What does Sup Forums think of the modern Mickey shorts?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0dWj2k4FMM8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

They're pretty damn enjoyable

Tho i'd be lying if I told you I didn't enjoy the Goofy Shorts from the 1950's specifically the driving tutorial, the smoking one and the diet one.

It's great that company can build an empire on the foundation of stealing ideas and concepts from others while declaring it all 100% original. Good for them.

I mean in all fairness, Disney's 1st ever Million that he earned he spent it on some piece of shit house he paid market value for, didn't expect it and suddenly the house got a gas leak and his mother was killed

I think they're the best animation on TV. I can't think of anything close to it.

>thinks hating on Disney is cool or new
>wants to shoehorn this radical idea into any conversation possible
You're either 12, or pop artist Banksy.
Fucking of course Disney is evil, you shithead.
What did you think about the shorts?

That is because Disney is stuck using the Cal-Arts style and since the only reason people don't talk massive shit about it is because we now have 2 forms of Cal-Arts

Disney's Cal-Arts which is now deemed as "Traditional" or Moden

And "Expressive" Cal-Arts which is the shit on CN which digresses into looking something worse and worse as time progresses.

I love them. I especially love the art direction.

I think the shorts are an amazing display of the money earned from stealing everything from Tezuka and declaring it all their own idea. Money well spent.

My favorite line from one of the shorts is probably the one where Goofy is running the Snack Shack at the beach and he asks for Donald's ID to pay for his food but since he's wearing Mickie's pants he pulls out Mickie's ID instead

Nice bait, bro. Disney was the one that inspired Tezuka.

The ones where the characters are in different countries that have minimal dialouge are the best.

It's the only currently running cartoon that I actually enjoy watching. That and maybe Mike Tyson Mysteries (or was that cancelled?).

Why does western, television-based animation suck so much now?

Wanna-be's.

Overly bussy backgrounds. Harsh colors with no use of shading, stiff looking characters, and what feels like attempts at humor more than actual mirth. Their basically aping good cartoons from the past.

You'd have to have to be an idiot to actually think it's anything like their old shorts in terms of quality.

whahappen

oh yeah, can someone add a

>shadman

to this? thanks

Easily one of the best modern cartoons

>disney steals ideas
>he hates jews
>his mother gets gassed to death
>now jews own his company

its like pottery

>CalArts continually blamed for ruining Western Animation decades after it was founded
>Animationfags run to Disney in a desperate attempt to escape the stupid bland style that permeates every modern cartoon.
>Walt Disney was the one responsible for founding CalArts in the first place.

Was he playing 4D chess the whole time?

Haven’t seen them, does Donald get enraged and fuck shit up? That was always my favorite part of the golden age shorts.

They’re aeromatic.

Y E A H

Favorite current cartoons and the best animated things done with the characters.

>Implying there is concrete evidence that Disney actually was anti Semitic

Family Guy please

Went through a huge phase where I loved everything about different cultures, and these shorts were my crack. Especially Mumbai Madness and the one in France.

Kind of wish I could get that feeling back, but constant second-hand exposure to Sup Forums has ruined it.

good thing I'm an idiot

A few times. "Split Personality" is probably the best example.

Much obliged.

Op asked about the shorts not the company as a whole.

Disney didn't have a problem with jews. He had a problem with communists

Good waifus

What if cartoon network made a cartoon based of the disney icons.

>I'm 30 and live with my parents: the post

That's a wicked understatement, user.

post your favorite short
youtu.be/0dWj2k4FMM8

I really like this kind of newspaper comic style they use for the shorts and the new Ducktales cartoon.

>"i just saw that one thread" the post

>he hates jews
when will this sitty meme die?

Walt was always known as a smart and calculative businessman. It honestly wouldn't surprise me.

>he doesn't know Tezuka himself was inspired by Disney
Here's your (You)

Minnie looks better in her more modern design honestly

There is this waifu chart, why isn't there a husbando one? The bug looking guy from Workin' stiff is cute Also there are a couple waifus missing

I don’t even know what cal-arts fucking means anymore