#AssassinateTrump

If some motherfucker ends up assassinating Trump, will we band together and form the right wing death squads we have always dreamed of? Fuck leftists. We should start hanging them right now tbqh.

nypost.com/2016/11/11/assassination-threats-against-trump-flood-twitter-after-election-shocker/

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/oct/12/astrologers-predict-us-election-trump-clinton-zodiac
youtube.com/watch?v=09Xj170y4pc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'll mourn then support Pence. Why is that so hard.

Los Pepes.2.0

No one will assassinate Trump because they know that on the things that Trump scares them about Pence is 10x worse

>Sup Forums death squads
Lmao

let's create a guide on how to not get assassinated if you're the president

if you notice your entire cabinet is out of town, or the majority of one brand of law enforcement, that means a hit is incoming, this tactic was in play during both 9/11 and the Kennedy assassination

pay attention to astrology, according to the chart for the day of Trump's scheduled inauguration he has moon void of course which is an aspect that was present during the inauguration of every president in US history who was assassinated

he needs to schedule his inauguration around that aspect to be safer

that's actually a great name, I'd join that shit. then again i'm autistic

exactly this.

pence is trump's life insurance policy

I don't put it past some of them to be fucking dumb enough not to even look up Pence's stances or to even consider that he'd be next in line.

dipshit, the people who pay for everything love worse, they don't care who dies so long as it's someone, they just want fear,

whoever has dirt on Pence is targeting Trump as we speak because they think with Trump out of the way they own the presidency

Trump needs to keep Pence close, keep him busy and watch everything he does

shitty liberals don't pull of assassinations

contract killers from intelligence agencies do, and they work for bankers

please try

that policy is retarded, if I was George Soros I would love a Pence presidency

lots of wars where nobody gives a shit about costs, terrorize motherfuckers left and right

Soros loves that shit

Don't worry, all the screaming tumblr-thots are spreading the word for us

Report them to the police.

They will get arrested.

Its not possible.

All possibility of them assassinating him evaporated on August 10th, that timeline was closed.

Notice that all the times they've tried to kill him Before he got elected failed?

If they couldnt do it then, they wont be able to accomplish it from now on either.

Dude is teflon, an unreachable target.

Assassins will get caught, slip up, suffer misfortune while trying to even set up their hit.

its divine intervention he got elected, and now the same will prevent any threat to that as well

and it will blowback 2 fold each time

that shit can't happen in America
well, if obama is president

no telling what'll happen once Trump .. Presidents

Reagan was a huge proponent of astrology. His preparedness for his assassination attempt may have saved his life. Trump should follow astrology very closely.

theguardian.com/us-news/2016/oct/12/astrologers-predict-us-election-trump-clinton-zodiac

youtube.com/watch?v=09Xj170y4pc

then the race war can begin

and by race war I mean fuck liberals

Trump has Source backing, this supercedes but also takes advantage of moon energies.

Its from outside, this makes him a portal/gateway.

Also known as Divine Favor, it kinda overpowers things to the contrary. Causes great misfortune to anything threatening it, often before its even known.

Sup Forums should focus on fighting the media, and preventing trump from cucking us. This is the front page of BBC news rn, it's not a good image.

Why should he put himself anywhere an assassin could get near now the election is over? He won't be going to any more rallies. They won't have any more chances.

Also the ones who would want him dead hate Pence more - though the ones who want him dead are pretty stupid so better safe than sorry. Stay safe Don.

LOL XD you stupid right wing fascist racist sexist morans... clearly you don't understand art. Narrow minded bigots.

Their best hitman failed on August 2nd, likely over a million dollar job it probably would have been the retirement payoff.

Dude was an ex-FBI agent who faked his death 9 years ago and he's probably been a professional iceman ever since.

Dude got caught sneaking in to Trump Tower bypassing security. That just doesnt happen normally.

Fuck off with your new age, divine inspiration spirit bullshit.

That will do nothing but lead to a false sense of security when he should be encouraged to take every real and practicable step to avoid an assassination attempt, not pray to his magic groin gems.

Nobody will assasinate Trump because liberals are too lazy to do anything themselves, they'll just keep whining about how "someone" should do it.

Just more of people taking his words out of context.

Says something and "oh he's supporting obamacare" or "he supports israel, hes a jew!"

Whatever.

They'll find out its actually out of left field what he's really up for. They'll see... they'll see...

it makes me giggle

We need to get the message to Dr. Ben to ban direct to consumer pharmaceutical drugs. This practice does nothing for the patient and cause pharma drugs to be more expensive. We do this and the media could lose 1/3 of its revenue.

can't we just use meme magic to keep him alive, the way we used it to get him elected?

Its all false flag attacks and forced memes. The violent protests are Soros funded. They are pushing the Civil War psyop.

We need to make this Operation #1 for Ameribros. Eurobros are busy with #MEGA. We are fighting the war on two fronts and need all Sup Forumsacks to report in.

Please spread the word in concern troll threads and false flag threads. The battlefield is shifting and the war is still hot.

Stay safe, stay vigilant, and may Kek be with you brothers

No worries. We have KGB-android Trump replicas.

but-but the gays
it will doom the gays!

Source?

You better read about korenization and prodrazvyorstka. Because that`s what fabian society agents will do, when they will come to power. And you cant stop it now.

Mike "when I see a fag I'm unloading my mag" Pence

Come to America and observe our 'culture'. Those subs are euro sized. In murica they'd reach his chins. Big gulp is too small, should make it 1.5 times bigger. I count exactly 9 fries, not enough. Snickers are correct size though.

>If some motherfucker ends up assassinating Trump

>Thinking there's an above 0% chance of this ever happening

If he gets assassinated it will be because of (((them))), not faggot liberals. You would be played right into their hand.

HERETIC!

THIS MAN IS A WITCH!

HE TRIES TO INVOKE 7's DOUBLED TO MEME HARM TO SAINT DONALD!

SHADILAY! BY THE POWER OF KEK SHADILAY!

>pay attention to astrology

Ok I'll get right on that

i don't speak russian. what do these words mean?

I'm a black liberal and even I agree with this. If Trump is assassinated feel free to burn this country down, I won't even resist. Just let me hide out somewhere though, I did my part and voted Trump.

>grief-stricken Pence lobotomizes recovering hopefuls with bare hands
>grief-stricken Pence severs "unnecessary" ties to Israel
>grief-stricken Pence carries out Trumps legacy of banning Muslims in America

>Sup Forums death squads:Live and Die for Trump

are you that policy?

If it happens I seriously hope you faggots do something about it

Please. Let them kill him. Trump becoming martyr would be amazing.

How awesome would it be if we brought back public executions.

Niggers and libcucks would think twice before killing a trump supporter

>Skinny nu-male pulls out a Deagle at one of Trump's speeches
>SS and Trump don't even bother
>Misses by miles and breaks his jaw with the recoil

If they kill Trump, they'll get a president who will ban abortions and electrocute gays

Would be a good time to try to find a tornado shelter or something similar. Just to be safe.

why are they doing this exactly, what will this accomplish

here is the problem. it would potentially be done by a woman or set into motion by a woman (paid for)

then the right ends up being target by the government as a clean up operation

if something happens to trump you need to take D.C and state houses while shit is in session not while they are on vacation

So should alt-right kill Trump to get Pence?

>If you kill Trump, he wins
Glad to see that the Canada-US relationship is moving forward positively.

yes

You realise that will be met with left wing death squads and you'll have war on the streets, right? You'll take as many casualties as them.

Is this a pic of someone cleaning up or a pic of something else.

Either way, there will be a lot of armed pissed off Americans.

Don't go down that hallway, libtards

I'm doing my part in educating my college classmates that if Trump is impeached/assassinated then Mike "If you're gay you're going to pay" Pence will take power

Day of the rope draws nearer.

Mike, "you're a fag, get in this bag" Pence.

Hmm

>We should start hanging them right now tbqh.
Thanks JDIF. You're mind tricks don't work here anymore.

I wouldn't trust the idiot protesters or the ranting libshit celebs to be able to think this far.
They probably don't even know who the VP is.

#KillTheMedia

You guys don't have the stones to kill anyone

Mike "I think he touched a man, throw him in the van" Pence sure is every libcucks dream president

DO IT, FAGGOT!

If they fuck with the trump, we will have Pence, that's their punishment, of they're that fucking stupid.

That is the price they pay for killing the peaceful option, Trump. If Pence is in charge, it will be the Crusades all over again.

Heh

They won't kill Trump. They are too scared of him. And us. They know what we would do.

>Fuck off with your new age, divine inspiration spirit bullshit.

No, you don't get it, (((they))) believe in this crap, so its important to keep an eye on it. It doesn't mean "it werks cause the cosmos", it means they are preparing a ritual.

For example, look up what kind of things are voted/signed/happened on a 23, then go look at the i-ching meaning of 23.

Tip: brexit ;)

Things that will happen if he ever was shot dead.
>Trump will be up there with JFK.
>Actual civil war
>FBI and Secret Service will be shamed
>Leftists getting the beat down they always deserved with all gloves off.
>Russia relations break down
>Hillary gets assassinated
>Goldmen Sachs gets assassinated
>Lord Kek plagues the internet with a billion billion memes.

That's retarded. The people who are upset about Trump to the point of despair and aggression aren't responding to issues or policies, they've just associated a lot of bad feels with the name Trump. It's like how people hate Nazis but think communists are just funky dreadlock college dudes, it doesn't even connect that Stalin killed way more people, it's not about the facts, it's about their weird Pavlovian reaction to red armbands.

Plus unpaid assassinations are insane

if it does happen and he survives what should have been a fatal head wound, are we going to start acknowledging the elephant in the room?

Uhhhh

Kek
Underrated.

Oh yeah Mr. Bond. Try me.

Yes, it was destined. There is nothing we or anyone else can do about it. We didn't meme him in, we just noticed how much win he was made of first.

nothing a little meme magic can't fix

>that post+those digits

STAY COMFY, TRUMP

STAY COMFY, TRUMP

>STAY COMFY, TRUMP

STAY COMFY, TRUMP

This

Surely they want shit to hit the fan so they can retake control

STAY COMFY, TRUMP

>STAY COMFY, TRUMP
STAY COMFY, TRUMP