Why is he scared :(

why is he scared :(

Other urls found in this thread:

trumpdance.com/
video-ams3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t43.1792-2/15009503_225641771190090_1503284131792945152_n.mp4?efg=eyJ2ZW5jb2RlX3RhZyI6InN2ZV9oZCJ9&oh=f1dad12c54c97f6b9861af9eba9561e2&oe=582660B0
youtube.com/watch?v=qcXgSl9Ilzc
youtube.com/watch?v=SEPs17_AkTI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

obama showed his bootyhole

Obama showed him Sup Forums

He looks confused more than scared

what kinda spooky thing did he learn I wonder.

He showed him all the cameras they have on us and specifically showed ones with lewd cunny

Obama is passing him a world of shit he never dreamed possible

That Obama actually is a lizard

the biggest redpill of all.

Trump doesn't strike me as a UFO, building 7 kind of guy. His life is real estate and entertainment. If Obama sat him down and told him what is really going on, this is what you see.

He's contemplating how hard it will be to get the smell out of the White House when Obama leaves.

How did 10 minutes turn into 90? How did it wind up with Trump calling him a "great" man?

Thought So he didn't look right and he changed right away , Same with the New Trump I assume ?

/thread

He saw him dancing on a website

trumpdance.com/

Aliens

see

he spoke to a more intelligent and more capable man for 90 minutes and he doesn't like it

spoopy aliens

memes aside do you guys think Obaba laid down some real spooky shit to Trump?

He looks bored.

who was that?

I honestly can see him doing that just so he can scare him to see all the shit he has to deal with

>video-ams3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t43.1792-2/15009503_225641771190090_1503284131792945152_n.mp4?efg=eyJ2ZW5jb2RlX3RhZyI6InN2ZV9oZCJ9&oh=f1dad12c54c97f6b9861af9eba9561e2&oe=582660B0
Barely a few days in office and he is already talking more sense than any other president before him.
I think we really done good on this election, Sup Forums.

Underrated post

Deep inside enemy territory

This nigger could chimp out at any minute

Of course. There's obviously some pretty heavy shit presidents have to relay IMMEDIATELY.

There myst be a reason they age 30 years in 4-8.

I don't know about that specifically, but yeah over the last 48 hours he's basically been getting a shitload of redpills that the rest of the public can only speculate on. It's a lot to take in.

It happens all the time with presidents. Nothing to worry about some of them even cried.

He has been given (((the Talk))).
Imagine being a clueless businessman and having all your hopes of changing things for the better be shattered in a moment.
It's like Obama and his "hope" all over again.

well goys he is the son of KEK so obviously he is gona have that space out look like a frog.

And that's him putting on a face for the cameras, something's bothering him :(

You are looking at the face of a man who is not indifferent.

You think because Obama is cool and collected with the press means he has a better grasp of leading the free world? How inane.

Probably something to the effect of, "You must be very proud of your family. I'm sure you want them all to have long and happy lives. If that's the case, here's the agenda you'all be following for the next six months. Call me any time if you have any questions!"

okie doke hokus pokus whats next oh contrare monamiue you have no idea the heights of to which this plot will proceed.

Always really fucking annoying me when people couldn't tell formal from Colloquial and sociological tests from chores and singing choirs the look on peoples faces when they have no idea and realization is so humours I not only perfected the art but made it a way of life.

This is the face i would have if everyone shat on me in my party and media. Then a bunch of mid westerners voted for a bew york real estate tycon.

Its the face of a someone bottling up the desire to gloat

He's not, but you obviously are because you and the rest of CTR keep pushing this failed meme :)

Grasping at straws much, now? :)

>youtube.com/watch?v=qcXgSl9Ilzc

a 10 min conversation turning into 90 minutes must have been pretty juicy. look at how little patience Trump has for interviews "try to get it out". He's not one for taking long meetings. He wants the facts fast. Whatever Obummer dropped on him, he must have had a lot of questions and needed time to process it. Then he babbled something about High Flying Assets whatever the hell that means.

well he does have to leave his home that is way better than the shitty old white house

escape shuttle for the illerminadi elite once the aliens blow up our planet to harvest minerals

Because he's a cuck

They sat him down and told him the truth he is nothing more than a clown that they are going to hang out there and blame when the economy goes bust because they are going to fuck the middle class. Also that none of the shit he said will happen unless the republicans in congress want it to and that by the end of his term people will want him hung welcome to the real government my little bitch

..be careful what you wish for...

on second thought, maybe they just talked about golf and grandkids.

not on the 1st day
gotta take it one bit at a time

He just looks very deep in thought.

He learned of the librarians that rule the world

I don't see what you everyone else is seeing. He just looks tired.

>it's not the jews donald, it's candleja

I don't think everyone is wishing for the same thing :(

Are you not Human ?

rare doge

Why Trump is angry? Did he found out the truth about kikes?

ayyyy obamacare

So, let's assume Trump got "the talk"

Now, he's the kind of guy that may take the Oath of office, then on day two call a fucking press conference and say

"This is a list of people I had a meeting with when I first went to the White House"

He then names the Jew

"These people told me -drop ultimate red pill here- and subsequently, I will now begin draining the swamp by issuing warrants for their arrest dor terrorists holding the nation hostage. If I or my family am harmed it will likely be agents of these individuals or the entities they represent"

What's to stop him from doing his ?

A bullet mid sentence.

No idea, but it's something all presidents have to deal with. I honestly would hate being president because of all the spooky shit you learn and cannot tell the public.

I kind of got that vibe from him. I've moved a lot in the past and it's always uncomfortable being in a place that will soon be your home. You just want to go back to your normal life and home for a bit.

That's true. The Red Pill(TM) make work on basic bitches like Bushes and Obama, but it might not work on him.

Fuck night and day how the media treat him now

>completely missing the point

Probably a horrible death for loved ones, contingency plans, blackmail, nuking ireland etc.

He's not even in office yet mohammad.

>What's to stop him from doing his?

The death of his entire family. Other than that, nothing can stop him.

You want to stop terrorists by doing terrorist stuff ?

The Trump Protest is probably still goin on why arn't you there ?

Just found out about the Goa'uld

he should probably tweet that out instead of saying it because he would probably be assassinated at the first name

he isn't
but you fags are trying to make us think he is.
sniffle sniffle libtard

Space command and that it's run by NASA. The Germans have a lunar base where they praise the true offsprings of Hitler. Oh and he has to make blood sacrifices every full moon

as if he couldn't set up an insurance file like Assange.

Yeah he is going to drain the swamp yet he is filling his cabinet with the same people my god you people can not see a con man fucking you in the ass while staring you in the face.

(((They))) probably said he has to

sage concern trolls

>why is he scared :(
hes not this was one fucking shot from the video

He has no integrity or principles and cares about his family and his greed more than this country?

because of course they will just go rogue and he can't fire them. duh.

he had this planed all along why would he go against what has made him rich he just suckered all the idiots like he knew he could

>one shot.

I think Obama told him what the powers that be would do to him if he ratified what he promised during his campaign. Probably compared Trump to JFK, and now Trump realizes that he can either be a puppet to the elites and piss off all credibility he had with his supporters, or end up with a bullet in his head. I feel really bad for him desu.

Because now he actually has to BE president, not just talk about it

why ireland?

its the people he wanted he know they where cooks before and know they will be after

That's the state of a man who knows the true battle has not even started. The look of a man who's going to sacrifice the last years of his life for the good of the people.

The real reason he looks so defeated is because he challenged Obama to the 8d mahjong he's been playing all campaign.

And lost.

That's just his thinking face.
We haven't seen it because we've only ever seen him speaking in front of crowds.

He's scared because he knows I'm watching him.

He's been informed that the alien overlords who truly govern america won't let him build the wall nor do half of the things he promised.

He accidental walked in on "Michelle" changing and saw "her" Weiner was bigger than his.

Hahaha

Said the ilsmocucked imbecile

trump really need too stop sun tanning,
He looks alot better without

He found out who really runs things behind the scenes....
Sup Forums

I want to know the secret.

Now I remember what he said in Oprah a long time ago.... he wanted all this time to be other in charge of doing the job, but no competent guy showed up, so he had to do it. He had to become president even if he doesn't like it. Because the fucking job has to be done.

youtube.com/watch?v=SEPs17_AkTI

Again this thread?

Whats 'the talk'?

Probably just tired. Hell, I can't imagine the stress both him and Hillary went through these last few days/weeks, this is probably some sort of emotional recoil.

I thought presidents get "the talk" after being sworn in.