Best boys in animation

Best boys in animation

I love AT, but marshall is so unlikable I skip these episodes.
Fight me

I think hes hot desu. Id prefer showing the relationship between him and gumbald, because gay guys interest me more then lesbians.

Wrong

Lars has been best boy all along and only now are fags starting to like him.

I don't want SU but I kept seeing commercials about space Lars and I'm like "....he's hot"

How the fuck is marshall unlikable?

Not even the best boys in their own show like said and both their female counterparts are superior to them even in their shitty state.
Marshall and Gumball are nerds only yaoifags like for being two hunky boys you can ship because their girl versions have a thing together.

Not for as long as Jack exists

He's just a generic 'badboy' character.
They are, as you know, a diamond dozen.

>literally just a male version of early marceline
>great voice actor
Tripfags are cancer
>lars
>in any form
>good
Kys

If this was a picture of early finn i'd agree with you

Had the best character arc in recent animated history. The original pretty bad boy. You marshallfags could only hope to compare

His VA isn't half as good as Marcies, you come off it wanker.

Go away or post good boys.

>recent
Nigga Avatar ended ten years ago.

>liking clyde
>ever

Donald Glover’s voice is chocolate silk and he does a great job. Take that back you cockgobbling cokebaby.

I thought that said 'beast boys' at first.

10 years is still relatively recent you stupid fuck. Stop sucking ATs dick for five seconds and think.

Wait it's Donald Glover?
Goddamn that is some shit taste my friend. I mean just putrid. The only thing he's ever done worth watching is Mystery Team, it's all way downhill from there.
That's to say nothing of his 'music'

>implying beast boy ISNT the best boy in animation
Obviously OP just made a typo.

mmm i want beast boy to grasp my cock like that, excuse the pun

it's okay grandpa, keep deluding yourself into thinking you haven't wasted a decade on this website

;_;

Absolutely based
Kys

good boys or gtfo

stfu you autistic retard.

I’ve always been biased towards snarky speedsters and Kid Flash in YJ only pushed me deeper down the hole.

holy shit, bunderage go away

good boys

>that bulge
Is this what women (and/or gay men) want?

>lars
>best boy

I don't know about "Best", but they are pretty good, and I wish Sup Forums would push them like they used to push Marco & Tom, with the lewds.

Agreed. Early Finn >>>> NuFinn

Lars is definitely worst boy.
But Awakened Alpha Leader of the Off Colors Lars of the Stars? There's just no competition m8.

Honestly, it's whatever tickles your fantasy at the time.

He is so goddamn adorable like a little puppy is adorable. And huggable!

OwO what's this?

>tfw lars was one of my favorites from the start
>show paid off with his gradual character growth and making him more than just a "bully character"
>steven and lars get a nice arc together
>Lars of the Stars preview
>fujos and self-inserters only liking him now

I genuinely hate them. All the years of fans bashing on him or not caring about him. Now everyone wants to fuck him or have him fuck Emerald for them and get a space gem harem. Pieces of shit.

>a diamond dozen.
lol

So what's wrong with liking him after character development. Isn't that what it's supposed to do? To make you see characters differently?

Tommy from rugrats