Only a few more weeks until best Flash is in the spotlight again

Only a few more weeks until best Flash is in the spotlight again.
>"Flash War” will be the biggest Flash story in years and it will really have a major impact on the life of Barry Allen, Wally West and the rest of the cast of the Flash title… and maybe some other books. I don’t want to spoil too much here. It’s going to get bigger than I think people are ready for.
cbr.com/flash-war-joshua-williamson-interview/

Flash war will also seem to tie into Rebirth/Doomsday clock
Anyone else reading classic Wally stories to prepare?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbr.com/dc-comics-flash-wars-impulse-tease/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Reminder that even though this is what everyone wants, we all know that as long as the CW and the DCEU are jerking off Barry, we will NEVER get a flash comic starring Wally. I want to believe in change but I simply can't

Williamson is a mediocre writer.

Its time for three earths.

Earth-3 for JSA era. Jay and Alan.
Earth-2 for silver/brozne era. Barry and Hal.
Earth-1 for modern era. Wally and Kyle

Every 20 years or so DC could rinse and repeat, literally have the best of all worlds while keeping things fresh.

BART

cbr.com/dc-comics-flash-wars-impulse-tease/

Anyone want to post the preview?

who is the guy in the middle?

Was Wally West black in the comics before the TV show or only after?

John Fox

Before. The show from the New 52.

John Fox

are those 3 Earth-3 Johnny Quicks by the Tornado Twins? lol

*the show took it

He has high and lows, the problem is he rarely has highs.

I've enjoyed Williamson's whole run so I'm pretty hype for this

Why is Black Wally still a thing? He's the reason why it has taken 2 years for the real Wally to finally be used in a story that matters since Rebirth.

Now you realized that DC and Rebirth were always bullshit?

They can't retcon him away because racism

Anyone else super confused?

Daddy Top

How
Literally everyone of BWallys stories has been sidekick relate which WWally isn't anymore, Teen Titans or about his supervillin dad

Well it looks like the Flash Museum, the one from Thawne's era, had a break in. Also our boy The Top is back. So once again, I'm putting my money on the timeline getting fucked again. Wally might be remembering some shit too

Top showing up makes me think we're getting some mind fucking going on

A distinct possibility, yes. I'm hoping he remembers stuff from before Flashpoint. He's been dead/a ghost for a long time, so he might be more immune to timeline nonsense than most.

Flash War is months away. This is just a prelude.

NuWally appeared before TV Show Wally, but they only made him black because the Wests were casted as black. Kreisberg even took credit when it was announced that he was super proud that Kid Flash would forever be black because of them.

The problem is Wally was Barry's sidekick. For Barry's whole career. Barry would be deep into his 30s by the time Wally was old enough to be The Flash. So NuWally is essentially just replacing Wally's importance in Barry and Iris' life. He's had his life stolen by this diversity hire.

This. Also Turbine is dead, so good chance Top is here to stay. Moreover, seeing Top should trigger a few memories for both Barry and Wally.

Thanks (((Kreisberg)))

Why are blacks proudly over represented in the media?

I'd think so, yeah. I have hopes he'll be sticking around and will shake things up. Which is long overdue.

>Anyone else reading classic Wally stories to prepare?

Cringe as fuck. I don't need to prepare for comics made for children.

You can't get rid of a black character.

>Flash War
>Darkseid War
>Trinity War
>Robin War

Hi Sup Forums

What reborn books should i read before this?

The Flash and Titans books, at least, plus the original DC: Rebirth issue. Maybe Teen Titans too.

The first few titans books that involved wally but I don't know outside of that

Anyone else thinking Zoom?
Cause I’m thinking Zoom.

Zoom's probably not going to show up but Wally might remember it.

>>Green Lantern War
>>Bat War
>>Aqua War
>>Wonder War
>>Hawk War
>>Titans War (plausible)

>Ships wars

He's coming back? I'm so happy. What are the chances they actually bring him back instead of the broodier Johns' version? And what are the chances he ever gets a QT boyfriend?

The only thing related to Zoom thats going to happen is Wally remembering his kids, who are gone forever, again

i'm pulling for cobalt blue. all kinds of thawnes involved

What would a Titans War even be about,

That evil Donna, Raptor, some others vs Titans?

Bort?

Do you think we will ever get Zoom back? I am getting sick of eobard

I don't really think so, unfortunately. Then again, I thought we wouldn't get the Top back and we're about to, so who knows.

Raptor is dead

>Setting up the flash family
>The flash hasn't been more popular in decades
>Implying they're not doing this to set up a 'tec type book for the flash family

Really now, what more could Zoom take from Wally that Barry hasn't already?

Barry dindu nuffin, that was Manhattan

im gonna be continuing my flash storytime tonight if anyone's interested. Here's the old thread for those looking to read Wally.

Oh shit, Roscoe's Back! Scudder better watch his fucking back!

They really should. It boggles my mind that we have a plethora of Super-books at any given moment despite how apathetic the public has grown to the brand when people are clamoring for everything Flash related and he's got a whopping one book.

Eat shit Barry, you faggots.

I see you're a man of wealth and taste.

Zoom should only come back if he's reformed/non-super powered. He was a great character until Johns crippled/evilized him and I'm shocked they did't use New 52 to de-evilize him for the sake of giving Barry a foil in him.

I'm glad Top is appreciated here. I remember when CW made him a chick I was the only one who seemed to care here.

I kinda want her to be on top of me.

How do we repair Bart? Johns permanently fucked him up by turning him into kid flash

God fuck this show and its bastardization of The Rogues. You call that pretty boy mirror jumping faggot Mirror Master?

Pretend it never happened.

that would just confuse old readers

Flash thread? I guess. How's Impulse? I'm doubting on preordering the omnibus. I have read the Waid run.

I bitched about it too. I find her a huge disappointment.

Everything in the CW is a huge disappointment. About the only good thing to happen was revealing King Shark

I kinda liked Snart desu.

Scudder is kind of a prissy sassy bitch. McCulloch's the gritty fucked up assassin.

Wally storytime for those interested.

I was referring mostly to
>Missing over half of his powers
>He's a damn meta, no gun
>No costume, just a fucking business suit
>The reflection hopping he does have arent portals to the mirror world, but instead he's running from reflection to reflection like hes underwater or some shit

I've enjoyed it too but its marred by some pretty fucking mediocre art and whatever mandate from on high that Flash panels must have lightning literally everywhere if hes moving. Carmine Di Giamonicoco or whatever his name is is a garbage artist.

Okay, that's mostly true. Some have been good, though (Cold and Heat Wave), and I think fem Top has been a particularly lousy rendition of him. Love him or hate him, he's a dynamic powerful shit-disturber, and she's none of those things.

Trigon gets Raven, brings literal hell on earth, gets starfire and whoever to fight for him too.

True. Art on the Flash has been so inconsistent. Carmine hides his shitty art behind a forest of tacky digital effects. Thank god for Howard Porter.

Why will they not get rid of the stupid fucking lines on the suit yet? That's not how the lightning works and it absolutely RUINS the costume.

The only time that they ever looked even remotely good was when Manapul was on art. He knew to make the lines red so they would actually blend into the suit. Even then, they were still a retarded design. Making them yellow makes them clash so much. Green Lantern got rid of the lines on their suits. Why can't Flash? It would be amazing if the Flash family gets their pre-Flashpoint costumes back after this event

>the Flash family gets their pre-Flashpoint costumes back after this event
Please god. I know this isn't going to happen completely though since Jay has already been confirmed to have a semi-new suit, but I'd kill to see Barry looking normal again. I'm assuming they'd put Wally in the 'shiny' suit again, or if that's not different enough his Dark Flash costume.

I sure wish most of the TV Rogues weren't metas. I wonder how long they can resist the temptation to give powers to the non-meta villains like Heat Wave.

That suit is just unpractical in live-action.

I like Jays new costume as subtle update to his original. It'd be nice if Alan got something like it as well

The only thing they need to change is removing the lines. I don't mind the chinstrap and I kinda like Wallys new costume (although it could do with less Booth lines)

He'll be back

Oh, eat a dick

I'll leave that to pros like you.

Come back to laifu, reclaim your waifu.

They gotta kill Scudder. It's the best way.

We can only hope.

Top and Golden Glider is best ship.

All these classy anons in this thread.

war of the green lanterns 2 is happening sometime soon