College is such a nice place, isn't it?

College is such a nice place, isn't it?

someone hand me my 95 theses

Why do they try so hard to be PC. I can't believe how much white guilt these cucks possess

Dear white males, omg just die!

Someone print fullres pepe and post there

no reassuring words for our yellow brethren?

They forgot to remind disabled people that they are just as good as a regular normal non crippled person and to not let their obvious gruesome and horrifying disabilities get in the way of their dreams.

If you are from that area, throw on a
>Dear Chinese, you are still ripping us off.

Fuck me sideways can somebody just nuke murrica already.

Does the US really spread all cancer to Brazil?

>there are no walls

pretty sure there are fucking walls otherwise it wouldn't be a fucking room

how fucking stupid are these libshit morons?

Dear men, you are not automatically rapists.

They're not as good, do you even know the definition of crippled and disabled? That means inherently they're worse

kek

>Dear white people
>rarest_full_color_pepe.png

Wow, those sure are racist and xenophobic statements.

Oh I hope someone puts up a Nazi symbol or something else to trigger them into the next life.

And leftists still try to equate education with intelligence...

At one point does "education" just become indoctrination?

Dear Asian students

CHING CHONG DING DONG

...but we draw the line at white people.

>undocumented students
No matter how bad Trump is wrt other issues, as long as he deports them I feel good about voting for him.

>Dear white men, you are president

>in this classroom there are no walls

then it is not a room

>libshits

>No "Dear straight white men, check your privileges."
5/10

where's the one for white males

Dear white males.

You are free to pay for our education, well you are forced to do it. We will also be openly racist and opressive of you, but deny that we are.

Why do libcucks feel the need to place everyone in boxes? Don't they know how racist it is to single each group out?

>The racists of the future will be called anti-racists

>Stereotypes are bad and should be fought...

...unless they're about white man.

they will be sued if they don't try this hard, whether they drink the koolaid or not

>Dear white students, fuck you all.

So if I'm an undocumented female Black-Mexican LGBTQ Muslim the world (ie White pussies) are my oyster?

Jesus Christ guys, could you be a little less Islamophobic?

pic related, it's a brave soul from my university

>Dear non-whites, we are waiting for you in the hallways.

>in this classroom there are no walls

Have fun freezing your ass off.

wow if I was any of those I would be really pissed, we obviously need new schools that actually teach things

Dear straight white men, you are automatically evil, are responsible for every single problem in the world, commit rape just by looking at women, and should all be shot.

What if I am a rapist drug dealer Mexican college student? Where's my acceptance and understanding of my life choices?

>Dear undocumented students
The fuck?

>print and post this pepe

wow what an asshole

>"In this classroom your lives matter."
>college

Don't remind me of it.

Last saturday some fat slob yelled at me because of "fatphobia".

Thanks for the cultural marxism, murrica.

Jesus fucking christ he has a bomb on that backpack.
Someone call the cops

bitch don't tell me what i am

well at least they didnt have the "white straight males" apologize

>of the future

When did this undocumented shit start? And why the fuck can they be in college? Where did it all go so wrong?

I AM STILL TRYING TO FIGURE OUT HOW THE FUCK UNDOCUMENTED STUDENTS ARE IN UNIVERSITIES. CAN SOMEONE ENLIGHTEN ME?

Jesus Christ... don't they realize they actually make niggers, spics and mudslimes very uncomfortable with that shit..

Imagine being a normal nigglet and you want to enter a room and there is a sign "Don't worry, you are human being"

the joke is theyre throwing all the bullshit in the face of people who normally dont even think about the labels someone else is so graciously removing from them

Dear white straight students, you are sucking dicks here.

>Underrated

>white man
>brazil

senpai...

>a fattie yelled at me and I just took it like a cuck
>t-thanks america
how about you quit being a beta faggot and do something.

>undocumented people
>able to go to school
uhhh?

...what's in that bag behind him?

What I don't get is where did these fag lords get the idea that trump believes any of that stuff? He never said anything bad about niggers or gays/trans etc I even saw him saying he would defend LGBT rights,and the Mexican thing was just about illegal immigrants.

>Undocumented students are okay

Then why do you need to enroll? Paper work shouldnt matter!

undocumented explosives

>Dear Mexican students, you are not a drug dealer

Me personally? Well...

Liberals.

Someone should put that up.

What if a Mexican transman grabs a woman's pussy and then rapes her

>nothing about white people

Why are we always left out from these circle jerks?

>mexican - rapist and drug dealer same sentence
black - your lives do matter (to say people automatically assume they don't)
>undocumented students - walls (to keep you out)
>muslims - terrorists
>females - men grab you
>LGBTQ - be who you are here because you're a freak elsewhere

it seems the left just like to subliminally perpetrate labels. they should really learn about psychology.

I walked around my campus wearing my MAGA hat today. Smiled and said good morning to everyone I walked past, even did so to a couple girls in their Hijabs.

I guarantee you some people were pissed at my mere existence.

Who else /devilishlykind/ here?

Pascal's wager of liberalism. It's more virtuous to feel excessively guilty about the suffering of others than to feel excessively proud of your race/nationality when you can't even choose who you're born to. It's the safe option. Nobody can criticize you or call you mean or greedy for being "too tolerant" or "too inclusive". People want to be seen as a saint to a fault. They want to feel like they were on the right side of history and fighting the good fight.

To be honest I feel like some of it has to do with how you were raised. I was always raised to donate my toys to poor kids, always feel guilty about how much I have because others have less, clean my plate because there are kids without meals starving out there, never feel pride in something you did because you were just lucky to be born with talent.

So now I've internalized this feeling of guilt and self-hatred at myself for having a good life. Why do I deserve a good life while others have a bad life? Voting for your own taxes to be increased, voting for affirmative action even if it harms you as a white guy... is kind of like liberals' way of being Jesus on the cross martyring himself.

Hope you guys got some insight into the brain of a white male liberal.

Why is every letter after the comma capitalised except LGBTQ?

> dear white students, you are not welcome here
> waaaaa, dumb uneducated whites, why aren't you brainwashed

A clock

>Jesus Christ guys, is this Sup Forums or a shelter for sand niggers?

They don't even realize what they're doing.

It's fucking delicious irony, and so well deserved.

>Dear LGBTQ studends, you can be who you are here.
what if I'm a racist nationalist fag then

>undocumented

Does anyone know who started this newspeak meme? I remember not that long ago even the liberal media still used the correct term "illegal".

If there are no walls, what's keeping the ceiling from killing them all?

>he doesn't know about the pure germanic ancestry of the Hueryans

Dear white students, you're genocidal psychopaths who can't stop raping and enslaving people, kill yourselves so a POC can take your place.

jesus christ dude they definitely feminized you somehow like you talk like you were clipped of your nuts or something.

stupid is as stupid does don't feel sorry for people that make bad decisions in life. people of color (as you liberals like to call them - which i think is offensive of itself) have just much opportunity as you if not more in this country. if they cry that whitey is holding them back it's really their own inferiority and ineptitude that is holding them back. you don't see successful non-white people going on about this it's always the stupid and poor poc. you also don't see rich white people feeling bad 'about their privilege why? because they realize it isn't privilege it's hard work and success. this whole privilege thing is an sjw term to discredit whites of their accomplishments.

fag is ok here.

What happens if a drug dealer walks into that room?

>. people of color (as you liberals like to call them - which i think is offensive of itself)

Call them "colored people" and watch those same libtards freak out over how racist you are.

theyre mexicans you racist

This. I think this post hits the head of the nail. I'd be a tad more cynical and say that I believe people care more about BEING SEEN AS GOOD than actually being a good person. It's for display. The Internet has just increased this natural behavior to deranged levels of self-defeat though.

That's why the term "virtue signaling" is so good. They're trying so hard to signal that they are a virtuous person. It makes you wonder if they're just not over compensating for being an actual fucking asshole, which is what happens when these same people don't get their way. The asshole comes out quick.

I think the vast majority of people are behaving this way to give themselves an excuse to be an asshole too. "I did my good deed for today" mentality. They talk about helping minorities but I don't see them marching through the ghetto's rebuilding crack-heads run down houses or anything.

It's just for show and display.

Trump is their wet dream. They get to virtue signal on everything he never said while he doesn't do anything bad to those people, but they'll keep making up that he does so they can keep acting like the saint of goodness here.

I've been wearing my trump 4 prez shirt for the last 9 months on a liberal campus.

No negative words against me ever, just looks and plenty of high fives.

Being tall and fit might have something to do with it.

they already said there was no wall

Isn't this kind of shit a little patronizing to minorities and queers?

Those signs were probably put up by guilty white people.

Dear hitler, you did nothing wrong.

I went to one of the libraries at the ivy league school near me to do some reading and help with my social phobia issues and there were lots and lots of exhibits put up in it with all that fucking xir xe zhi her him xi shit with pictures of shit like the graphic representations that designates which restroom to use all messed up, like the women one had a giant cock on it

It says average yearly costs to attend this school is $68,000.

Then I went to another library because that one was too crowded and went to the "quiet" library and all these students in there were louder than bus niggers. Complete fucking retards.

The asians were quiet though.

>They talk about helping minorities but I don't see them marching through the ghetto's rebuilding crack-heads run down houses or anything.
Because they never learned how to build things by themselves. Going to school for 20 year just doesn't teach you how to hold a damn hammer.

>Dear Mexican students, you are not rapists or drug dealers

imagine being so racist that you'd think they were and then felt the need to reassure them that they're not

just put a few swastika sticker over them, when nobody is around.

>It says average yearly costs to attend this school is $68,000.
Seventy grand just to listen to people raping your language. What a joke.

He can't there's a magic force field. Like the anti rape bracelet. Same technology.

I'm so glad I go to a Military college. All the gay hazing crap and getting fucked over makes it all worth it.

Every one at my college is a conservative/Libertarian for full fash.

Dear white students,
REEEEEEE YOU RUINED EVERYTHING

DEAR WHITE MALE STUDENTS COSTANZA.JPG

Dear undocumented buddists, in this classroom there no walls, no windows, no doors and tables. There is nothing. Outside too.

>In this classroom there are no walls.

Share with me the secrets of this new form of construction

>Dear black students,
>I promise to use small words

>Dear female students,
>I promise to send you into hysterics by overloading your fragile female psyche with facts

>Dear Mexican students,
>Please don't let your uncles cut off my head and hands and leave them under an overpass

>Dear LGBTQ students,
>I'm going to treat you as if you were real people.
>Specifically, real 6-year-old people

>Dear Muslim students
>I haven't studied your religion, you guys hate Christians too, right?

>Dear undocumented students
>You literally are not in this college because you cannot enter college without a SSN or international student visa or else we get FUCKED on compliance and we have to shut the whole fucking thing down. FUCK.