What is their fucking problem?

What is their fucking problem?

>Chelsea Clinton being groomed for congress and a political career

Why don't they fucking get it, nobody wants them, everybody hates them?

google.co.uk/amp/www.breitbart.com/big-government/2016/11/11/new-york-post-chelsea-clinton-groomed-congress/amp/

Other urls found in this thread:

thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/12/08/the-rise-and-fall-of-chris-hughes-and-sean-eldridge-america-s-worst-gay-couple.html
youtube.com/watch?v=Z9ePhVDYRiE
youtube.com/watch?v=_MOHH4GrRYA
youtube.com/watch?v=7gTnr9xG75o
youtu.be/DZabULKS_CU
youtu.be/XHFGFB3PrnY
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivanka_Trump
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Chelsea is a fucking slut, I'd fuck her hard

60,000,000 people voted for her mother

The left loves the clintons and the clintons are greedy

>nobody wants them, everybody hates them

pretty sure bill would have won this election easily

She's aware of her parent's fuck ups. If there's anyone that hates Bill and Hil it's Chel.

Wasn't there something in the leaks about her being a potential whistle-blower?

EW EW EW EW EW EW EW EW

Liberalism is a cult of lunatics

You need to think a few moves ahead...

1. People gave money to the clinton foundation because Hillary traded favors when she was Sec State.

2. They gave money to the foundation because she was supposed to be president, and they were buying friendship.

3. Now that Hillary is done, neither bill nor hillary will ever be in a position of power again where they will have favors to give.

4. Therefore people no longer have any reason to give money to the foundation.

5. So how do you keep if from collapsing? Chelsea for Congress and the money starts coming in again.

I don't mind her for congress desu. Should never run for anything higher than that.

Firstly, Chelsea is going to have a hard time getting elected when our future president assumes her throne.

Lastly, no thanks. Her parents ruined any potential she has with the Democratic party.

TRUE

I wouldn't vote for her, but based on some of those leaks, she knows her mom is a cunt.

>If there's anyone that hates Bill and Hil it's Chel.

If the leaks are legit, she likes her dad. I'm sure she understands by this point why he cheats on Hilldawg.

Hopefully it will go as well as it did for Chris Hughes and Sean Eldridge

thedailybeast.com/articles/2014/12/08/the-rise-and-fall-of-chris-hughes-and-sean-eldridge-america-s-worst-gay-couple.html

it will be great fun defeating this cunt and telling her she is a failure like her evil demon mother

first woman president?
Ivanka 2032?

I don't know but she embezzled funds from the CF to pay for her wedding, she'll end up in jail with her mom dad and their friends too, so we can look forward to that.

Chelsea will be lucky to stay out of jail.

So grab her email from the podesta leaks and hit her up.

Is it possible that she hasn't taken after her parents? Have there been any shady dealings in her life that indicate she's as corrupt as them?

Kids can turn out drastically different from their parents.

Now THERE'S a woman president I could get behind.

In more ways than one.

I'm hoping she rats out her parents and gets off, just to rub it in.

Jesus Portugal, why?

Another media trained robot with no care or passion for the general hard working American.

She's apparently much easier to work with than her crazy god complex mother according to the Secret Service, and generally pretty nice, but just as dumb and bad at managing things and politics.

Yes.

youtube.com/watch?v=Z9ePhVDYRiE

>>Chelsea Clinton being groomed for congress and a political career

Since she was 13 years old. She can fucking forget about it, no one will ever forget about the emails.

I think the left's love-affair with the Clintons ended on November 8th.

>youtube.com/watch?v=_MOHH4GrRYA

>$9M/yr salary at Clinton Slushfoundation

Yep. Keep dreaming. Chelsea is a nasty fucking cunt just like her hellspawn mother and walking shit-rapist father

youtube.com/watch?v=7gTnr9xG75o

Her resume is underwhelming if you consider mommy and daddy wont be able to hook her up as easily.
A political career means she can keep the clinton foundation racket going and rake in those big bucks.

Probably not the first thing she's been "groomed" for.

Isn't that what happened with Caroline Kennedy?

>tfw she looks more like bill than hill

She's got the face of a foot

>I don't mind her for congress desu.

so long as congress term limits pass

She really looks like her Father ..........................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................Webb Hubbell

Ivanka 2024

provided Trump doesn't blow it

It does not matter if nobody wants them. They have lots of friends with lots of power and on the end of the day thats only thing that matters.
Only electing anti establishments outsides will keep these people out.

She is not even Bill's daughter. She is spawn of some blubber lips.

Hub's Cum Dump !!!

You would have imagined they got the message when Obama owned her ass in '08.

HNGGGGGGGGGGGAJDJDJSICNXNND

You're ugly.

Doug Band ruined that with one email. The moment chelsea loses her media immunity she will drag Obama, her father and mother down with her.

But it's true.

Wtf

>pretty sure bill would have won this election easily

Bill's charm evaporated in the '90s. He couldn't even win a game of bingo if he tried.

>tfw she looks more like bill than hill

Thankfully Chelsea is somehow even less charismatic than her mother. Just watch this - youtu.be/DZabULKS_CU

Apparently this awkward high school student level of reporting was worth 600k a year

>What is nepotism?

I thought that was implied user

they never learn

I had a longer, smart-ass comment, but I gave up.

Don't be the slightest bit worried. This cunt was handed a show on CNN and they quickly got rid of her because her ratings were MSNBC-tier shit. The wikileaks have tied criminal fraud involving the Clinton Foundation around her neck. Nobody cares for her. The Clinton name is dead with that Weekend at Bernie's cunt presidential campaign.

They'll be lucky if they can get her elected in some highly democrat shit hole like San Francisco, and even then it'd be a stretch since the democratic party has been gutted and is now starting their own civil war.

Bill looks like a sack of bones propped up by two broomsticks in his pants legs.

No
Tulsi Gabbard 2020

Ivanka is probably one of the hottest women on earth. We need to meme her to presidency. I know we're capable.

After countless surgeries.
Just look at her brothers, she would look disastrous without the nip tuck.

I wonder if Chelsea is as unscrupulous as her mother. Considering her having been raised by those two, I can't imagine how large her ego must be. I bet it's UGE.

That shit is not going to fly with a republican president, house, senate, supreme court, and Trey Gowdy as AG.

I would hit that though, look at them eyes, she's wild.

FUCK OFF ALREADY, CLINTONS

imagine shooting a load on those brows

crazy eyes are a hallmark of Clinton women.

Bill is a fatso here

>future clinton vs trump rematch with ivanka and chelsea
sounds pretty hype 2bh

NEPOTISM

CORRUPTION

i bet she will run in NY and win easily

that fuckin walleyed bitch reeeeeeeeeeee

This. The clinton cash game is all but over. They will be watched closely

I read Clingon instead of Clinton

I need a break from this site

She has such poor charisma that she makes her mom look like Jim Morrison or some shit. She is one of the most unrelatable people on the fucking planet. Just watch this interview and you'll see what I mean.

youtu.be/XHFGFB3PrnY

>Trey Gowdy as AG.
Today is my birthday, please tell me this is happening.

>What is their fucking problem?

No talent. No prospects. Coattails to ride.
POLITICS!

>but did nothing about it really ...

I dislike these Royal Families that are cropping up.

if that's Chelsea, she's a fucking dead ringer for Hubbell

lmao that kid aint his

no she talked and went through that interview like a normal human. if it was her mom she'd do her MOUTH WIDE OPEN HA HA HA fake laugh face.

Didn't we discover she had been using Clinton Foundation funds on herself? Hell, that might've even been the reason the privileged cunt had a falling out with some people who probably had more sense and told her to stop acting like a dumb fucking cunt or she'll lead investigators to them.

I hope Chelsea gets the jail cell next to her mom when the God-Emperor tosses them both in for being massive con artists and tax cheats, using the Clinton Foundation "charity" as a money laundering, tax evasion.

I agree. The trumps are just as bad.

imagine reloading and doing it up her left nostril

that would be the perfect revenge.

Chelsea 20xx!

Yep. Trump 2020, Pence 2024/28, Ivanka 2032/36

Ivanka wasn't born in the US, she can't run for president.

They're a little slow, OP. Don't worry. They'll catch on in a few years, maybe even realize Donald J. Trump is president.

This is the Trump's first go round. There have been Bush and Clinton fuckers sneaking around since 1980.

She used Clinton Foundation money to pay for her wedding. It's a pretty safe bet she's just as much of a corrupt POS.

>Ivanka wasn't born in the US, she can't run for president.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ivanka_Trump

>Early Life
>Ivanka Trump was born in Manhattan, New York City...

I don't think anyone could be as much of an asshole as Amy Carter.

According to doug band chelsea is too dumb to realize that she is corrupt too and profits from the corrupt schemes.

Religion
(((Judaism)))

She'll go about as far as JFK Jr and Caroline Kennedy. I mean, just what did they ever do with their lives?

what the fuck why am i attracted for chelsea clinton

she's pretty cute desu

Just before the leak about the CF paying for her wedding. Guess she wasn't too interested in pursuing it.

If she was worried about their activities being exposed, it was because the money and power would evaporate, just my opinion.

setting themselves up to lose more elections

Same.

It shows how far our republic has fallen that only select few families are apparently """qualified""" to hold high office.

Wasn't Reagan's daughter a bizzo?