How long until this art style dies in a fire?

How long until this art style dies in a fire?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nxe6xjH1pRs
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Give it another 3 years. Another one will take its place.

Please tell me these are all just internet cartoons.

its a mix of that and pilots

Fuck you lucky pie is amazing

not soon enough

What shows are these? Specifically the top and bottom left.

Not soon enough.

Effort is fascistic.
Also, Lucky Pie is pretty good, probably because it copies AT's strengths

Which art style? Those caps barely look similar? Who made this image and why are you reposting it?

Noodle limbs, tiny spork hands, thin lines, in the ballpark of Adventure Time and Bee and Puppycat, don't play dumb

>Noodle limbs
You mean the thing that's been a part of cartoons for about 100 years now?
>tiny spork hands
You mean the thing that is barely apparent in any of these caps and especially not lucky pie?
>thin lines
LINE THICKNESS. wew lad
>in the ballpark of Adventure Time
In what way? I guess the background of the top left is kind of similar to AT's style, though the character wouldn't fit too well as is.
>Bee and Puppycat
None of these shows has a style even comparable to Bee and Puppycat. You're making shit up
>don't play dumb
I'd say "no u" but I don't think you're pretending

youtube.com/watch?v=Nxe6xjH1pRs

I honestly think the pallet is the most annoying. The saturation on these colors kills my eyes.

The two on the right aren't even that bright. I'd argue the middle two aren't either.

Fuck you, Lucky Pie is great and full of soul, has it right

Who is the big cat

>tfw Summer Camp Island's art style becomes the next hottest thing

You know what im talking about, it's that general "make it look like it was drawn by a child" look everyone uses as an easy way out, I dunno how you can't see the similarities here, and yeah noodle limbs have always been a thing but the modern way of drawing it that I'm pointing out is always just the arm with four or three fingers sprouted out of it

>"make it look like it was drawn by a child" look everyone uses as an easy way out
None of these look like they were drawn by children though, even the first one, which i dislike the character design of has a better understanding of perspective and lighting then I'd expect from a child.
>I dunno how you can't see the similarities here
They aren't very similar. I don't see how you're even comparing the bottom left to the top right, the difference is fucking drastic and I don't know where I'd even begin if i wanted to find similarities.
>is always just the arm with four or three fingers sprouted out of it
Very uncommon, and in the OP the only ones that seem to fit that description are the top left and bottom middle, the others have rather obvious distinctions of the hands from the arms.

Also, why do you only seem to be making the most broad observations about only the characters (and only specific general details about them) and completely ignoring literally everything else?