youtube.com/watch?v=GqjXWj983XA
youtu.be/uasS2fnc2NA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I have a father his name is Tony Stark

No.

God speed Spiderman

>He didn't watch Guardians Vol. 2

MEME OFF BRO

Out of the power rangers suit I feel that Norman is the perfect adaptation of a villain, son of a bitch, 100% evil, manipulative and has great moments, God, this fight has such a good choreography. youtube.com/watch?v=hfSz0bQzZuM

Don't tell Gamora

seriously what went wrong?

Doesn't count if the father figure says it and not the kid

Wrong movie dipshit

Who shall bang May to give Peter some good old daddy issues?

They decided to accurately portray what a High School superhero would be like which has its pros and cons

Nazi magic has insurmountable effects.

Why'd you cut out the following sentence about how blacks don't have fathers and peter starts talking about the statistics of crime in black neighborhoods?

Not an argument.

>B-But that's not a quip or funny. It's to powerful for my elementary mind.

MCUchodes.

Fucking hell

Fuck.

Is this supposed to be a joke? If it is, I don't get it. The shitty textures on the right immediately give it away as the videogame.

art imitating real life

>hating on classic spandex and eyes.

Nah you need some taste

Honestly, if you were to take Raimi's web pattern, MCU's logo, ASM2's everything else, and throw ASM's in a dumpster, you'd have the perfect Spidey suit in my eyes.

whatever you say disney shill

They realized audiences will eat up anything Disney anyway, so why put in any effort?

I prefer MCU Spider-Man's eyes

>that CGI

I liked the idea of Tony ending with May by the time Peter got to college.

But Disney was too much of a pussy and brought Pepper back.

... You do realize the suit isn't CGI in that shot, right?

This. The MCU found a way to give us moving Spider-Man eyes in a way that totally ties in to Peter's backstory. I love this suit and will never speak ill of it, ever.

I'd like them better if they didn't keep shrinking. I don't even get why they did that.
I guess I also just prefer the big bug-eyes regardless, but that's me.

But it looks like CGI

That's fair
I like how expressive MCU Spider-Man looks
ASM2 kinda looks like he just glued two plastic things to his face, to me

>mcu will never have dance moves like this
take note, disney. this is how it's done. this is how you make a movie that's proper and true to the source material. none of the that homecoming garbage shit.

AHAHAHAHAA DISNEY IS REALLY PAYING PEOPLE TO SHILL THIS HARD MY SIDES

How come that scene was hated universally, yet Memelords of the Galaxy gets a standing ovation for crap like this?

nobody claims that SM3 is good you shill

Context maybe? I don't know.

>I am too nostalgic and cynical to appreciate anything under the MCU banner

So you just want a carbon copy?

Yes, tender moments when gliders are smashing characters in the picnic baskets.
>Aw, the ghost pains..

>did you fuck my Aunt, Ironman?

It’s no spandex. It’s 80% CGI.

High School superheroes are PS3 game models?

youtube.com/watch?v=GqjXWj983XA

>No scenes like this

Too ambitious for Disney. Gotta make it family-friendly PG.

Iron Man and The Incredible Hulk were the best MCU movies before Winter Soldier.

Bull fucking shit, everybody but May knew Ben shot blanks

Because Starlord wasn't being emo.

Because it was kinda built up that he liked music.

The dance in SM3 seemed off with the rest of the trilogy, and done in a pretty hammy way. Which is way contrasting to how Peter was portrayed (even with the explanation that was the symbiote) and could have been executed better. It doesn't help that the movie is the weakest overall even without that scene. The dance in Guardians is in tone with the rest of the film.

Most of these threads are just blind hate against Homecoming and by extension MCU. And even if you dont count it, the 5 second flashback Starlord has before fighting ego tells you the feeling regarding Yondu is mutual. Overall it is the strongest 3rd act in a MCU film.

This was the last good MCU movie

It is kinda weird to think Iron Man shares the same universe with the MCU.

ASM2's everything else (sans the shitty Mcfarlane eyes) is literally just a cheap looking knockoff of the Raimi suit.

I could be okay with that. You can have Spider-Man without your movie going super heavy and emotional, and it being mostly about actual superhero vs villain shenanigans.
Problem is Homecoming tried to have it both ways and gave Pete what were supposed to be emotional moments as Spider-Man, but they didn't hit because they felt out of place and unearned. And I say that as someone who doesn't mind MCU tone.

Shit meme. Uncle Ben is still a thing in the MCU, but apparently you idiots need that spelled out for you

>I guess David Hasselhoff did kind of end up being my dad after all. Only it was you, Yondu. I had a pretty cool dad.

Change of tone and approach.

>I'd like them better if they didn't keep shrinking. I don't even get why they did that.

To help him focus. How it is they adjust is beyond me, but they function in relation to his senses. Tony asks him about the goggles from Peter's janky suit as if he can see out of them and Peter says that they tone shit down because his senses are super heightened (thus, spider sense). The eyes on the suit Tony gave him are just a way more sophisticated answer to what Peter tried to use the goggles for.

>Spidey's most famous 60s moment regarding Uncle Ben is canabalized just so he can suck off Tony more

How so?

Its just got a different feel to it, also its one of the oldest of the bunch.

Can this guy play Stark when RDJ asks too much and walks?

The issue isn't whether Ben's story happened in the MCU, it's the impact it had on Peter.
In Homecoming when he goes around heroing it looks like he does it because he's bored and wants to become an Avenger. When he has to gut out all his strength his main motivation is showing Tony that he's a good hero. It's kind of pointless for Ben to exist if he isn't used as Pete's primary motivation in moments like those, at least until there's more meat to his story.

How many goddamn times do we need to see Uncle Ben get shot? For fuck sake, most Spider-Man comics hardly bring it up.

It's weird because IM's "feel" and tone largely influenced subsequent movies. I'd say the first 2 Thor movies feel more out of place.

That's Favreau user.

Film vs Digital

>it’s real spandex

Tell us more about how fake it looks.

Go into GRIPPING detail.

Peter became Spider-Man because of Uncle Ben, which was already addressed. He gets swept up in the celebrity shit thanks to Stark, and his character arc was realizing he lost sight of what was important, and that he was Spider-Man even without all the counterproductive gadgets. The moment he ditches Liz at the dance was mirroring his choice with the man who shot Ben; a decision where he could either ignore something wrong so he could look out for himself, or he could do the right thing. Maybe a photo of Ben might have helped, but his presence is still felt in this universe.

The fact that you guys turned that scene into a meme actually confirms it's perfection. Quill did it as a distraction, even admitted it was being done as a distraction, and just as he intended, it has drawn your attention and continues to hold it, even years after the fact.
Every time you meme about the dance off and allow yourself to be distracted by it, you tacitly admit it was the perfect tactic.

I guess Sup Forums thinks using shiny suits is the most impressive shit ever lmao

I'm talking about Spider-Man lifting the giant piece of metal off himself you turbo pleb.

In what way was Iron Man involved in that scene? He saw his reflection and maned up

Kids who've only seen Civil War and Homecoming won't know who Uncle Ben is, and will grow up thinking Peter is Stark's Robin.

Like Zack Snyder's films, they rely on the viewers filling in blanks based on prior knowledge instead of establishing things properly.

>his character arc was realizing he lost sight of what was important
You really didn't think the scene where he lifts the rubble while thinking of how disappointed Tony was with him felt off with that message?
His Avengers/fame/father figure recognition shouldn't be his motivation to accomplish feats of strength if it's not supposed to be portrayed positively.

And the counterproductive gadget angle is... counterproductive, considering he gets it all back (and possibly more for IW) at the end of the movie.

The era of cheap zee gee ayy

There's Tony's speech about how to be a hero literally echoing as he's seeing his reflection
youtu.be/uasS2fnc2NA

"And he's also my boyfriend!"

>that bottom pic

>defending homecoming
Not even Sup Forums has this much shit taste in movies

You're confusing people saying "you whining about this movie is making you look like a massive faggot" with a defense of the movie itself.

what fucking human being has only seen Homecoming but hasn’t read, watched, or played any other piece of Spider-Man media ever?

jfc you would have to be a fucking autist to not know Spider-Man’s backstory in the year 2018

>Still pose vs action shot
>Completely different setting and lighting

Okay kid. Go finish your homework.

Children seeing it for the first time maybe?

If I recollect Spectacular Spider-Man, one of the most highly praised animated Spidey shows, barely touched upon Uncle Ben

Basically this. "Shiny" is just the go-to technique for "visually improving" in a game. It's overdesigned to give it a high-res appearance.

>is seeing Homecoming and is old enough to understand and remember it
>so about five or six years old
>hasn’t seen either of the two movies that came out after they were born
>hasn’t seen any shows
>hasn’t played any games
>hasn’t experienced any of the 60+ years of Spider-Man media

ok lol

>you'll never live in a time where comic book movies just tried to be good movies rather than dumb comedies with action or DARK AND SERIOUS SYMBOLISM

Copyrights.

>has lived through Daredevil, Elektra, Steel, Spawn, Spider-Man 3, Batman Forever, and the other early shitty comic movies
>now lives in a time where suits finally treat comic movies as more than kid shit and the general public takes them seriously
>wishes for ‘the good old days’

wut

christ it's like the difference between painting and cel shading

A kid's gotta start somewhere.

Yeah, maybe you're right. Maybe it's the nostalgia of the Spider-Man movies, X-Men, and the first two Nolan Batman movies. Back before there was a "formula".

He had a big role in the symbiote arc.

You said "uncle ben", unless that was the name of the piece of metal, you're full of shit.

I love the Parker strut

The nightclub scene and Harry and MJ dancing in the kitchen are hate worthy though.

TFW I always hated the first X-Men movie. Now it will just look like I'm on a bandwagon