ITT we try to guess the date Donald Trump will get assassinated

ITT we try to guess the date Donald Trump will get assassinated

Is that a threat

its a plausible event at this rate

11/11/2016

I kind of hope for this, so we could get super extreme red/violet pilled fucking maniac in charge.

But Trump is more smarter, and he has high positive energy of a god.

Pence is smiting hammer, Trump is that first angel, which tries to solve disputes with peace and ALL SMILE AND HIGH ENERGY :)

>Implying it will be an assassination and not a very tragic accident orchestrated by the CIA/FBI to get Pence into play.

He's outlived his usefulness, he'll never be the 777.

Because my trips will tell you the truth.

reported to the KGB.

Jan 27 2017

>Trump shot in head during attempted assassination
>miraculously recovers after 3 days, despite it being 99% chance of him dying

Hey guys, wanna guess who the anti-christ is gonna be?

Its all false flag attacks and forced memes. The violent protests are Soros funded. They are pushing the Civil War psyop and want violence. DO NOT PLAY THEIR GAME, do not fall for race baiting, calls to violence.

We need to make this Operation #1 for Ameribros. Eurobros are busy with #MEGA. We are fighting the war on two fronts and need all Sup Forumsacks to report in.

Please spread the word in concern troll threads and false flag threads. The battlefield is shifting and the war is still hot.

Stay safe, stay vigilant, and may Kek be with you brothers

never

If Baba Vanga is correct, it will happen before he is inaugurated.

has this grandma ever been wrong yet?

02/17/2017

Although there IS another possibility. The break up of the USA when California and NewYork leave the union. It will then technically no longer be the USA.

Still betting on Obama

>Please spread
better chance that he takes canada

They don't have to, I think he's going to let Pence run the country and fuck up the right wing momentum to save Israel.

>Trump and Pence blown up on or before Inauguration
>Speaker of the House becomes President
Paul Ryan is gonna pull an LBJ

>nervously googles trump for the 20th time today to see if he is still alive

If libcucks assassinate the Don they have to deal with 4 years of a Pence presidency. Trump is not a conservative, he appealed to them but actually he's far more pragmatic. He has nothing against gays. Pence on the other hand is an actual hardline conservative.

they already did when he went to the whitehouse and replaced him with a body double they prepared earlier

A 3rd possibility! ... simply amazing. When Canada is pulled into the USA the USA will have a new name and a new flag.

We gotta work on that flag design though.

a low energy body double apparently

Manhattan can leave for all I care. I want my state to stay.

someone might try

There aren't 17 months you dipshit

That's like 30,000 years away.