Is this you? Are you Happily engrossed in Inconsequential cartoon trivia...

Is this you? Are you Happily engrossed in Inconsequential cartoon trivia, to the point that your socks can probably stand up by themselves? Well, if you are, there's hope, there's help, There's the Please, Please, Pleese Get a Life Foundation!

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/sam-register-tom-ruegger-s-team-involved-in-hulu-s-animaniacs-revival
youtube.com/watch?v=pOtmdHiCJNY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Is this what modern cartoons are missing? Actively mocking the fanbase that supports them?

Teen Titans Go seems to be based primarily around that.

Nah, Teen Titans Go already has that down, just wait for a thread and watch the inevitable “they’re being immature” posts that I’ve actually seen. Fucking unbelievable.

Petition to get the original Animaniacs writers hired on to the reboot

change.org/p/sam-register-tom-ruegger-s-team-involved-in-hulu-s-animaniacs-revival

I don’t know what this post is trying to convey.

WAIT YOU CHEEKY FUCK YOU PLANNED THIS FROM THE START

youtube.com/watch?v=pOtmdHiCJNY

>Barney-equivalent ultimately defeats the most powerful loser
what did they mean by this

fuck off famicom

Barney is to be feared.

TTG mocks the fanbase that hates them and can't get over nostalgia though

good idea: bumping for a cool cartoon

bad idea: cartooning for a bump

Do yall really think they 'mocked' the fanbase to insult them?

I know some of the people who were nerd ass fans online back then. They went to the WB studio and Ruegger heard about it and gave them a tour including a prescreening of this sketch based directly off their nerd ass convos online.

The guy at the end who is hard to squash so they get Barney on him--- he was fucking scary. He was sending Tress MacNielle death threats and shit,they'd kick him off and hed' get back into the forum.

This sketch was made out of love. They threw easter eggs all over the background because they knew their net fans would love it.

Animaniacs had the very first online fan base, but it was rare anyone but nerds were spending that kinda time on the internet back in the 90s

Nowadays anyone moderately famous who spouts any sort of political view on Twitter will receive death threats en masse.

He was in the realm of creepy stalker though, from what I was told.

Tl;dr It was a roast of the fanbase.

Well, that too. VAs, animators, even fictional character accounts probably get tons of creepy solicitations. Social media's amplified a lot of shitty behavior from fandoms.

the first fat guy reminds me of someone

True, but it was a little more personal when there were maybe 20 people tops talking about you online all in one group and the guy obsessed with you keeps getting worse and worse until he decides he wants to kill you.

All because of one Fifi Creeper.

Yeah basically me....

Sonic Boom does it in a way that laughs WITH the fans, instead of merely at them. TTG could learn a thing or hundred from Sonic Boom.

Paul Dini?

Dennis "Quozl" Falk. Google up that fat motherfucker.

Will no one stop this man!

That was Baloney.

…Oh, God. Did the Foundation have a 1-800 number? I think I need help.

i think the 'e' in the third "Please" was put there on purpose!

>not wanting to know cartoon trivia and/or be able to criticize cartoons

I like Animaniacs but that's some bullshit if they are deflecting criticism. Nothing escapes criticism.

I miss the times when cartoons had anvils and explosives.

Yes. This is what they lack. Anvils and explosives.

PAVLOV EXPERIMENTED ON DOGS NOT MICE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

I tried getting a life once. Guess what? Life sucks.