Trump is George W. Bush 2.0 confirmed

He's backpedaling

bbc.com/news/election-us-2016-37953528
nbcnews.com/politics/2016-election/drain-swamp-trump-s-potential-cabinet-fills-out-washington-insiders-n682341

Wheres your god emperor now?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/KatrinaPierson/status/796802454859943939
youtube.com/watch?v=dDmb4pd3VNQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>Wheres your god emperor now?
Picking out furniture for the White House. You lose, faggot. Enjoy the next 8 years ahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

>Sup Forumstards aren't even going to hold him accountable

twitter.com/KatrinaPierson/status/796802454859943939

thanks for admitting you aren't one of us and are desperately trying to cover your embarrassment from the election result

Trump needs to destroy the establishment types.

you're making gross assumptions. I'm not surprised by this desu. Americunts only wanted daddy to tell them everything is okay.

Everythings okay little guy were white again!

>not from pol
>thinking we care about your faggot opinion

youtube.com/watch?v=dDmb4pd3VNQ
Go to about 4:50 here, he talks about the kinds of negotiators he knows. The wall street people don't surprise me at all.

Trump is a neoliberal; he will not repeal Obamacare, and will pull back on illegal immigrants when the economy begins to duffer from it.

he's still our guy, he just needs to get in

some of his policies will need to be adjusted because he designed them around pandering to others with no real inside knowledge

what did you expect him to do, walk into the white house day 1 with his party of non politicians and tell everybody that they're fired and throw all the furniture onto the lawn?

Nothing's confirmed yet, shill. Plus there's literally no reason left to believe anything the MSM says after this shitshow of an election coverage they just gave us.

>ensure second term by outperforming expectations by softening campaign rhetoric and appealing to both sides of the aisle
>literally beat Bernie to death onstage during 2020 debates
>repeal presidential term limits jan 20, 2021
>become God emperor with the support of 80+% of the population

He never stopped playing chess famalam, and never will.

trump shill

U MAD
2 MAD

>trusting anything the media says after all this

I had a feeling this might happen, Either he was an establishment shill the whole time who used advanced psychology tactics to get people to vote for one if not the most totalitarian president we've ever had, or they basically threatened him forcing him to renege on all of his promises.
I'm betting on the latter since he looked like he was about to shit himself after his meeting with Obama yesterday.

>legacy media says things

W E W
E
W

Boohoo, stay mad hillshill. You lost, get fucked you salty autist.

WE WON

PRAISE TRUMP

No, as long we got to say 'fuck you' to the sjws, we're content.

Well I guess Sup Forums is filled with that big of retards.

>as long as I hurt the sjws I don't care what else happens!

I knew you were as bad as SJWs but damn, that's pathetic.

/leftypol/ is raiding us again

So basically you admit that you're just as consumed by identity politics as SJWs are?

Sad.

>were white again
that is pretty much all that matters though. demography is destiny. the gloating anti-whites are going to suffer.

I'M STILL DRUNK WITH THE TEARS OF SJW TO EVEN CARE ABOUT THIS OP FUCK OFF

we never hated obamacare anyways just that we HAD to use it.

And it would be suicide not to have real politicians on his cabinet, he's just a business man. Businessmen manage

>citing the Lügenpresse
>expecting me to believe them after this election

lol

Expect this kind of shilling for a while. It's the only thing that still comforts them.

>some people on tumblr said something mean to me so now i'm glad we got a crook elected so their feelings got hurt
>no i don't care he's going to fuck up the country

>big black cock
>nigger basic & clinton news

into the trash it goes

this

>trump isn't going to go full 14/88
>lmao Sup Forums fegs you got a crook elected should have got Madam "Russian aggression" president instead

>>no i don't care he's going to fuck up the country
Worth it. hopefully the US degrades into civil war.

disinfo

sage

I liked W

Trump only won because some libtards were too lazy to vote. They won't make the same mistake twice, once Trump's 4 years are up.

election red pill

spam pol with this shit all you want every day, doesn't change a damn thing, we won faggot.

>cnn
>bbc

>le Sup Forums Sup Forums army of le pepe maymays is so mighty and powerful it can get trump elected

>can't hold him accountable when he starts to backpedal on core issues HOURS after being elected

CONCERN TROLL

Its all false flag attacks and forced memes. The violent protests are Soros funded. They are pushing the Civil War psyop and want violence. DO NOT PLAY THEIR GAME, do not fall for race baiting, calls to violence.

We need to make this Operation #1 for Ameribros. Eurobros are busy with #MEGA. We are fighting the war on two fronts and need all Sup Forumsacks to report in.

Please spread the word in concern troll threads and false flag threads. The battlefield is shifting and the war is still hot.

Stay safe, stay vigilant, and may Kek be with you brothers

CONCERN TROLL

Shill thread
Shill thread
Shill thread
CTR will run out of funds soon

Sage

This picture doesn't make any sense
>teeth in glass
>but she still has teeth
Are we supposed to assume she has two sets of teeth? I don't think so.

Mitt was Bush 2.0

Rato was Bush 3.0

Trump is not a politician.