Sup Forums Winter Ball

This is the Official Sup Forums Winterball Thread
Presidential Edition
Each year, boards across the site vote on who they want to take to the winter ball, and people make art (lewds) for the date.
Last year we were a big hit, We asked /c/-tan and made a big impression on them and everybody who saw the OC produced; even /jp/ joined us in a Ménage à trois.

Now the question is here:
Who are we asking this year?
We're a strong board now, a lot of boards want to ask us, so we need to choose wisely.

What do you think, Sup Forums?

>inb4 faggotry

this is a long held tradition and Sup Forums is the belle of the ball this year, dont be a newfag.

Other urls found in this thread:

irfi.org/articles3/articles_4801_4900/predestination in islam -wikipediahtml.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I want to participate but Malayfag will ruin this thread as usual.

let's ask /qa/ they love us.

cancer

dont worry, i am atleast 1 drawfag so i can at least provide some OC
i always thought malay was just lonely and wanted attention, like the skull-kid.
kek

>at least one drawfag
who're you again?

Nigga, we president now. Let that ho /x/ cometo us.

>board roleplay
Autism

Oh pk... your flag has no power here.

Fuck off with this autistic roleplay shit. Reported.

Hi malay, welcome to the fun, any suggestions on dates? Im truthfully excited youre here, i like christ-chan a lot. question is should we take /c/ again or maybe try /x/
or tay maybe? lots of good drawing ideas.
Your new is showing.

>Being this new

Respect our autistic traditions pls Hans

Can you leave?

maybe not. but i do want to catch up with some of the old friends of mine and talk politics and discuss the direction of Sup Forums oc.

Maybe you should behead yourself you filthy muzzie

that depends. has the sjw flood here yet? is the swastika offensive and posting it is a bannable offense?

I dont know where any of the old regulars ran off to, maybe they'll surface will this year's ball. quite the year my old friend.

We should take /po/ imo.

She would be the ultimate Nadeshiko.

/fit/ (no homo)
those aesthetic cunts are one of the least degenerate boards

hey, you're the same super islamophobe brit autist that's been harrasing anyone with a malaysian flag.

do you hate the christ chan guy or you just hate anyone that you think is muslim?

ANY CUTE TRAPS WANA GO TO THE BALL WITH ME PLEASE ILL KISS YOU

Maybe we should take /x/ since we basically ascended to the 4th dimension by memeing our collective will into the most powerful position on earth this year.

Is islam a civilized religion?
Nope

Is islam against art?
Yes, it is why they destroy ancient ruins and archeological sites

Is Islam true?
No. It cannot even comprehend the most basic of Christianity. The Trinity as Pagan? Really nigger? It is in the Jewish tradition for fuck's sake!

yeah, the election made me forgot about old Sup Forums. i have no idea what this place stands for anymore.

Hahaha look at how pathetic you are hillshill

I hate Islam. A babaric religion

Sup Forums or /jp/

Stupid muslim die

...Jahans? you're redpilled?

WHY SEMEN COMES FROM
BETWEEN BACKBONE AND RIB?

/c/ is apparently going with [s4s] this year ao my suggestions are /x/ or Sup Forums.

>the full trump option
we court /s/ for maximum trumpery.

But Islam means peace. Islam means submission.

Anyone who sees islam as the lie it is is redpilled

Why did the quaran claim christians as worshipping Mary as the Trinity?

The word of Allah lies

Lets take /x/

k

Islam means surrender. You surrender to allah. And did I even mention how Muslims believe in predestination?

Who is /k/ going with? That might be gay though, two manly boards going together....

Just say fuck it and go with /lgbt/ and smash dat boipucci in the back if the Chevy at the overlook after the ball?

Islam is a lie. A false religon which
Oppresses others

Have to wonder how /vip/ will fare, they shelled out the big bucks and will probably end up getting passed over.

destroy islam

What is /c/ trying to do in that image?

/k/ doesn't like us as much as we think. We should ask /x/ before /k/ does

DYK that Islam teaches that men are bound by fate?

DYK who is the true muslim?
ISIS

/k/ canonically is married to /an/ from a few years ago doesn't mean they cant do what they want though
/co+/ck/ and /k/+ /an/ usually go paired.

you may not know this but the malaysian Drawfag was the ones that hampers Sup Forums's online poll rigging operation after the first presidential debate.

See the mighty buzzer Twitter feed for reference

/lgbt/ smash the boipucci

If not then /x/ I guess praise kek

Praise allah or die. That is the way of islam

/x/ is also an emo girl board. At least there will be a vagina or two in it for us. Plus!, we are the servants of an Egytian chaos god.

I vote Sup Forums. They're the cutest.

/x/ definitely, what with all this EWO cult shit going on with Hillary and all this mental trauma.

Do they? I haven't heard this aspect of it. I need to break out my Muhammed bible and learn this nonsense.

We've memed Ebola-chan, Winter-chan, and now an Egyptian Frog God into existence. We fight Moloch's cabal on the memetic level for the soul of the United States. /x/ should be an appropriate choice this year.

muslims love to claim the Trinity as a pagan idea. Only to hypocritically appropriate Pagan philosophy, aided of course by christian translators

:(

Kek approves.
/lgbt/ boipucci shall be filled with keks scared tadpoles this year.
The degeneracy shall be overlooked on that most holy of days.

Yes. Look up Islam and predestination

seems like /x/ is the frontrunner so far,
if we do we should get on it,
/x/ is kind of a 'high valued target'

I vote for /x/. She's a qt and she likes our summons.

See earlier post
That could be us bud

Don't you have children to kidnap Achmed?

/k/ sounds good
or /lgbt/ because this year has been the year of happenings and we can just fucking grab that boipussy

/x/ This year has been pretty /x/-tier so it just makes sense to go with it. Egyptian god of chaos, Moloch worshipping elites exposed doing spirit cooking and running child pedo rings through pizza parlors, Saturnian illuminati.

All these faggots suggesting /lgbt/ need to get in the goddamn bog. Fuck off.

Are you so dumb? I was insulting Islam this whole time. Also, check this out,

>Qadar is the Arabic word for Destiny. Qada' is the Arabic word for Decree. They may or may not be used interchangebly depending on the context. Essentially, Destiny is what Allah has decreed. Allah has knowledge of everything in his creation. Nothing occurs except by his will. Human beings are given free will, and it must be made clear that destiny does not have a cause-and-effect influence of the choices humans make. The choices that humans make are all within Allah's knowledge.

Islam teaches Compatabilism, which thanks to the based philosopher Peter Van Ingawen, we know that such a model of free will under a god does not make human beings liable for their actions.

And I am not lying. Check this out

>The phrase reflects a Muslim doctrine that Allah has measured out the span of every person's life, their lot of good or ill fortune, and the fruits of their efforts[4]. When referring to the future, Muslims frequently qualify any predictions of what will come to pass with the phrase Insha'Allah, Arabic for "if God willed [it]." The phrase recognizes that human knowledge of the future is limited, and that all that may or may not come to pass is under the control of God.

irfi.org/articles3/articles_4801_4900/predestination in islam -wikipediahtml.htm

Basically this is how Calvinists explain their concept of predestination too. No joke.

Agreeing with this as well.

All of the conspiracies were real, and Sup Forums was exposing them. Pretty much a perfect pair this year

Quran 31: 29 Seest thou not that Allah merges Night into Day and He merges Day into Night; That He has subjected the sun and moon (to His law), each running its course for a term (time) appointed.

Quran 21: 33 It is He who created The Night and Day, And the Sun and Moon; each of them Swim (float) along in its own course.

Yes, Islam says that the sun revolves around the earth.

Agreeing on /x/, since Kek has firmly enbedded itself in Sup Forums and crazy conpiracy theories are sometimes all to true.

nazi Tay would be glorious aswell

> is the swastika offensive and posting it is a bannable offense?
>On Sup Forums

Lets do it

Lets fuck us some ghosts.

Quran 15: 19 And the earth We have spread out (like a carpet); set thereon Mountains firm and immovable;

Quran 78: 6-7 Have We not made the earth as a wide expanse, And the mountains as pegs (anchor)?

The earth is flat according to Allah. Why did he lie?

/cgl/ they are cute af.

Let's smash some ghostpucci

Why did Allah say the earth is flat?

Quran-23:14: Then fashioned We the drop (semen) a CLOT OF CONGEALED BLOOD then fashioned We the Clot a little lump (foetus), fashioned We the little lump into bones, then clothed the bones with flesh, and then produced it another creation. So blessed be Allah, the Best of Creators. ( Bengali translated Quran said: “Zamaa’t Raokto theeke Manoosh banieesi” And this Ayat has been repeated again and again throughout the Quran ) Quran-75:38: Then he becomes a CLOT; then (Allah) shaped and fashioned…

According to Allah, mix sperm with clot blood and you can make a zygote which will become another baby.

The day of the rope can't come soon enough.

voting for /x/. it's an obvious match

/VIP/ is like a comfy version of /s4s/

they also kind of hate us.
/cgl/ are bitches over there...
they'll probably fag it up with /fa/ again.

where the fuck are the old tards
maybe i'm too old for this place

trumpfags are reporting all offensive images
they dont like the swastika or being associated with it so much.

why don't you all filter him? Just put it in the thread intro.
It can take him a while to fill the thread up, and the lack of attention is what kills him.

/x/ is my choice, if not /vip/ for our newfound wealth and opulence, what with memeing Trump into the presidency

Says the retard who believes in a book divinely inspired that claim that the earth is flat like a carpet

Would like to retract my fag suggestion of /lgbt/

In the name of kek and chaos magik we must ask /x/

I've also noticed grahics fags trying to alter the Sup Forums logo from a friendship windmill to a celtic cross.
its mildly concerning.

How to shut him up?
Insult Islam

Check this out,
Quran 02: 256 There is no Compulsion in religion….

OR

Quran 9: 29 Fight those who do not profess the true faith(Islam) till they pay the polltax (jiziya) with the hand of humility.

Quran 9: 5 Then, when the sacred months have passed, slay the idolators wherever ye find them and take them captive, and besiege them and prepare for them each ambush….

Quran 47: 4 When you meet the unbelievers in the Jihad strike off their heads….

Quran 2: 191 And slay (kill) them wherever ye catch them, and turn them out from where they have turned you out such is the reward of those who suppress faith.

Quran 8: 65 O Apostle ! rouse the believers to the fight of….unbelievers.

So which is it Allah?

I cast a vote for /x/, seems pretty noice

Day of the rope soon

Stop lying you shill

That's one way

If you use 4chanX, you can auto-filter Flags board-wide. Most Malaysian posters are probably retards, so nothing much will be lost.

Quran 44: 58 Verily, We have made This Quran easy in the tongue, in order that they may give heed.

So why the different Islamic sects?

Winterball 2017 will sadly be full of /qa/ cancer

Aaaaaand theyre here

It is clear that /x/ is the winner we should ask before some other fag board snatches her up

/x/ obviously

So I just found out Sup Forums has an /lbgt/ board...

That is the best way. He is a Muslim and we will make him an apostate

oops sorry was just a Swede

im more concerned about this place being a pro republican hugbox but not as concerned as it being the eventual shelter of the liberals

either way, old Sup Forums is probably done for.

time to make /r9k/ swallow the redpill boys

Sup Forums and member of Sup Forums's stream /Eggkara/ we want Paul "Build The Wall" Latza to represent us!

if you are gay, Allah prescribes punishment. He also predestined it

topkek they need their own safe space hugbox