EYES WIDE OPEN

new thread. someone post the pastas

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9itWsqzFMVo&app=desktop
archive.is/LoIgS
reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5bpa7c/breaking_from_the_user_who_brought_you_the_laura/
pastebin.com/yTSsq8iq
pastebin.com/KvD4tjkU(embed)
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/37543
pastebin.com/JktVbhZ7(embed)
pastebin.com/T7mAXDaq(embed)
liveleak.com/view?i=93f_1478801482
yelp.ca/biz/comet-ping-pong-washington
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/10037
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/97839694/)
youtube.com/watch?v=fOw4GuUQ4qw
instagram.com/finepointpixel
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

why did the other thread get deleted?

>why did the other thread get deleted?

they get deleted all the time

bump

WATCH THIS
youtube.com/watch?v=9itWsqzFMVo&app=desktop

>Newfags read this

archive.is/LoIgS

reddit.com/r/The_Donald/comments/5bpa7c/breaking_from_the_user_who_brought_you_the_laura/

pastebin.com/yTSsq8iq

>We find coded 'pizza' messages in Podesta's emails.
>quickly narrow down possibilities to either CP or drugs.
>research Comet Ping Pong for 10 seconds.
>definitely CP
pastebin.com/KvD4tjkU(embed)

>FW: Ha
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/37543

'"James Alefantis'" instagram by morning of 11/7/16 it was set to private:
pastebin.com/JktVbhZ7(embed)
We think it's real.

>The dominoes are starting to stack up.
pastebin.com/T7mAXDaq(embed)

Comet Ping Pong birthday party with MajesticApe
liveleak.com/view?i=93f_1478801482

yeah but why? they should get archived not deleted after less than 200 posts

here's a pic

Because of this.

Also notice the girl is holding a double puck of electrical tape. The pedo is showing off his bondage tools.

It's 100% electrical tape. Notice the luminosity, the small increase splitting the 2 pucks, etc.

QUESTION ABOUT SECURITY
some user mentioned he is afraid of downloading files put on here and that that way he can be tracked? what was I doing that I should be doing?

Bumping, this is tough work for the brain. People need time to process it.

He has a faggy predator look
And he's a Poo in Loo

why are these getting deleted?

they're panicking

did we get anywhere with the hidden zip files thing?

Holedigger, childcoffin maker, #killroom, #murderinyoureyes, baby rib eater etc hid his instagram

Why do these get deleted at random intervals is the better question, whoever's doing it isn't keeping up very well or is doing that deliberately

I've downloaded them. Let them come, we all can claim to be journalists researching

I think the Madeleine sketches are not needed and that there should be more pics of the sleepy eyes girl and the #gaybaby just to make it as repulsive as possible

QUESTION ABOUT SECURITY

some user mentioned he is afraid of downloading files put on here and that that way he can be tracked? what was I doing that I should be doing?

There is hidden stenographic data in pizza.jpg from podestas emails

Using foto forensics, upping the contrast in photoshop then using iSteg on it revealed an illuminati-owl-nazi like Flag.

#buryingabody

As an outsider looking in, that looks more like Rowan Atkinson or Hugh Laurie than John Podesta

#killroom 1

Bump for God's work. I'll get back in the ring later.

They look so alike it's kind of creepy

>Gif Related

I dunno, but better not I've been here from the beggining and didn't even use proxies

#killroom 2

>I've downloaded them.

how can they track you that way? do you know the process

>Let them come, we all can claim to be journalists researching

unless they set you up ayy lmao. YOLO ALL THE WAY .

count in the 10 year gap of the police robot

Sauce now

#Killroom 3

Man, the first season of True Detective gets retroactively scarier every year.

Don't forget whatever the fuck this is

#murderinyoureyes

the DSM-V doesn't even have a name for your disorder

this belongs on /x/

I just remembered a guy I knew from church years ago works for the FBI investigating pedophiles and shit. I should hit him up.

child stealing reference

balclavas

wait what. u fucking with me?

#childcoffin

i don't get it, even if you do produce evidence of a child smuggling ring in the US government how will this shit even get out? I doubt the ((media)) will pick up anything

this looks like an ARG

Jimmy comet was at the casa podesta pizza party.

friends with Alefantino owner of Comet Ping Pong

>Life is a flat time

Hey me too

"celebrate life by eating delicioius death"

THOSE RIBS LOOK HIGHLY UNUSUAL

mean

"EATING CHILDREN"

>True Detective
>created by Nic Pizzolatto
>Pizzolatto
>Pizza

I think the schizos are having an episode again

Wow, a straight face picture of podesta's brother is would so much creepier

multiple reviews on Yelp pointing to hidden bathrooms at Comet Pizza...
yelp.ca/biz/comet-ping-pong-washington

NO

I eat a lot of fucking ribs of all kinds and have never seen ribs like that wtf

No they don't was just debunked yesteday they are pork ribs. Stop with sliding and giving disinfo you twats. Same as "BABY ARMS = $5 CHICKEN WINGS OMG" underage shit.

they look rather good, would probably try even if i knew they were poisoned

Those are not pork ribs

I make a lot of fucking pork ribs and I'm fat as fuck because of it

I know those aren't pork CTR

I think it might be BS unless some one has a step by step guide to actually extract the ZIP from pizza.jpg from wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/10037 The first thread (archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/97839694/) used this picture with the left showing the pizza.jpg hex and the right some tutorial on embedding zips. Look at the right part of the image though the hex for the line the zip starts is 50 4b 03 04 with the ascii being PK.. 50 4b or PK in ascii by itself doesn't indicate an embedded zip. I tried using Scalpel (a tool for finding embedded files) and no embedded files were found. I also tried chopping the file into bits starting from the PK markers (like the original thread mentions) and that did not produce openable ZIPs

as a newfag, holy shit

Evidence has been produced before but nobody ever touched it. You ever heard the word "scapegoat" before? Standard practice when the cracks start appearing: Somebody gets sacrificed to keep it a secret.

Kek has willed it

Has anyone gone there yet?

Someone should try to get hired

Yes they are. You are delusional, go work out, take a hike, walk in nature and lose that liquid jew in you

Call me CTR once more and axe will come.

about the cannibalism thingy, do you lads actually believe Hillary has Kuru

that randomly laughing shit got me SHOOKED

youtube.com/watch?v=fOw4GuUQ4qw

Media is not always required. It will fall, too if necessary.

Vile scourge

NICE FLAG CTR FAGGOT

>liquid jew
wtf are you talking about

Use your words you fucking homeschooled mongoloid

would make sense, esp if they brought in kids from 3rd world nations ie guinea and haiti

THESE ARE PORK RIBS YOU CTR BABY EATING FUCK

Also check out pic related that the other board claimed.

as soon as people started posting the baby ribs the guy his his instagram

Proof of me using scalpel as well as showing there are no 504b0304 (PK.. in ascii) markers which would indicate an embedded zip. The top part of this image shows which file types where being searched. The only file found in pizza.jpg was in fact the jpg it claimed to be.

The image itself is weird as fuck (nice to image of little girl eating pizza + the older ladies were arrested in korea or something forget all the info these threads move fast) but until I'm proven wrong I don't think there is any hidden files in the image.

Hey guys, about those Illuminati cards... I can't shake the feeling that Peter Thiel, a Christian (from an Evangelical background), has something to do with this. It's sort of a side topic, I guess. Is he represented? I thought there was possibility his Palantir networks might also be able to prove some shit.

You faggots never ate country ribs?

While searching the #killroom hashtag on IG, found this

instagram.com/finepointpixel

Not directy related but a symptom of how far this rot goes.

yep
a 1.2MB "black" PNG talking about walnut sauce

Find me one picture of country ribs that look anything like that

This pic is so fucked up

If the FBI already knows and won't do anything, then what the fuck are we suppose to do?

the #thephotothatwouldbeonthenews is far more chilling desu

ok i just had a lead that i was dead pop back up not sure how to peruse. this guy James Huckenpahler is some odd ass artiest that seems to go to ping pong alot and was also the person that posted the you tube video from guy fuck face. i disregarded him as having anything to actually do with the place. but while looking for hidden shit in files, i had his name pop up in there brunch menu, im guessing hes the one that made it, which clearly shows he works form the in some aspect. anyone have any ideas where to go from here?

And I. Stay armed anons. Whoever tipped our hand and sperged out at the owner is a dick. Now we cant see a lot. And they are covering their tracks.

>country ribs
the meat texture doesn't resemble cow or pork at all either...

I ain't clicking that. It's 1.2 MiB size. That's big for a pic but small for video? And does MiB mean ubuntu?

Anyone got pics of the secret owl flag?

If it wasn't for Weiners laptop getting seized would we not know about comet pizza?

TLDR this for me whats gong on here

when is the FBi going to do something and if not the FBI, why are the people not on the street hunting these monster down? Every second these monster are able to walk around as nothing has happened is a second this whole humanity and every community is nothing more than the most creepiest shit on earth!

and why arent you anons not making this viral?

It's 100% not pork beef lamb or venison

>Whoever tipped our hand and sperged out at the owner

what?

posted 3 hours ago. This is compromised information. There are people who either play into this, or try to tackle it by dropping "we know"-like hints for the source. TAKE ANYTHING POSTED AFTER THIS INVESTIGATION TOOK OFF AS COMPROMISED. That's the only way you can proceed.

My only hope is that they are slow-dripping this to not cause a mass panic and outrage, on top of the already contentious election. Violence would skyrocket and pretty much any government official would be killed if it was discovered people in all sectors are involved. That is why the FBI isn't doing shit right now, but FBIanon pretty much confirmed it. That's my sanity's safe space, tbqhwyf. Now, I explained why they're doing it. I fully believe that some pogroms need to happen, though. The second amendment's militia part could apply here, and I guarantee you death squads would form immediately. I dropped this stuff on my buddy yesterday. He is armed as fuck, and he's jumping to bring this shit down.

People associated with John Podesta are raping, killing, and eating children

there it is
where was it embedded again?

i sthis soylent green in real life?

We've already established the portugal connection with former ambassador to Portugal and Clinton Foundation donator Elizabeth_Frawley_Bagley being on the board of directors for International Centre for Missing & Exploited Children, founded by demented artist Jeff Koon, right?

Reposting