Is there room for Hispanic immigrants in the Alt-Right? I'm from Mexico, am I looked down because of that...

Is there room for Hispanic immigrants in the Alt-Right? I'm from Mexico, am I looked down because of that? I'm around 95% Spanish blood so I consider myself white and despite being an immigrant I'm a strong American nationalist(if that makes sense) because I've belong here since a very young age, and my family strongly supported and voted for Trump to deport actual illegal Mexican thugs. How do am I viewed by Sup Forums, just a curiosity thing.

There's lots of hispanic Americans here, man.

Surveys have shown that this board has an ethnic composition comparable to US National demographics, with a slight over representation of jews and asians.

If you voted for Trump you're okay by me.

>is there for legal citizens?

Of course - alt-right already consists of hispanics, blacks, Muslims, etc.

Except the racist alt-left will only tell you everyone is a "white supremacist", and that will be including you.

Never seen a spic desu senpai nor did I read the whole post

cheers

Of course there's room. Your operating name will be "Taco Paco"

Despite using Sup Forums for years, it wasnt until the last couple of months I started using Sup Forums daily because of Trump. I liked him since the beginning and have always shared Sup Forums and conservative American values, even since before visiting this board, which made me feel like at home right away. Now that he won I was energized that "white nationalist culture and pride" might make a comeback, but that started me thinking if some extremist would actual see my identity as what they are fighting against, I actually might be a little on the far right when it comes to my views and am not proud of my small portion of Mexican native blood, so my views seem to contradict a bit with who I am. I just wanted to hear your views or know if anyone else feels the same.

fuck off beaner

Tejano bro reporting in.

The South 105th "Los Frijoleros" ready for shitposting duty!

Just tell the SS youre spanish if you look spanish, why do we even have these threads?

Are you legal

If you support the message, you are my brother. It's reason, not race, that most of us care about. You have seen the crazy turn liberals have taken, we only want a strong America that no longer takes shit.

The problem is that many Mexican-Americans put mexico or their race above America, hence some resentment. However, it's a resentment of a TYPE of Mexican, not Mexicans in general.

From Texas too, despite Texan being a Republican state I live in the southern valley where everyone is a bleeding Democrat, I was hated for supporting Trump, but I don't care. I'm really considering moving up north once finished with college however.

Yes

> I'm around 95% Spanish blood

Yes you can join us, and don't listen to any of the memers here, Spaniards are white.

Ah, a Texican, I'm from Tejas too. Welcome to the machine.

Then you're good. We hate the Immigration Act of 1965, but at least you fags went about immigrating legally.

kill yourself cuck, it's not only the type of mexican. if they are mixed heavily with native blood they are inferiors

You are good enough in my book, but just barely.

hello fellow tejano, hey when the wall is built how much secret stuff is hidden out in the montes? i bet theres tons of weapons stashes/personal stashes. treasure hunting could be big business in the future.

We will Julian.

Not much, probably.

Most of that is private land. I'm sure that any hidden caches are there with the consent of landowners who take bribes to look away.

We aren't like other border areas with large, undeveloped, unfenced areas right by the border anymore.

Just for the record I'm not drunk and totally understand what you just said

i have access to a lot of ranches due to my family around the 281/285 intersection. im just wondering how cool it would be to go looking for stuff out there if it ever becomes safe. i wouldnt even go hunting out there right now its like irl STALKER.

>kill yourself cuck, it's not only the type of mexican. if they are mixed heavily with native blood they are inferiors

The racial fight is different than the political fight. It takes white babies to win and less welfare for people who don't take care of their chillens (you know who). If Mexibros support that, I welcome their vote. I do think we have enough immigrants, though. No more.

If you're not just memeing and you're actually white, you're welcome. If you're brown, fuck off.

Assuming you came here legally, support a majority white nation, and don't try to breed with the white women (thereby being part of the problem), then yes there is room for you.

>95%
barely cutting it

Start your own fucking movement. Stop coat-tailing whites, faggot

Mike "eat a dick and i will kill you, spic" Pence

Trump wouldn't be in office without our contribution to the votes.

Remember that before you chase us all away.

I am willing to be your brother in arms, locking shields with you, and yet you would turn me away?

We don't want non-whites as brothers. This is a movement about race, if you're not one of us then no we do not want you and we don't give a single fuck how much harder that makes our struggle.

Well assuming Trump deports all the mexican criminals and low lifes, and greatly reduces the numbers. I'm actually okay with LITTLE immigration as long as it's not massive and they don't try to destroy American culture, they learn it rather than spread their own. We should accept a small number of immigrants that are the best of their country. But very small. What bothers me mostly is massive race mixing and them brining their cultures and forcing America to accept it.

We're full of leftists that'll try to discourage you
This will be your test as well

That's where you're wrong, buddy.

I am willing to form a coalition with you against those we mutually dislike, but I do not agree with you on that one issue. Will we agree to work together?

This is the basis of political power. You can compromise, or you can lose.

San Antonio Mexican here. Whenever I listen to Donald Trump, I always get happy.

Redpilling my family will always be the fondest experience of 2016 for me.

Trump: How can we solve black unemployment, reduce black crime, and get support from black communities, Mike?

Pence: They can't be jobless, commit crime, and vote Democrat if they're dead, Donald.

Trump: *Stares in horror and disbelief*

Pence: *Smiles warmly*

If you voted Trump and fly no flag but the american one then youre senpai.

Dude.... your people have damaged our nation beyond repair.

That is all I am saying.

Of course! Be a true patriotic American with us! Contrary to what social media and regular media would leave you to believe, we don't hate hispanics. The problem is law-breakers and free-loaders and SJWs.

Obvious false flag is obvious

Hispanics voted more for Trump than either Romney or Mccain.

I have hope we can work together to MAGA. Just please drop the fucking viva la raza bullshit.

are you a illegal? you keep saying immigrant. did you go through the legal routes to enter and stay in the country

>Is there room for Hispanic immigrants in the Alt-Right?

Legal ones, sure.

Even if your not an American Citizen, you can still be a part of the alt right in mexico.

Fuck you puto.
Viva la raza, reconquista by 2030.

Make america mexico again

I'm legal

No problem with anyone who immigrates to a country legally and adopts that country's values as their own.