Brit/pol/ - Papers edition

>Juncker warns Trump presidency may upset US ties with Europe
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-37957673

>Britain could join USA, Canada and Mexico in new free trade area after Brexit
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/11/britain-could-join-usa-canada-and-mexico-in-new-free-trade-area/

>Tim Farron says Lib Dems will vote against triggering Article 50 unless second referendum guaranteed
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/11/mps-from-all-parties-prepared-to-vote-against-triggering-article/

>'Hard' Brexit most likely outcome for UK leaving EU, says S&P
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-ratings-idUKKBN13610L

>Armistice Day 2016: Two minutes' silence marks day of national remembrance
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-37938047

>Nigel Farage to be Donald Trump's go-between as Boris Johnson rejects 'collective whinge-o-rama'
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/10/nigel-farage-to-be-donald-trumps-go-between-amid-claims-special/

>MPs from all parties prepared to vote against triggering Article 50
telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/11/mps-from-all-parties-prepared-to-vote-against-triggering-article/

>Donald Trump tells Theresa May: UK is special place
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37941737

>Vice President-elect Mike Pence calls Boris Johnson
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37946420

>Nigel Farage calls US President Barack Obama a 'loathsome individual'
bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-37934790

>No 10 denies Nigel Farage will be given go-between role with US
theguardian.com/politics/2016/nov/11/no-10-denies-nigel-farage-will-be-given-go-between-role-with-us

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/ClarkeMicah
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

anime is for nonces

D E A T H T O K A R E N!

Underrated British things? For me - the Shipping Forecast. I listen to it every single day without fail on iPlayer.

>people unironically think brexit isnt gonna happen because a few lib dems are going to vote against it

first for haggisposting

of course I don't but I've been redpilled. I can't be sure, but it certainly feels like the majority people I know dont want Brexit

OH MAH GAWD THA DAILY MAIL!

>joining NAFTA

But didn't that just allow industry to move to Mexico?

Morning, lad.

>global Sup Forums is already turning into a shitshow of weak b8 and bickering again

It was a comfy couple of days

It's an institution, yeah.

evening

We're not being defeatist. It's just too early to start building the barricades when it has to get through the Supreme Court first.

DELETE THIS

We need to meme our country a new PM. If you think #Brexit and Tories is the endgame, then you're all cucks.

Also, who's the next person to lead this UKIP? Ad are they any good?

Men like him make me terrified of going bald

Honestly if I go bald and I'm still a virgin I'll just kms

Straying outside of Brit/pol/

Nooo I don't want you to go back to being cucks

Jesus Christ

England are fucking shit but we never fail to beat Scotland

Nigel farage is the beginning and end of Ukip. He keeps trying to leave but they keep realising they have serious existential problem without him

I go where I please

>the majority people I know dont want Brexit
This because you talk to like minded people.

How many Tories are likely to vote against it? Their vote plus 8 DUP and I'm sure a few Labour eurosceptics should help it pass.

It's the difference between being shit and being shit and scottish

i thought he was smaller

UK is the Beginning and end of Europe. He keeps trying to leave but they keep realising they have serious existential problem without him

i highly doubt any tories will vote against it barring 1 or 2 mongs who dont want a career any more

> > 50% ads front page

Have some dignity

To be fair May isn't as cucked as I thought she would be. When it is 2020 we'll get Farage as PM.

>Tfw frog image maker on an Ethiopian wicker basket enthusiast forum.

But I'm saying even if they do, there should be enough MPs in other parties to make up for them.

The main problem is going to be rifts within the tory party. Free marketeers vs socially conservative nationalists, as per usg

They're all shit, Paul Nuttall used to be based but he cucked out big time. Still probably the best candidate though.

We need to rely on Trump funding a coup d'etat with Nigel in charge

Brian Cox is an arrogant cuck. Cannot stand him desu senpai lad.

The degeneracy you come across is your own fault then

Kek, 'cyclist whose legs are crushed; criticised for not wearing helmet'.

Can't wait for the US to promise us a trade deal before the article50 negotiations, there will be so much EU butthurt when we don't need them

Also I believe we need to widen the channel to improve security, mainly by digging away half of northern France, and make the French pay for it

First brexit and now Trump won

I love you Brits. The anglosphere meme is slowly becoming a reality.

wat

Pretty sure Germany, France and everyone else will be alright without us

As long as they don't get too jelly of our trump dollas

Hard Brexit will happen. I have faith.

They have 8 fucking MPs, what the hell do they think they can even do?

me every night
I wish I could make Wojaks

>mfw Corbyn is giving Labour MP's a free vote because he is actually a Euro-Sceptic and wanted Brexit to happen.

Is Peter a real life autist? He's been sat shitposting and arguing with fedoras on twitter all day, I'm worried about him

twitter.com/ClarkeMicah

The Last Leg might just possibly be worse than QT this week.

Eerie that her twitter is still up.

gif version for (You)

KEK was on Jeb's side the entire time
Just you wait until it's time for the college to vote
Slow and steadu.

>Soros's little oligarchy getting butthurt that they can't control the US and UK as easily

Delicious.

Karen is a big dumb slut!

So what's next for us?

We need some new material to lead this country, plus we have normalfags here getting redpilled, plus even more anti-leftists.

I don't see why Nigel Farage is the only person among 32,000,000 men, who can lead this gaff back to glory.

As for the Tories. They're shit. If you keep them, you're still going to get back door refugee immigration and backstabbing because they're just establishment puppets. The only reason why they seem '''patriotic''' atm, is because they're losing popularity and trust.

Which leaves me to another thing. We need to fix a patriot party/leader now!

If America (a country full of spics, niggers and radical liberals) cant elect someone who's a patriot, then so can we.

once were out of europe we either need to decuck the tory party (trump style) or turn UKIP into something completely new

basically the current crop of politicians HAS to go. they are all fucking infected, out of touch, and will never come around. theyre all far too cucked. need to inject a new generation.

Fuck you

When I was 16 me mum kicked me out and I had to go on the soc' and ended up in thornton bloody heath surrounded by a bunch of bloomin wogs

It was there that I discovered the shipping forecast

The second a country leaves (as long as they don't economically meltdown) it signals that the EU isn't necessarily worth it. Especially for Scandinavian countries who view the EU as more of an economic partnership than anything else.

haha depends. Do people really want to work as a cleaner for less than minimum wage?

Don't think so

Maybe if london burns down and secondary sector factories become viable again

But who the fuck wants to live like the chinese?

Spooky

>mfw ive been to greggs for lunch every day this week

Im not even fat at all I just like sausage rolls and iced doughnuts.

I can't stand any physicist who falls for the relativity jew

Is the Portillo requester still ITT?

Non neoliberal party that actually has a chance of winning a general election when?

See May is a globalist fuck trying to appeal to current brits.

She's no different to Blair and Cameron. Different scheme, same endgame.

I think there is just one labour MP who was for leave. Comrade corbyn may vote leave - as he said he accepts the result - and if we are lucky a few of his MPs will vote leave of abstain. 8 DUP, 1 UKIP and the Tories. 56% of whom were for remain. 100% of SNP, lib dems, other cucks will oppose brexit.

So it comes down to how well Theresa and corbyn can control their parties.

What the fuck is Juncker doing?

M..me too user

>Nutall

How did he become cucked, and why wasn't he cucked before?

I don't know anything about him.

>EU calling us delusional

KEK

>Do people really want to work as a cleaner
>Implying nobody was willing to do these jobs before 2004.

Don't ruin my good vibes, I don't have enough political acumen of the people themselves in the UK to comment. I just want it to happen.

Wrong. Tories have Boris, it was a stitch up that he didn't get PM

Slippery lizard man Gove is to blame.

>come on Brit/pol/
>it's here i learn Robert Vaughn is dead
>stirs more feelings of respect than all the poppy "i care more than u" shit i've seen today

>hitchens has a facebook
Is he a normalfag now?

>If America (a country full of spics, niggers and radical liberals) cant elect someone who's a patriot, then so can we.

*If America (a country full of spics, niggers and radical liberals) CAN elect someone who's a patriot, then so can we.
Also, we have a chance to get the Labour vote

>I'm never not ITT

I don't get it tbqh. They already said that we would be punished before Trump even won. They've already used up that threat.

>tfw I unironically like this poster

It's cheesy but I think it's good propaganda

>The poor stay poor, the rich get richer
>Meanwhile, the democrats vow to further deregulate wall street business
Do they really think there would be any difference with the way politics are at the moment?

You have a point, but that only holds short term.

Let's be honest and admit the forward march of globalism is better for everyone in the long-game

Isn't he a backstabber?

He only became anti-EU for eurosceptic vote popularity, for a chance to become PM, and still continue Cameron's work.

Also, we wants Europe to open it's doors to 77,000,000 turkroaches

I like the font and colour shceme

How much are 4 iced doughnuts these days?

used to be 4 for like 1.60, was peng

>unironically thinking trump will give us a worse deal than fucking Shillary
Trump hates trade deals with the third world (ie NAFTA) that undercut yank wages. We're not going to undercut their wages.

He writes based articles like this and supports death penalty for pedophiles, but since Nigel stepped down he's been keeping quiet and doing fuckall.

Now Diane James stepped down, he's finally put his hat in the ring, but goes on about appealing to the moderates in the party like Suzanne Evans. He will win the next leadership contest, since everyone else is a literally who.

It elevates the person in question to appear almost superhuman