ITT: Shows you'd like to see rebooted with the right crew

>ITT: Shows you'd like to see rebooted with the right crew
I want to know what Jay thinks of modern movies.

They are okay smelling

It stinks

a lot of the old movie parodies and jokes were pretty funny and varied. I don't think a new show could get decent mileage out of a sea of capeshit movies for Jay to review.

I mean to be fair they're just modern blockbusters, the blockbusters of yesteryear weren't really all that varied either also the style they pioneered has sorta been driven into the ground and even if they are good I don't think they could wipe the taint of Family Guy off it.

Jay Sherman is a beautiful shiny nugget that belongs in the 90's.
Also, stop rebooting things, it's sickening.

BUY MY BOOK!
BUY MY BOOK!
BUY MY BOOK!
BUY MY BOOK!
BUY MY BOOK!

>stop rebooting
Voltron disagrees

This show needs to come back but be made quickly. A one or two week quick production of episodes. So they can make fun of movies as they're released. Not just do cliche jokes on the same old popular stuff.

Given how much diversity is stressed in these times, it could probably work.

>You now remember that shitty flash series where they reveal he and Alice split

make the redhead black and it's a deal

What about Undergrads?

If it would be rebooted, I fear it might be sort of like every internet movie reviewer (from RLM to the Nostalgia Critic) had made a cartoon.

This piece of fanart by S. DeStefano (Mickey Mouse 2013) really makes me want to see a Betty Boop reboot by him.

He'd just be a copy and paste of Mike Stoklasa.

>acts like Mike
>named Jay
2kino4me

>new roseanne
>new full house
>new animaniacs
>new King of the hill
>family guy and futurama came back
>no critic revival

im mad. out of all the things that should come back, that we could honestly benefit from, i would love to see what Jay Sherman thinks of the current entertainment industry, instead of allllll these shows coming back to make a donald trump joke for 6 episodes.

how about a season 2 of Clerks: TAS

They could use it to air the new shorts and give classic Disney characters something to do outside of Kingdom Hearts.

It only officially ended less than a month ago but still

Fucking hacks

This series genuinely deserved more love, but I don't know about a reboot.

>mfw I first found out about it

Let the dead rest, Sup Forums.

It'd take so little effort for the wrong writer to make Jay a euphoric idiot telling us we're tasteless fools for not seeing the latest Women Ghostbusters.

Not over a feminist's dead body.

...Hmmm...

I personally wouldn't want a reboot. Nothing destroys the reputation of the old like a terribly executed reboot or sequel series.

I'm looking at you, cast of Avatar, you pieces of shits.

I'm going to cut your wrists now. Nobody touches the redheads.

Okay, it might be because I failed biology in junior high, but is it even possible for black people to be born with red hair?

Yes. Both parents would have to have the recessive gene and pass it to the kid.

Huh. Well I'll be damned.

Thanks for educating my dumb ass.

>Critic reboot
>Duke is dead

Why bother?

That's not Jay. That looks more like Rich.