Where can I go to get away from multiculturalism?

Where can I go to get away from multiculturalism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K0a_ofU-pLE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

You don't even have to leave America desu. Where are you now?

Really far north. Generally the less sun you get, the less dark people you see.

> Canada
> Sweden

Furthermore inuits and other snow niggers aren't white either..

inuits are pretty light skinned

I'm in Durant, Oklahoma.

Niggers all over the shop. . . This town will be a ghetto, sooner or later.

I live in a rural town in Minnesota and it's 99% white.

Aren't places like Montana and North Dakota like 98% white?

Small cities in general are pretty homogeneous.

>Sweden YES
>Away from multiculture

Delusional fuck :DDD

I'm Californian and have never seen an area +60% white. Beginning to think all white places are a myth.

Poor eastern european countries.

Can confirm. Most towns in North Dakota are almost all white as long as you stay away from the Rez areas. Even Fargo is 90% white, but they've been importing a lot of Somalians the last decade.

Rural Canada (ON, SK, etc.) still mostly white

Somewhere where most people dont want to go and you probably wont like. I hope you understand how that works

I mentioned Sweden and Canada as examples of that guys faulty argument you moron. Kys

So are Slavs.

So fucking comfy. Some time ago I almost had an occasion to move to North Dakota. Was scared as fuck of that but as soon as I saw the christianity and whiteness rates I was so fucking hyped

Sweden.
Heard that place is 99.9% white.
Good luck...

>Sweden as example

:DDDDD

Oh how I envy thee.

China.

Finland has highest rate of white people anywhere on earth. youtube.com/watch?v=K0a_ofU-pLE

Here is finnish ministers and prime ministers agreement on jewish invasion to Finland.

>No money from government

North Dakota is a great place to live as long as you don't mind the bitter cold winters. Economy is great, low crime, lots of people with Scandinavian and German ancestry. Women are attractive, but most of the good ones get married young.

It's also extremely conservative and liberal bullshit is not tolerated much.

Holy fucklesticks someone in South ok knows how to use a God damned computer besides me.

I live around lake texoma, used to go to SOSU. Unfortunately any city with a university becomes a nigger den because of affirmative action and muh athletic scholarships. Move to just about any other town in oklahoma and you'll be fine.

Looks like you're fucked user, you already living the only State to go full red

Yeah. Too bad it didn't happen. Girl wise I'm already set and the colder the better for me. Not to mention I'm the most hardcore conservative I know. Really, in retrospective, I am really sad I didn't eventually go there.

How is New England, on the other hand? all that Lovecraft reading made me dream of a cozy old estate in the middle of massachusetts' hills. Is it a nice place for a foreigner?

Sweden

Any black country I suppose.

SHEEEEEEIT

I'm going to SOSU!

Thanks senpai. I'm thinking about leaving for Kingston after this shit.

Say, have you ever been to Madill? It is basically wetback city.

>ontario
>white
fuck off ahmed

Went to high school in madill. Yes it is absolutely packed with mexicans. I thought a lot of them would be forced to relocate when the peanut factory there shut down but apparently they've found a new teet to suck on that looks the other way when they can't produce proof of citizenship (or speak english)

Move to Harrison Arkansas or some where in the near by area. I just bought a couple of hundred acres here to build a house. Havent seen a black person here yet. Of course this may be because it use to be the headquarters of the KKK and a few other organizations. There are signs coming into town pic related that make it known they don't like blacks

Basically anywhere in Oregon or Washington that isn't Portland or Seattle.

I say Montana. It's a beautiful fucking state with nice people that are chill and keep to themselves, but are also community-driven. There isn't a lot of industry there, though. I'd expect more factories, but the location isn't as ideal as the Midwest. I have family there and love it.

Toronto != Ontario

Another sign

Israel.

Idaho

That's... beautiful

What are the crime statistics?

Move to Finland to some little town, not a single nigger to be seen.

America in 10 years

Ironically, the best place to escape multiculturalism is to go to the places all the niggers and Arabs left to ruin our countries.

White trash getting arrested for the occasional DUI.

That's about it.

I grew up near Harrison. It's an awful town. Being "all white" [pro tip, it's not] doesn't automatically equal greatness.

Kek. Do you have any idea what they do now that the peanut factory shut down? I only ever see them doing construction.

Quebec City

Only if OP is Quebecois.

Rural Canada/USA, Australia, Switzerland, Eastern and Southern Europe.

>Switzerland
Oh boy. They're 70% native and dropping very fast