>The Lion
youtu.be/Lu4VUsaxs6E
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk
>Trump Triumphant
www.dailymotion.com/video/x4ulway

prev

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/11/britain-could-join-usa-canada-and-mexico-in-new-free-trade-area/
youtube.com/watch?v=09Xj170y4pc&user=DoctorRandomercam
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1478842321117.webm
youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c&feature=youtu.be
nypost.com/2016/11/09/donald-trump-is-elected-president-in-historic-upset/
youtube.com/watch?v=balp6UeaXtc
observer.com/2016/11/only-bernie-sanders-can-save-the-democratic-party-now/
youtube.com/watch?v=U_oyEAMR47E
youtube.com/watch?v=VIiIsmLXues
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>illary lost
>Trump won
>mfw

remember guys!

If Trump makes Newt or another neocon as his Secretary of State he can fuck off.

RAND OR BUST

Hey guys, can we join a renegotiated NAFTA? Fuck the EU.

We have Tunnocks Teacakes.

telegraph.co.uk/news/2016/11/11/britain-could-join-usa-canada-and-mexico-in-new-free-trade-area/

What's he up to?

>corey "resigns" from Trump campaign
>joins CNN as the "Trump support" voice
>drops some redpills, spends most of his time pointing out the left's bullshit
>Trump wins
>corey resigns CNN and rejoins the team
just as planned

Where does this shit even come from? Do they have paranoid schitzophrenics chained up in the CtR basement with their eyes pried open with tweezers watching TYT and last week tonight, then dose them with adderall and give them notebooks to write things down in?

killing himself a second time

Sum up this election in one pic.

> North Atlantic Fight/Trade Alliance

Who else quit drinking after Tuesday?

I promised myself and Trump that if he won I'd stop drinking, get back to the gym, and be ready to MAGA.

If anyone else made a promise, don't let him down because he won't let us down.

THIS IS IT
THE (GLOBALIST) APOCALYPSE

I FEEL IT IN MY BONES
TO MAKE MY SYSTEMS GO

WELCOME TO THE NEW AGE
TO THE NEW AGE
WELCOME TO THE NEW AGE

WHOA OH OH OH OH
WHOA OH OH OH OH

Do they think Trump is the one with ties to Saudi Arabia?

ONLY ONE MEXICAN FLAG

WHAT KIND OF RACIST ANTI-TRUMMP PROTEST IS THIS

YOU NEED ONE HUNDRED MEXICAN FLAGS PROTESTIN GAGAINST TRUMP

youtube.com/watch?v=09Xj170y4pc&user=DoctorRandomercam
its always celebration time

Holy shit. Based negro!

is it true Krispy Kreme is in charge of the transition?

they're all ruled by identity politics with no concern for the well-being of all. they are selfish and mentally ill. modern day liberalism is truly a mental disorder

Reminder there are people so self centered and egotistical that they want America to become worse just to make 1 person miserable

Lads it's time to start beating our chests.

I know it's not in our nature. But these boons need to be taught a fucking lesson. They're fucking everywhere and their bawling is deafening.

Sure, it doesn't matter, we won right? That's the talk of lazy people who don't deserve their victory. Now is the time to become the shill, to educate people about Trump, to show the protestors to be the lying evil shits they are. If this transfer of power is to be successful and peaceful, the fucking agitators need to be SHOUTED DOWN.

Reposting:
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1478842321117.webm

Fuck Mexico.
I want that place to turn 3rd-world and deadly
Oh wait

Echo chambers filled with immature idiots who try to one-up each other produces shit like this.

AWOOVEMENT

Pence now

You need ground forces to subvert the enemy.

Friends close and enemies closer.

that bitch is woke as fuck

Is Trump going to make North America great again as a whole?

I'm South African, I should have worded that better.
My friends and I all went to a burger bar and ordered burgers and beers to celebrate - got quite smashed for the first time in quite a while.
What's funny is the fact that so many people at the bar were also super happy about Trump winning.

The moral of this election is that long, pandering appeals to "reason" and "dignity" aren't as effective as redpilled dank bantz

Guys. I watched a new Trumpken king and I nearly cried. Are there any more updated ones I can watch?

Didn't Trump give an interview today? Does it air Sunday or something?

perhaps the wall will reduce the power and influence of the drugs cartel

those are some fine titties

no, Ron.

youtube.com/watch?v=yZNtYmdZ-4c&feature=youtu.be

I think Shifty Newt would be good to have around. For fucks sake, Newt is propabably the most significant congressman in the past 30 years, and he pioneered the "insurgent candidate" role in the current political era, he's got neocon tendencies, but if directed sufficiently, I think Newt would be an asset.

>trump says he wants to keep the 2 good things Obamacare did
>press goes insane and says that Trump will not repeal Obamacare
These retards never learn.

SHILLING MY THREAD TO HELP REDPILL THE BOARD

MANY NEW FAGS HAVE NO KNOWLEDGE OF Sup Forumss CORE PHILOSOPHY!

THIS PLACE WILL TURN TO REDDIT IF WE DO NOT SPREAD REDPILLS!

DO YOUR PART

everyone. i have some bad news.. look at this:

nypost.com/2016/11/09/donald-trump-is-elected-president-in-historic-upset/

guys.... this is bad. 100% - 100% chance of a trump presidency?

that's a 0% - 0% chance of failure... i.. i just can't do this anymore.

i've been a trump supporter since june of last year, when he took that escalator ride to make the announcement.. but this is just.. t.. too much.

i just can't take the risk. i'm s-so sorry, but... this is the end. i wish it wasn't, but... but i just knew it was too good to be.. true. this is the end of donald trump's campaign.

i used to be a trump supporter, but after this... it looks like i'm gonna have to s... start shillin' for... hill.

i'm now r-r-re-ready for.. hilla.. ry.....

Serious question: We got Trump elected, now what other fronts should be address?

she looks very enthusiastic about getting her head cut off.

Do you think you could translate a video for me? I don't speak Afrikaans and there's no translated captions option.

Only problem is it's in 6 parts and each vid is like 10 mins long.

Favorite moment from the night?

Mine was at the end of Trump's victory speech, you could see Pence say "Congratulations, Mr. President"

Liberals think this is what a Trump presidency will be...

looks neat though

youtube.com/watch?v=balp6UeaXtc

>Believing the redpill
So bluepilled

Newt was one of the few people to defend Trump early on.

So no one likes my idea of Peter Theil as sec of state. I would love those Arabs to flip their shit with him being openly gay. Persuasion at its best

What happens with the delegates now that it's all over? Can Trump still hand them over to Cruz?

i-its over

checked
one last hurrah for a classic pasta

Well maybe we can get someone good in here in a few year instead of trudeau

fuck off m8

It was in the WSJ I think.

Main thing I saw was that he wants to keep the part of ACA that helps people with pre-existing conditions keep coverage, and the part that lets college kids stay on their parents insurence to focus on class.

Before you say he's abandoning you -- my liberal mom from San Francisco called me after reading it to say "maybe he's not so crazy after all". I think the riots are being pushed by Soros and the media to cover the fact that, clearly, a lot of democrats didn't like Clinton or hate Trump enough to get her the win. They can't let people calm down because the next stage of grief is acceptance and solution finding.

He's on 60 Minutes on Sunday.

Soros.

>World Leaders
>Donald Trump (USA)

What about Australia/NZ and Japan?

chuckled and checked

Question: will you stop speaking French?

Cold And Alone In November

She stepped out of the shower and shuffled toward the bathroom mirror. 9:00 PM, one week after she lost it all.

Hillary wiped the fog off her vanity, moving her hand slowly in clockwise circles. Her hands were shaking. They never stopped shaking these days. She coughed and looked at her reflection.

She was wrapped in a plain white towel. She looked at her skin, sagging and pruny from the warm shower. Cold air blew in the window.

She looked at her body and her aging face. No make-up, no hair product, no little American flag pendant on her chest. She met her gaze in the mirror.

For the first time, Hillary felt truly alone. Her eyes grew red, and the tears began welling up. She could call Bill, but he was asleep. She could call Chelsea, but she was off doing work for the Foundation...or what was left of it.

For the first time, Hillary saw only Hillary. Not the first female president. Not the first lady of the 90's. Not the female Senator from New York, or the secretary of state who once spent her days, weeks, months jet-setting around the world.

She was none of that. It was as if she never was. She saw a 68 year old woman staring back at her. She cried. Her whole life seemed to be building to a triumphant end and now she was nothing.

She was simply an old woman. A woman who had never truly loved. She married a man who slept around and never felt passion for their marriage. A man who was too caught up in his own power plays and affairs to really look at her and say "My dear, you look beautiful tonight."

She had never really lived her life. She let her life pass her by.

Yes, for the first time in a very, very long time, Hillary felt alone. Hillary felt powerless. Hillary felt meaningless and her life did too. Hillary felt old.

She sat down on the edge of her shower, and buried her face into her hands. For the first time in years, she cried.

The cold November wind whistled softly by the open window. And she cried.

Wow this dental ad on Fox...

>Refresh page
>Deep inhale
Yup, baltimore is burning again.
>Close eyes
>Listen closely
Yup, they called the county for back up.
Many a nig will be beaten senseless tonight.
Congrats brothers. The push back has begun.

This is my fight song
Take back my life song
Prove I'm alright song
My power's turned on
Starting right now I'll be strong
I'll play my fight song
And I don't really care if nobody else believes
'Cause I've still got a lot of fight left in me

UNDER BUDGET

AHEAD OF SCHEDULE

literally our girl

>hurr durr

No Mexico, NAFTA fucks them hard anyway

The delegates are just words, Rato... they're gone, like tears in rain.

Beats seeing My Pillow again

They're still unbound.

Cruz has been buying Dahnald's delegates gifts for months now in the hopes of turning them over to him. He was successful and now has 1237 delegates. Now that he has the delegates he can move into the white house

>Merkel attacks Trump about muh diversity
>Abdelsalam admits he orchestrated the attacks in Belgium AND Paris with 10 other people a few hours later
Kek and meme magic are real as fuck.

stream pls

> This is literally the next 70 days for Obama

Can we just take a moment laugh at how fucking retarded and fucked Democrats are right now?

What the fuck are they thinking?

>"The only hope Democrats have now in recouping the losses of these voters is Sanders leading a truly progressive movement. Whether that is done within the Democratic Party or a new third party remains to be seen, and depends on whether those leaders responsible for Hillary Clinton actually learn from their mistakes."

observer.com/2016/11/only-bernie-sanders-can-save-the-democratic-party-now/

You know what to do

A Crisp Evening in November

He looked out the window at the traffic on the streets below. 9:00 PM, one week after he won it all.

He had just stepped out of the shower. Moving slowly but deliberately he straightened the soap dispenser on the sink, grabbed a hand towel from the rack, and cleared the fog from his vanity.

Donald caught his gaze in the mirror. He saw an old man looking back at him. Wrapped in a plain white towel, red from the hot shower, he took in his reflection.

He was weary. After days, weeks, months jet-setting around the country, speaking to Americans from all walks of life, he finally had a few days to gather his thoughts. As he looked in the mirror, he asked himself, "Why did you do this?"

Donald sat down to ponder for a moment while he cooled off. He looked around the bathroom. He looked past all of the luxury and comforts in the bathroom. He looked past the life he had spent half a century building for himself. He looked past everything, and thought of something greater.

After a few moments of reflection, he stood up to meet his gaze in the mirror once again. He looked himself squarely in the eyes. Hair undone, no TV make-up. No tailored suit or American flag pendant, no silk tie or cufflinks. Just him. Only Donald.

He had an answer. "For my father. For my family." He stood back, and squinted into the mirror. He cocked his head to the side and said softly, "For my country."

The sounds of the bustling city below rang through the cracked window. A cool breeze ran through the room, clearing out the steam.

"Honey, are you coming to bed?" Melania said gently, from the other room.

"Not tonight, dear." President Trump looked in the mirror once more. "It's time to get to work."

she went into the woods to cry and be alone
that is literally what happened

The subversion is real
It's like he melded The Art of War, The Art of the Deal and Newton's Principia in one, beautiful political play.
They never had a chance, did they
>Corey was in CNN
>He probably had someone there who would leak him info in future hitpieces
>But it wasn't him the one leaking because that would've been too obvious and he would've been watched 24/7
>He was the decoy
>Because the actual leaker was someone else

They think Trump just fires people he has found loyal and dependable in the past. They don't realize that what is really happening is they are being reassigned to where they will be most useful.

Redpill me Reince Priebus?

Was he always professional towards Trump from the start to the end?

MASAKA!

youtube.com/watch?v=U_oyEAMR47E

Holy shit you guys, they were actually this delusional the whole time

youtube.com/watch?v=VIiIsmLXues

I had no idea. Imagine how the actual results must have shook them

excellent chuckle

This is exactly how I feel right now.

that brought such joy to my heart. Thank you user.

no
but he bent the knee early

No. He disavowed Trump during the pussy tape.

The only chance to save their party is the guy who fucking lost the party's nomination?

They're screwed

Bernie is too happy with his brand new Audi and Beach house (thanks Hillary) to be bothered to lead a progressive movement again.

I remember fantasizing about this pasta in the dark times and now it's real.

I love you all anons we did it.

>ONLY BERNIE SANDERS
>he's not even a democrat
Yeah good luck.

Sanders is fucking dead to 80% of the dems. Absolutely no one that supported him originally and went Trump would go back. All they have are Hillshills, but with the rigged primaries out and a pretty widely swallowed red pill his support is rock-bottom.

I hope you city fags are safe. Pack some heat. Don't bow and arrow this shit- I know that shit is cool but I doubt you'll be good enough to clock a nog.