Redpill Thread - GET IN HERE

Post Redpilling Materials for all the Election Newbies

Adolf Hitler - The Greatest Story Never Told (Trailer)
youtube.com/watch?v=eZsd0TEWppA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s
my.mixtape.moe/ydgpuu.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=RmtuCzKy83U
youtube.com/watch?v=balp6UeaXtc
vimeo.com/129609470
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

checked

youtube.com/watch?v=kzIRG525l6s

Checked and bumping with a more in depth list.

bump

fuck that Hitler shit. kEk is the only god I know.

because of those sweet digits I'm uploading now a 156 MB pdf called "Memetic Magic: Manipulation of the Root Social Matrix and The Fabric of Reality"

the fucking book literally costs 1150 $ on amazon

Well Sup Forums?

between 7-8

well, we did just stop hillary from starting a world war with putin so I'm gonna go with level 10.

Danke

my.mixtape.moe/ydgpuu.webm

6 before Victory Day
8 after Victory day

Currently 7. Taking up proper training courses at a local paramilitary school. Hoping to be 8 one day.

youtube.com/watch?v=RmtuCzKy83U

Trump is a Zionist shill.

Swallow the red pill niggers

2min 30sec Trump redpill

youtube.com/watch?v=balp6UeaXtc

Redpill me on Jewish ''matriarchy''?

It doesn't make sense.

The only time that matriarchy has existed, is if it's some small tribe that forcefully values femininity over masculinity, hence still being a shitty 3rd world tribe.

How dos this even work?

Women are unknowingly attracted to patriarchy, as it's the natural biological way of a human. Hence why an alpha male has the higher sexual value compared to a beta.

I'm interested, please drop me a redpill.

nogs btfo

Hitler was a worthless faggot, a complete and total loser, a true failure, a complete liar who won an election with fake virtue and a fake hatred of Weimar.

Trump won't be. He has a heart. He won't put out children's books called, "The Poisonous Mushroom," that dehumanized millions.

The real red pill is that humanity has become enslaved by giant invisible organisms that spawn parasites that infest their brain, hijacking their emotions and thoughts and using them to reproduce themselves.

The organisms are corporations, governments, NGO's, religions, and political parties. The parasites are ideas, habits, and beliefs - memes, the genes of culture. They compete, reproduce, consume, and evolve, following rules very similar to biological evolution, becoming better and better at controlling us over time.

vimeo.com/129609470

Would you like to know more?

here it is:

files(dot)fm(slash)u(slash)whsq35sk