Want to redpill a bunch of teenage girls? Listen up, Sup Forums

Pay attention, these weeaboo girls could be the redpilled qt 3.14 wives of the future, if we play our cards right.

Have you ever heard of a thing called "Hetalia", Sup Forums? It's an anime where the countries of the world are personified as human characters, with the main characters being Italy, Germany and Japan - the axis powers, and the allied powers (America, Britain, China, Russia and France).

I'm not trying to shill Hetalia, because chances are not many people here are interested in an anime where 70% of the characters are FUCKING WHITE EUROPEAN MALES (the rest are east Asian) . Teenage girls are interested, though. That's why I'm talking about it.

This is an anime that makes girls become more interested in History, Geography and Politics - something that not many things can do. This is important because they're also emotionally attached to these characters.

To easy redpill these hundreds of thousands of girls, all you have to do is bridge the gap between these characters that they love and what is currently happening. As I said before, the majority of the characters are European countries, so a good start would be the refugee crisis and the terrorist attacks everywhere.

These teenagers feel sorry and sympathise with Nazi Germany and Colonial Empires. They're already halfway towards being redpilled.

In my opinion, all it would take is well drawn pictures of crying characters in relation to the numerous attacks on European countries or a well edited video subtly talking about the Islamification of Western Europe through Hetalia characters to redpill thousands of girls. Possibly hundreds of thousands.

What do you think, Sup Forums? Is this a good idea or not? Should we try to use anime propaganda to make 11 year old girls cry about Europe's future? Do you have any ideas that we could also try? Any questions?
I think this could really work.

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=b_i-XL_fm6E
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

WOW, that is so cool and I fucking hate Weebs with a passion.
Can you post some links, OP?

That is so cool, seriously.

I think you might want to get tested for autism.

It's a great idea fellow Eternal
I'm shit at art though
Have a bump tho

If you get the highscore is that good or bad?

'm not trying to shill Hetalia, because chances are not many people here are interested in an anime where 70% of the characters are FUCKING WHITE EUROPEAN MALES (the rest are east Asian)
? Why wouldn't they be interested?

It's not something I would imagine Sup Forums would like very much. Kinda gay, but girls love it. The animation is shit too although it picks up in the latest seasons.
Here is the first episode in English if anybody is interested.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=b_i-XL_fm6E

Here's a bump for autism awareness.
On the other hand, go for it. Why the fuck not?

Also for some extra information about the fans of it, some of the largest followings are on YouTube and Tumblr which is why I suggested art and videos. The eastern fans are much more active than the western ones too. But we're not really trying to redpill them.

I spoke to an user yesterday and we already have relatively well known Tumblr blogs that we could post stuff on to get it to circulate quickly. Despite it being an autism-fest, I've heard stories of fans doing some pretty hilarious Sup Forums grade stuff.

bump

what the fuck did i just watch

I don't even know, but the first seasons are pretty shit tier. They get better.
It's kind of funny how Hetalia is sometimes considered as one of the biggest fanbases on Tumblr yet it's a shit fest that makes Holocaust jokes.

hahahahahahahhahaaa

next time post the subbed you fuckin newfag

This might work.
I am not proud of this but Hetalia was actually how i started to get interested in politics and in the end i ended up here.

I never actually posted my drawings online but I would consider myself quite a good artist so I maybe I will work on some cutesy webcomics.
Also I have the huge advantage that I am female and so I can work from behind the enemylines without being too suspicous. Wanted to start something anyways. I am tired of getting called a gender traitor....

I am now motivated af! Well I guess I will sit down and try to work something out.

just move to florida and lets fuck, i wont shame you for your silly anime thing

I posted dub just because apparently more people prefer it for Hetalia because of the accents. I prefer sub personally.

Fun fact: The English voice actor for England was arrested for being in possession of cp. They had to replace him.

also poast the drawings krautsan~

Me too. I have a Tumblr with 800 followers just with Hetalia and I was always planning on eventually just pushing right wing politics and being hated in the autistic community but I haven't had the chance yet.
I've been pretending to be one of them and it's working.

Also it's great if you can draw! If we actually try to redpill the Hetalia fandom we'll probably need quite a lot of art. I know a person who can draw well but they're currently on holiday so can't help

>american isn't the best and most handsome
dropped

America is actually my favourite character ( along with England )

I'm somewhat on board. I won't exchange contact. I'll just draw up some sketches and post em here if I feel like it.

my drawing skills are OK but I've never drawn anime. I read and study plenty of manga tho so it shouldn't be too hard to jock some styles.

Post em
And move to Texas, large German heritage here compared to other states. Come birth a brood of super aryans.

Thank you based user.
I shall get my artist friend to help out when she get back from her holiday. It won't be until Monday/Tuesday though.

There were some anons on yesterday with nice amount of followers on Tumblr so that we could distribute things but I don't know where the fuck they went.

Awful idea lad.

Possibly. But we get to trigger Tumblr SJW's so it sounds alright to me.

My daughter watches this show. Can confirm.

No, you will just make yourselves look retarded.

More retarded than Tumblr SJW's? We may be retarded but they're on an entirely different level of retarded to us.