My mrs just called me a WHITE MALE and a racist for saying Trumps good. She says I'm a racist for supporting a racist...

My mrs just called me a WHITE MALE and a racist for saying Trumps good. She says I'm a racist for supporting a racist. I know he says some inflammatory things like illegals are rapists etc and he got heaps of white votes but I just figure he's being affable.

How do I respond to this?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/2016-election/obama-trump-counties/
m.youtube.com/watch?v=2mr9_lY-RrU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

grab her puss-puss

grab her puss-puss

but illegals aren't a race and they ARE over represented in statistics like rape

He's not racist, but I wish he was.

Don't bring it up, unless she does - then take the middle ground approach and say that Trump and Hillary are the same anyways, sorry and I love you Wombat

>I am a racist, and what does it change?
enjoy another liberals' mouth shut

get a knew wife

>how do I respond to that?

Divorce papers

remind her that by thinking of you in binary terms is close minded and borderline bigoted

>My mrs just called me a WHITE MALE
Did she not know this when she married you? Probably something you should have come clean about long ago, buddy.

With a file for divorce.

Don't be pussy-whipped. Be the man of the house and say what you want.

sorry burgers. You can call your girlfriend your mrs as well. not married.

Continous shitposting wont save your marriage :^)

He didn't get heaps of white votes. He got less white votes than Romney, and less votes than Romney, McCain or 2nd Bush presidency. What won him the presidency was flipping counties that voted for Obama in 2008 and 2012. What a bunch of racists to vote for a black man then a white man..

washingtonpost.com/graphics/politics/2016-election/obama-trump-counties/

divorce that cunt now, she don't respect you

Cary Grant Backhand

Western Civilization went to shot when we got rid of it

>know he says some inflammatory things like illegals are rapists
No he didn't.

>What a bunch of racists to vote for a black man then a white man..
This

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2mr9_lY-RrU

you were dumb enough to talk to your wife about your political views thats on you

your only defense you can use that might make a difference to her as she is bitter about the result is that you didnt vote in our election

she doesnt give a shit about people who are different than herself she just wanted a woman president in america

Apologize to her.
Tell her that new information has come out about terrible things trump has done. He defended child rapists in court. He was endorsed by saudi arabia who have the least possible womens rights. His campaign was funded by people like him who used all of tax loops he did.
Start to break down in tears. Apologize again. hug her. as you hold her in your arms you say "Actually those were all things that she did."

Her move.

Slap her silly with your coque then dump her ass...

You're getting cucked.

Divorce, you cant breed with a female who cant use her brain properly. Imagine if you kids catch her genes and born dumbs like her. Not cool at all. Such many cases!

Women always win divorces.

Call her a racist bigot in public repeatedly untik she realizes how it feels to be called that with no basis.

Fpbp

Dude divorce her NOW,