Oh no, it's Ninny-Poo!

Oh no, it's Ninny-Poo!

Better animation than My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic.

I’m serious.

This show is about two girls bullying each other, not sure how that would fly today

They’d be made Lesbians for brownie points.

sure, lee

I think you meant Teen Titans.

Pure Kino. Every movie since 2000 would've benefited from an Angela Andaconda short in front of it.

Angela Anaconda innovated tweening.

Where were you when you realized Angela's personality is basically tomoko

>Knowing the animation of the pony show
>Mentioning the pony show at all.

For what purpose?

Honestly, Nanette is like the perfect antagonist. They made a character so annoying and easy to hate that even now, years after I've seen this show, I still remember how much I hate her.

She has a face you just want to punch

If you thought Angela Anaconda was creepy in the actual show then you should have seen her in the pilot shorts which were part of another show..

Yeah but Angela’s jealousy and insecurity towards her made her pretty unappealing as well. Just a shit show all round

Nanette actively went out of her way to belittle and antagonize Angela. Angela could be an asshole, but she rarely struck first, and Nanette almost always deserved what was coming to her.

There's a reason why nearly everybody in Angela's class hates Nanette. But Angela's her primary target.

>made

I'm not even kidding when I say I just assumed that Angela was gay for Nanette as a kid. She was so fucking obsessed with her, she was all she thought about, I assumed it had to be frustrated, angry, tsundere sexual tension. She would have pulled those blonde pigtails if she dared.

Oh Angela certainly had her way with her..

angela had it bad

ANGELA ANACONDA DIGIVOLVE TO

ANGELAMON

Gina is supposed to be Angela's best friend.. Nanette waves some pastries under her nose and off she goes. What a bitch..

She's just a good Wingwoman who knows Angela's less-than-secret dyke crush. She eventually gets them together in the unreleased rom-com and is the best Woman/Maid of Honor at their wedding. A true bro.

I... I dont know why I want more of this.

I don't understand the hate. I remember not hating this show.

wow what is this anne frank the 90s show

Reminder that this show shares the same creator as Pepper Ann.