>I kinda like this.
Fuck off, Diana, you smug jerk.

Other urls found in this thread:

exhentai.org/g/1139870/4e10566125/
youtube.com/watch?v=09TDTcf-raE
youtube.com/watch?v=004v84trxws
a.uguu.se/UwWGEQQfaiuq.png
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Don't pretend you'd act any differently.

Wonder loli best loli

Can confirm id love this, id be a hot shota again, and i can act like a perv and grab womens assess and get away with it for being a child. Plus, if i get lucky with a hot babysitter or a MILF teacher i can finally indulge in IRL /ss/

She was made from clay in adult form. Of course she would enjoy being a child at least once.

>don't know anything about the character
>RESEARCH IS HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAARD!!!!!!!!!!!11111111
>make character a mean spirited jackass for no reason
The DCAU is such fucking garbage.

>made in adult form
I swear, it's like they got everything wrong on purpose.

>be 10 year old
>girls were constantly talking to me or flirting with me
>this was all through high school as well
>was a fucking idiot and stuck with the first gf i had all the way to college
>barely go out now
>skinnyfat
I'd do anything to be 10 again.

Hades implies that she's actually his daughter with Hippolyta the old fashioned way, doesn't he?

John with glasses was cute

Why?
She gets to stretch out her vagina again

Cartoons make being a kid again seem fun and whimsical, but I always thought it would actually be a huge nightmare.

JL8 Woli > JLU Woli

It fits well with batboy's broodiness

maybe if you're an actual pedophile
I just like small idealized women

>tfw no tall Amazon child hood gf who gets exponentially taller as the years go by with no hope of ever catching up to her

>tfw no wonder loli gf who can easily manhandle you in bed

>Cartoons make being a kid again seem fun and whimsical, but I always thought it would actually be a huge nightmare.

Are you retarded? If you became a child, you could absolutely engineer your life from that point on with superior intellect. By the time you were an adult again, you would be extremely wise, and have shaped your life toward domination since childhood, having exploited all the other children and adults around you

Zatanna did it better

You're thinking in a time-travel perspective where one re-experiences things that already occurred. All the shit you posted would barely be possible if you were reverted back into a child and had to grow up again in a fresh environment, even with adult knowledge.

Would you a Zatanna?

>the sole goal of life is domination

I don't think you need magic to be a child, user.

>I'm a retard that will ignore the whole of human history

WOULD I?

I disagree. As long as you have your adult knowledge within a childs body, the possibilities are limitless as long as you know how to manipulate people, which as an adult you would. Kids manipulate all the time and that's on a kid level of thinking, if there was a kid with an adults brain who just pretended to be an ordinary child you could get anything you wanted. In school you would know how to manipulate all the other children because and the adults as well, it's a long con, but by the time you are an adult you will be living a vastly superior life to whatever life you had before when you squandered your childhood years being a child and not planning anything

The episode that launched a million boners

While we're on the subject of the completely fucked up attitude towards youth America currently holds, that runs directly counter to the previous generation and every generation prior, can we talk about the most recent We Bare Bears?
They meet a homeless guy singing on the street, drop him a homemade fake moneybill, he gently and maturely scolds them and then tells them he's poor too, that's why he's singing on the street.
so they get signed up for a singing contest after pic related
and they see on the flyer "youth needs parent/guardian present" and you're thinking "oh shit, this guy will have to pretend to be the bears' dad"
NOPE. apparently he's a "youth" and he lives with his parents. How the hell is he "poor" then and singing on the street for money? Why isn't he in school?
He gets to the contest in a fucking SUIT and the guy is like "where's your parent" as if ANYONE would think he was a kid, in a million years. Why are we doing this? They disqualify him at the end for not having a guardian present. His real dad has fucking gray hair. IN WHAT WAY IS THIS LAD NOT AN ADULT?

No, he basically said he was involved in the statue process, so he is essentially her dad. Like he put some of himself into her in some way.
she'd know if she had had a childhood all along.

Son I already had superior intellect back then. and I was physically further along than most adults I see now. It didn't help. Nobody cared how right I was about anything.

What did he mean by this

>These weren't the episodes used to introduce the Marvel Family
If DC has such a hard on for "superheroes as kids! LOL!" Then why don't they use the characters that would be best suited for it?

Yeah, pretty much. Adults dont want to waste time dealing with other peoples children, and pretty much all the other kids would be easy game. As long as you keep a low profile, noone will bother you, and you can focus on getting money and learning skills and shit.

Only downside is you really cant drink or drugs for a while without messing up your physical brain development

My nigga.

They were already introducing mordred and her son, right? Maybe they appeared before, I forget. It was a half hour one, wasn't it? If it was a two-parter, you are right, there was plenty of time to toss in Cap'n Marvel. Then again, he's a dumb goofy character and they were trying to avoid those earlier. Only in Unlimited did they start including those and even then they did their best

but at least Young Justice did that, with a similar (better) story about kids and adults with Billy being involved.

>MatchBeginsIn10Seconds.png

So you think when you grow up, those stop affecting you the same?
It seems weird to include the-things-you-use-to-cope-with-how-life-sucks in your fantasy about a life that sucks less.

Both Muffy and Francine are fucking awful and self-centered.

Yeah. Being a kid was awful, I do want to be a kid again but I want a fun childhood rather than the one I had.

This ALWAYS makes me laugh.

I have to agree with this user, as sad as it is.
Beyond a certain age, if you don't have at least something going for you you're basically fucked.

Depends on your support available. Being a kid means different things if you have $5 million you can draw on at will versus you are stuck on the streets by yourself.

The challenge is: How are you going to live as a kid?

If you have decent support, going around the second time will be a LOT easier than the first. You will have to relearn the social norms and behaviors of your "new" current generation. But you got basic school skills whipped. So that will be easier. And unlike everyone around you, you have a much better knowledge of what subjects might actually be useful and what you might want to do as a new career.

>fucking zatanna
>telling her you don't want a serious relationship
>she erases your memory

fuck her. bruce is still a douche

>Being a person of any age means different things if you have $5 million you can draw on at will versus you are stuck on the streets by yourself.
FTFY

Where can I read more of this?

I thought I was having fun, it was only in retrospect I realized I had constant heartburn, ingrown nails, painful indigestion.. I thought that was just being-alive. I wondered why my dad was so hard on me for ever complaining about pain, I must have been doing it constantly and also thinking THAT was just being-alive.

>Woli
I'm gonna call her that now.

>You will have to relearn the social norms and behaviors of your "new" current generation.
Why? I didn't then. Honestly if I had it to do over again I'd just be Egoraptor. Literally everything he's ever done, I did, but with more school education and a "sensible" work ethic that told me none of that would ever make me any money

oh also I was so eager to get out of the house, and my major motivation in life was "Always be making enough money to afford cable"
now cable sucks and i've crashed and burned so hard i've had to move in with a parent. Only it's a lot worse now than it would have been in my early 20s.

People want to think like children again, not just having a child body with an adult mind like in Otaku animes.

AG, you seem to enjoy drawing JL8 more than Yale

Honestly, it's not even so much about having the intellect of an adult - knowing to avoid common (and not-so-common) mistakes that nobody ever tells you about until it's too late is the real kicker.

She really is.

Why aren't you posting the fic?

Because the fic is Gwen focused not WL focused. It didn't seem on topic.

Totally hoping this turns into a Raisins thread.

why is Wizard and Build there?

>loli gf

The drawfag just wanted to draw them.

GAAAAAAAY!
More?

Or they do tell you, but it's in the same sentence as something you absolutely know to be false, so you mistakenly ignore both parts. the only thing harder than being wrong is being right

eew who let the weirdnosed freak join

what a twist

Could you imagine how terrifying it would be to have a superpowered girl be attracted to you, and force you to be with her and show her affection while in public just so she can get you imprisoned.

wait why would the last part be happening

Because she is a sadist in that way.

>So you think when you grow up, those stop affecting you the same?
Yes, user, they do. Adult brains are pretty much done growing, so there is no real risk of stunting future brain development.

You can't be this retarded.

Evidently he is. Probably from the drugs.
your brain never stops developing, dude. there's no point when you're suddenly an adult brainwise. Adult is just when your bits start working, and when you've developed enough as a person to have your own beliefs and ideals. And ideally, the responsibility to be independent in your life. But mostly the bits part.

The car insurance companies have scientifically determined that 25 is the age you're a responsible enough adult to not be a huge risk to their finances.

If I was a kid again I'd actually bother to play sports, socialize, and get into a few fights.

I played sports, socialized, and got into fights as a kid, doesn't change anything.

exhentai.org/g/1139870/4e10566125/

that's not uncommon for teens and young adults in the North Western US. I know a few guys and one girl who started living homeless by choice. They had great parents who didn't kick them out. They just wanted to live as pseudo-homeless. Playing guitar, busking on the street. Crashing on friend's couches, or more often, floors because they cram 13 people into a one room apartment. Living off of CaliFresh (food stamps, but more like a credit card), and spending their busking money on drugs/alcohol. . .

WBB is in San Francisco, so it's not an unheard of thing. Definitely not the norm, but normal enough to be a realistic part of that show.

Now Wonder Woman gets to Cheetah's cream filling

Welp! off to search the internet...

WOLLLLL-IIII

Woolie?

The last panel reminds me of Jerry Terry

stupid kawaii black man

Is this a WL thread or a trope thread?

she's not mean spirited at all, user, you're just afraid of girls

litearlly just google jl8, dude

that was a fun episode
youtube.com/watch?v=09TDTcf-raE

of course it ends with batman being a downer again
youtube.com/watch?v=004v84trxws

Dammit Darlington...stop being so adorable!

>Dat lip bite

What was Wonder Loli going to do to Batboy?

FUCK him

>dat pouty face when she doesn't get any Justice League Action from Batboy

>you seem to enjoy drawing JL8 more than Yale
You think so?
>More?
Sure. Grainless version: a.uguu.se/UwWGEQQfaiuq.png

>Be 10 year old with a 30 year old's vocabulary, social intelligence, understanding of math science history etc
>Teachers: oh noes we have to protect the genius smile
>Breeze through fuck easy 3rd grade homework and spend all your time doing other stuff
>Maybe take up being /fit/
>Martial arts
>Being a football chad maybe
>Become a /fit/ genius football playing krav maga master teenager
>Girls want you
>Fags want you
>Colleges want you
>Bullies fear you
>Focus on your high school grades
>Trying to get into MIT
>Let's be honest at this point your end goal is to become Batman
>Become Batman