HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAH...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=WAHhpMJbfxQ
independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/donald-trump-obamacare-repeals-latest-policies-quote-replacement-president-elect-a7412621.html
archive.is/uzkbZ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

trumpcucks responses

>"o-b-bbbama care was always good! He's still making america great again"

and

>"s-t-t-top posting CTR, get out of Sup Forums my safe space"

Mate...do you know what he actually said? I do

You are so quick to believe the media headlines it is disturbing.

What a fucking faggot

Obamacare is a fucking con, making people pay $450/month for insurance AND a fucking $7000 deductible. I wouldn't mind paying $450 if I actually had full coverage but then it's a $7000 deductible on top of it and I think it only covers like 80% if I'm not mistaken on that last detail.

Fuck Trump for not repealing the entire thing. Fucking faggot

repeal and REPLACE
were none of you paying attention?
of course he would keep the good aspects of it

Yeah, he said he wants to keep it but make some alterations. Which means the core of the program will still be in place and that's what's fucking everyone. Get fucked.

>repeal
>he is not repealing it

he should repeal obamacare and push for single-payer

that way he doesn't break any promises and gets an instant legacy

and it would work a lot better too

this is actually amazing, how the fuck are they able to just flat out make up a quote?

he never said that at all

As a Dutchfag, I don't get exactly what is wrong with Obamacare. We've obligated healthcare for decades now and it helps tons of people.
Redpill me on this

How about you read what he actually said, instead of reading thru (((media))) headlines, you fat fuck?

>Replace it with Trumpcare

>the independent

"Either Obamacare will be amended, or repealed and replaced," Trump told the newspaper. "I told him I will look at his suggestions, and out of respect, I will do that."

>just showing the click-bait title
you tried at least......

I'm starting to come to the conclusion that NSA is legitimately shilling here on Trump's behalf. Everytime he does something stupid you shills move the goalposts.

That means libs will love him now. He's just saying stuff to get everyone unified. He'll make all the right moves to get his stuff done without a rabble from the crowd.

>core of the program
you still didn't read what he said lad

He's only getting rid of the parts that control costs to please the Donor Class like a good goy.

>this is actually amazing, how the fuck are they able to just flat out make up a quote?

That's what they've been doing this entire election.

Costs too much. A single payer system would be cheaper and easier.

This. Even though the election is won, the fight is not over. The media will still do their best to ridicule Trump and turn his supporters and everyone else against him.

All he wants to keep is the preexisting conditions part and the ability to let your kids stay on your plan until they are 25.

How much does it cost you?

He's lying to Obama just like how he lied to millions of people.

You idiot, he hasn't released any public statements on this. You just eat up what some random clickbait news headline says? Are you retarded?

Trump said that there were a few provisions in the ACA that he may like to preserve. That's all he said. He's making deals

You can amend something and change it drastically. Trump already said he wants pre-existing conditions.

See here

sd

ah they all betray you, thats just par for the course, welcome to america.

youtube.com/watch?v=WAHhpMJbfxQ

He wants to keep pre-existing conditions. He said that whether it's ACA or his new healthcare plan. If he did not do that he should not be president. You do not just drop coverage for 20 million Americans.

>he might keep in 2 points that protect people from scummy jew insurance companies
>lefty media: OMG TRUMP IS KEEPING OBAMA CARE U GUYZ!!!

>no source
>never made that comment
>shills will keep doing this until he gets into office
I don't even mind.
It will make the pain of it actually happening even more delectable.

He said he was in favor of keeping certain provisions, not keeping it entirely. Misleading title. Also, they still pay you guys?

(((media))) especially after they were just revealed to be wholly corrupt shills should be ignored on anything they claim Trump is doing, until Trump actually does it.

tl;dr wait for Trump to actually get in office, and actually be able to do something. Trust no shills

but it was already known since the primaries he was gonna keep the part of pre existing conditions

fuck off already ctr, you lost

Scared to post the full article? Fucking shill.
>independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/donald-trump-obamacare-repeals-latest-policies-quote-replacement-president-elect-a7412621.html

>Speaking to the Wall Street Journal, Mr Trump said that he may well keep at least two of the main provisions of the healthcare bill. He said that he is favouring retaining a key part of Obamacare that stops insurers from refusing to cover people because they have existing conditions, and another that lets parents add coverage for their children to their own policies.
“I like those very much,” he told the paper.

Those 2 things are good and can stay.

>don't turn away pre existing conditions
>keep kids on their parents' insurance till they are 26

DRUMPF BTFO xD

Maybe you guys need to read the entire article.

>"Either Obamacare will be amended, or repealed and replaced," Trump told the newspaper. "I told him I will look at his suggestions, and out of respect, I will do that."

independent.co.uk/news/world/americas/us-elections/donald-trump-obamacare-repeals-latest-policies-quote-replacement-president-elect-a7412621.html

You fucking liberals are so stupid it's palpable.

Trump knows the Republicans don't have the seats to force whatever they want down their throats. Trump is master of THE DEAL, you retards.

Trump wants to keep the 'child can be on parent's insurance until 26' and the pre-existing condition protection. These are not the core of the program. But these are two parts of Obamacare that most people don't have a problem with, especially not Democrats.

Trump will gut Obamacare, leave these two provisions, implement his own plan, and the Democrats get to save face and claim they 'saved Obamacare!'

Trump gets what he wants, Democrats get to PRETEND they didn't kneel before the God Emperor.

This will be Trump's MO the entire election. Give the Democrats a way to support him while appearing to be successful in opposing him.

>headlines
>information
come on...

>electing a businessmen to office without knowing how business works

Looks like OP only read the headline of the article.

>thinking CTR would go away after election
>Thinking the (((media))) would stop lying after the elections

I don't know what you all where expecting

obama care gives more money to insurance companies and the government

why lose out on that money? it's a stupid move and the only people it actually hurts are middle class americans

You know why there are no quotation marks there? Because it's paraphrasing.

Read what he said not what people think he said.

what in the motherfuck

It was about getting him elected. Him being president is inconsequential. Watch and see.

PRAISE

You sound like bernie moron who wants everything but isn't willing to pay

He's likely doing this so the transition goes smoothly. He could easily get fucked by the current White House staff.

>Trump want's to keep the two good parts of Obamacare.
>This is a problem
Pick one.

>Donald Trump, in Exclusive Interview, Tells WSJ He Is Willing to Keep Parts of Obama Health Law

>Mr. Trump said he favors keeping the prohibition against insurers denying coverage because of patients’ existing conditions, and a provision that allows parents to provide years of additional coverage for children on their insurance policies.

>“I like those very much,” Mr. Trump said in the interview.

archive.is/uzkbZ

>or his new healthcare plan

fucking up already goddamnit

I bet he'll replace it with the exact same thing just called "trumpcare" instead of "obamacare" and all the retarded rednecks will fall for it and support it. After all, 58% of the USA actually wants single-player healthcare and it's just FOXcucks that fell for the "obamacare is bayd" meme

Lol you fags tried so hard and lost even harder, all you can do is try lying some more, but it doesn't work, no one believes the press anymore.

Trump always said "repeel or replace". He will repeel it by taking always the "skins'' that are bad and/or replace them with good parts.
F-fuck off shills.

>bernie supporter
>anti-obamacare

You European faggots should just stop talking about American politics.

I hear you, friend. You would think they would get their funding cut. Maybe it's just hardwired into them at this point that they can't stop, it's just a way of life now for them.

have you been following the news since 2016?

Hilter is a micropenis Jew, 50 year old child raping somali migrants are syrian child refugees, if you don invite isis to your country isis wins, putin is in charge of the FBI and Assagne a rapist even after the false claim was redacted and admitted to be made up and Hillary cares about the wellbeing of woman and children

That's not actually the case at all though.
That's what Trump said.

fun fact: I'm an American citizen, retard

>yfw you realise the oligarchs hoodwinked the right just like they hoodwinked the left back in 2008
>yfw you realise idiots actually believed any change was coming
>yfw you realise its 4 more years of status quo

No fucks given, I voted for him because he's not Hillary.

They'll probably keep stabbing him like this throughout his entire presidency, sadly.

hey retard, his motto has always been REPEAL AND REPLACE

holy shit this is what you've stooped to? you're that fucking demoralized that you can't even put effort into your b8? take a few days off from shitposting, user. your mental health is at stake here.

Hahahaha he will not build wall either nor does he deport immigrants. This delusional cucks think murica ruled by one man and he is the only policymaker. Can't wait to see you trumpeters BTFO.

This.
Retarded post-ctr are still trying to shit on the next PRESIDENT OF UNITED STATES OF AMERICA.
And some gullible burgers still believe it.

I think to fix ACA you just need a "free trade" type deal with the states. Each state has their own regulations now, it's a lot of red tape for insurance companies to work with. If they just need to worry about one set of regulations, it would reduce costs and allow them to access bigger markets.

Trump is keeping some prevision, I would only be mad if Trump doesn't tell us.

Even then that's only IF

Praise Kek

>My face when a radical far left sjw told me her online friend killed themselves when trump was elected because "they were going to die without obama care and they didnt want to wait around"

The GOP does have the seats to do whatever the fuck it pleases you fat dumb burger

I've come to the conclusion long ago you nevertrumpers never actually paid attention to anything he's said.

those digits help

Pretty sure you don't pay 10k a year for your healthcare there so shut the fuck up

he never said he was anti-obamacare, he just wants to have it all like a good bernout (who's plan was "medicare for all" - aka taking a trillion dollar money pit thrown at the tiny amount of seniors in the country and applying it to all 320 million of us)

bump

we elected a fucking lefty

Lying dishonest media. Have we learned nothing?

>people fall for a clickbait title without actually seeing what Trump said

He only wants to keep the good parts of it.

#TRUMPCARE2017

But you will kill the EPA and the Savages that hinder our progress to eternal wealth.

....Right?

>Only 1% of Americans trust the media
>You're one of them

Thanks for proving our point, faggot.

>THERE WILL BE NO WALL
>TRUMP WILL NOT REPEAL OBAMACARE
>x promise is going to be broken!
>source: speculation
Soros must be scared, not even lefty bloggers like TYT are doing this much damage control.

Trump will see these headlines and it'll just make him more passionate about following through. The wall just got 10 ft higher.

Good.

Is CTR still getting paid to post?

You guys do realise that since the independent stopped printing that the online version has become the UK version of buzzfeed, right?

>Ryan: N-No sempai, you promised you wouldn't bring that to the table!
>Trump: Shhhh single payer is good for you
>Ryan: kyaaaa!

perhaps they are hired by Soros

I bet the republicans won't budge on a replacement so he is saying them to fuck themselves if they won't make a deal.

>independent.co.uk

Soon you'll have to pay for your own military. Good luck against China little cuck

>"Either Obamacare will be amended, or repealed and replaced," Trump told the newspaper. "I told him I will look at his suggestions, and out of respect, I will do that."

Boy, oh, boy. You sure told us. Telling Obama that he would look at his suggestions and following through on his word sure showed me.

Fuck, man. I wish there was a competitive market where you could find a more affordable solution.

That sucks.

Turns out the non-politician was a politician all along.

>posting MSM sources like they have even an ounce of credibility.
>still not getting no one fucking takes them seriously
>infowars has a bigger audience now than most MSM sources

Here's the thing. I literally don't care what he does from here on out. I was in this for the butthurt and I got it. This even works out even better. He's gonna turn out to be liberal (which I knew he would) and now all of the people who bitched and moaned and called him racist/sexist/homophobic are going to have to realize how wrong they were yet again. They get BTFO and proven wrong TWICE and I still get to laugh!

This wish fulfillment really needs to stop. Taking these out of context and cherry picking things to help cope will only further distort your reality further. Personality psychologist do wonders for people like you. you should ask your dr for a referral

you're not too bright, are you?

M8 we don't recieve or need any funding from you. China is about to implode.

Trump's first course of action was to call our PM and beg for support.