Well?

You faggots have some explaining to do...

Other urls found in this thread:

usuncut.com/politics/trump-obamacare-repeal/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I'm waiting

I have a feeling we're getting btfo

and no I'm not CTR, I'm just a dude that agreed with you and now looks like an ass-hat for doing it. FUcking faggots

FUCK YOU Sup Forums

FUCK YOU ASS HOLES

THIS ISNT THE LAST TIME IM GOING TO BRING THIS UP

FUCKING ASS HATS

hey, at least you will have "good" relations with russia.

get some lubricants before it is too late.

surprise surprise sensationalist headline. he is *considering* keeping *some parts* of it.

The top article on usuncut.com is about that hoaxter who claimed he was bottled by a Trump supporter (white watch lmao)

...You realize Hillary isn't paying you anymore, right?

As long as he kills the fee for not signing up I'm fine.

He said he will fix just a few key things in obamacare

I don't really have a problem with this.

Does anyone here have a problem with this? Does anyone here really give a shit about Obamacare? It was always red meat for the fucking Paul Ryan-level idiots. Trump has said in the past that he supports single payer health care. Fuck, single payer may be what his "replacement" for Obamacare is.

Holy fuck

You mean politicians lie to get elected and sit on their asses?

>spend decades working with Hollywood liberals
>literally buddies with the Clintons
>being at all surprised that he may have lied and will flipflop on promises
welp

He's thinking about keeping some aspects of obamacare (staying on your parent's insurance until you're 26, not being denied healthcare because of pre-existing conditions, etc). This is incredibly far away from "Trump will not repeal obamacare".

Libshits are fucking delusional.

I love this bull shit about how a wall is somehow impossibly expensive when we have trillion dollar deficits.

This fucking pisses me off. I was totally Sup Forums and now I'm realizing we were just doing because we couldn't stop fucknig memeing.

Lies, he said he will keep some aspects of it before he finds a replacement, so fat people won't lose it entirely

It's repeal and replace. Repeal Obama Care and replace with Trump Care.

>not even president yet
>cannot take any action

How about we wait until he is in fucking office first?

He said only 2 parts of the bill he might consider keeping
One is a ban on insurers denying coverage for pre-existing conditions.
The other provision that the president-elect told the newspaper he favours allows young adults to be insured on their parents' policies.

>ONE FUCKING SOURCE

The profile that posted it is literally a communist name.

The fucking website is also suspicious.

You're just added to the list of POLATCO's targets. Therefore pic related.

he will do what he always does, get the gop to tweak it and slap his name on it

i knew it

He wants to keep two aspects.
>TWO

These two parts are being able to add children to your plan and the other is preventing doctors from turning you down.

>>Wow /pol BTFO said the nervous man for the 11th time this year.

i dont give a fuck at least he is not hillary

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

forgot pic

>deliberately misleading headline

We dont explain shit in 2016, actions speak louder than words.

Discussion time is over, you lost.

That's a shill headline. The only things he said were that he liked the provisions of obamacare about letting children stay on parents' insurance until 26 and the pre-existing conditions provision. That's it. His 100 day plan still says he wants to repeal/replace most of it. Don't fall for this shill shit.

>People are forgetting he's a Hilary plant.

Well it didn't go down like she expected it but she'll still get her way

I like how there are multiple threads about this but no links so we can actually see what he actually said.

>ONE

It is everywhere, except sputnik, breitfart and alex jones

>reading headlines but not the article

Its 2016 .i seriously hope you guys don't do this

Whatever helps you cucks sleep at night. Obama care is gone. Trump already said pre-existing conditions would be covered.

I'm going to keep repeating this until you guys get it. Nobody here ever gave a rats ass about Trump's policies. Ever. This is purely about the chaos.

I really hope he does what he said he would do, I like trump

I

Not really true. He's already said hew wanted to keep the good parts and throw away the shitty ones, ie the majority of it.

Well, you have the source, what did he say?

Yes, I'm a U.S citizen on student exchange. My friends families struggle to pay for obama care, and then get fined if they don't.

This is a misleading headline.

The only parts of Obamacare Trump has voiced he would like to keep is the extension of coverage to your children for longer age-wise and the restriction that Insurance companies cannot deny someone for pre-existing conditions.

Just more lugenpresse.

this

all i cared about was the chaos, well and that he changes the air of PC culture

anything else would just be a bonus

The nogs spooked him.

I'm sick of these uppity slaves thinking I owe them.

Time to crack the whip.

"Either Obamacare will be amended, or repealed and replaced," Trump told the newspaper. "I told him (Obama) I will look at his suggestions, and out of respect, I will do that."

That is not what he said. He said he liked some of the provisions.

Who cares?

The black man's leaving and the bitch didn't get to make history

Trump could do whatever the fuck he wants and I'll be happy and go on with my life not caring about politics for 4 years

I didnt give a shit till every ppo in my state vanished into thin air and rates for being a young healthy man sky rocketed. Though that second part might not have anything to do with aca.

I knew that he would do this and this is exactly what I wanted. I voted for a nationalist candidate not a cuckservative. If you seriously thought he was going to be conservative than you are a fucking retard.

The news went from "liked parts of it" to "HE SWORE ON THE QURAN NOT TO REPEL OBAMACARE" within the last 2 hours

Lügenpresse indeed

>Trump said he wants to keep some good parts of Obamacare out of respect
>Lefties jump to shit on him
>Trump gets salty (as he does) & removes it all

Nice job

i don't care

muh true conservatives need to fuck off.
this is good. it prevents americans from dying on the streets and provides coverage for people who need it. he'll adjust the parts of the aca that are bad. you're not getting your little ayn rand fantasy.

This is a lie. Soros must have shifted some money around to keep you faggots going. Never too late to get a real job and benefit from a good economy.

Why do you think we care about these clickbait headlines? The media has no credibility anymore. They destroyed what little they had left in this election.

WHAT THE FUCK!!!!!!!!!!

This was one of the main priorities!!

Okay leftists! DO WHAT YOU WANT! FUCK THIS WHITE NIGGER

ITS NOT FAIR

MUSLIMS WONT BE DEPORTED
OBAMA WONT BE BTFO
MEXICAN RAPISTS WONT BE LYNCHED
ISIS WONT BE BOMBED

HE LIED ABOUT EVERYTHING

ITS NOT FUCKING FAIR

He said that Obamacare will either be repealed, improved or replaced with something new

>believing anything anti-trump at face value
>being a retard
pick both

Wow. Trump wants to keep provisions that prevent you from being denied coverage due to pre existing conditions, and wants young adults to be able to stay on their parents plans. It's almost like he wants to help people.

Fuck off leftists. This is a non-issue.

liberal here
glad trump won
just for the chaos
and so i can see buttfuckinghurt autismo-right get mad when he betrays them

GG LADS

Cuckservatives on suicide watch!

>not posting source

fucking idiot, fuck off

no he said "I will repeal and replace ObamaCare" you fucking bitch

Expalin what? Trump's appeal was based on emotion and identity, not policy or the issues. Sup Forums defended this sort of thing when Trump slipped up during the campaign and they'll go on defending it now that he's elected.

If this is his opening offer, prepare your anus for true national healthcare.

It was pretty obvious he was going to do this. He wasn't going to throw millions of people off of health insurance.

He's just going to repeal the you-must-buy-healthcare bullshit.

>usuncut.com/politics/trump-obamacare-repeal/

use google next time Colgate

Post yfw Trump and his kike cabinet completely ignore their obligations towards NATO and Putin takes all of East Europe, tensions rise between West and East Europe, and WW3 erupts

>media has lied for over a year about Trump
>now we are suddenly supposed to believe their stupid shit

kys leftist scum. we don't actually care what he does, just that he shafted the kike media and triggered millenial degenerates.

Well have to wait and see I mean he already destroyed T, besides this look slike de ja vu
>trump will never be the nominee
>trump will never be the president
>trump will never build the wall

Same shit repeating all over again fuck me

He literally already said he was going to keep provisions of it and either repeal it when there was an alternative or reform it outright.

It's like nobody was paying attention to anything the man has been saying for the past year.

This isn't a real story you dumb faggots. Wait until he gets into office to doubt him. He's gotten us this far and he deserves our support right now.

Misleading Title.

He said he was open to leaving certain clauses in place.

which means they can run the technically true headline of: ERMERGERD NERT REPERL ERBERMERKER

Im not really that suprised. Now that hes elected hes probably going try to do his very best to appeal to the dem voters as he can and still stay republican. He probably wants to actually get elected again in 4 years and shitting up the healthcare system isnt going to help him with getting re-elected. He needs to show he is competent and lets be honest, the healthcare system got obama elected, its retarded to trash it.

This

don't you have some play-doh to knead or perhaps a puppy to soak up all the tears yet child?

Putin's shitty army that couldn't even beat the Chechens but had to resort to bribing them would get annihilated by the Bundeswehr.

>the wall is too expensive
>somehow this is a problem
Wasn't Mexico paying for it?

Substantiate your claims

some aspects of the aca weren't that bad desu senpai

>“I told him I will look at his suggestions, and out of respect, I will do that,” Trump told The Journal.

It's fucking nothing

>i was just pretending to want change

Trump-fag from the beginner here. Yeah, this is kinda not cool, but you gotta trust him I guess. If he can make it work when it's utterly broken, then that's fine with me. But yeah, 3 days in and I'm liking how things are going. HOWEVER, no matter what he does, he'll still be infinitely better than Clinton.

Apparently he's going to replace it with something a lot like Obamacare, but without the individual mandate and with insurers able to sell across state lines instead of each state having its own marketplace.

he has said from the beginning that he supports single payer health care.

single payer is much easier to maintain the shit obama care insurance scam system

did nobody on Sup Forums understand what repeal and REPLACE meant?

did nobody do their homework.

fuck for autists you sure overlook this piece of info that has been out there since the beginning.

Ctr leave
Sage

I have a problem with the healthcare system here. Why, if I live in CT, should I HAVE TO buy healthcare insurance here when it is cheaper in a different state? Why can't the market decide what the prices are?

welcome back CTR, glad to see you havent all been murdered

It may be a long term project.

It's just shills right now, I'm pretty sure. Most people on here actually listened and read Trump's policy proposals (I hope).

Holy fuck you people are retarded if you didn't.

how is that a bad thing?

He better build a fucking wall or I'm gonna be pissed.

Yeah no he didn't.

Anyone have that template with him and Obama where it looks like he's seen some shit?

anti sage

Boy he's going to have to get on overhauling slander and libel laws a lot sooner than expected if they're going to just double down on lying to everyone like this.

I'm thinking he keeps it largely the way it is, with some minor tweaks, then when he has a democratic congress he repeals and replaces it with single payer which he once supported. He will do this in exchange for something he wants and matters. He and the democrats both get to claim victory.

he didnt say that

new lefty strategy: demoralization and disinfo

sage

>thinking German cucks could beat anyone
Russians gangraped Germans once, they can do it again

>Putins shitty army
>Implying it was not Yeltsin

kys

>I am literally incapable of thinking on my own

He's looking to keep in two parts of it and trash the rest