hours, wasting entire days just browsing the same 10-20 threads that get reposted over and over. When they had finally gotten bored with browsing that site, they would click away and go to their favorite imageboard about cartoons for children...

I put them in a white room.

Any and all interactions with another human causes your bowels to expel anything and everything in them.

With black curtains.

YOU BASTARD

By the station

They can never laugh again. Even when they want to. Instead they make a disgusted face. Any joke they try to tell turns into a political statement that's always counter to everyone's views.

Gender bender.

I would make him read fanfic ideas threads and casting threads from Sup Forums.

Deal cancer.

If they stay stationary for too long they feel like they're being watched by an increasingly malignant entity, and the feeling grows more oppressive by the minute until they move.
Every fifth step has a 25% chance to feel the sensation of a very thin needle stabbing through their heel.

Find that one comic/show/movie they hate more than anything else and insert them into it.

youtube.com/watch?v=oKBsohgTKiY

I'd make all animal life intelligent enough to talk.

Make them unable to die or fall asleep (but still feel) and drop them into Saturn

youtube.com/watch?v=pMCrPvtN1G8

I would do it a bit differently.
They have to do the same things, in exactly same manner in exactly same time down to second every day.
Every time they deviate whether on purpose or by accident, the timeline resets for them back to early morning.
They would be aware that it's happening.
Time goes normally for everyone else, just not for the victim. They will still be mortal too.

Pink Elephants on Parade, endlessly, till they go drooling babbling insane.

Yawn

Please, Stardust, have mercy! All I did was jaywalk!

pretend to be stupid and force them to go on some made up bullshit quest use seemingly arbitrary shit to force them into situations where they have to learn the horrible truth of how the world really works.
truth is the most horrible thing you can inflict on some one you don't need to build a hell around them you need only open their eyes and show them.