Why is lori always shown to just be a bitch instead of a good older sister? at least to the younger siblings?

why is lori always shown to just be a bitch instead of a good older sister? at least to the younger siblings?

thread rules:
no /trash/ shitposting
no lunafags

Because older siblings are usually pretty shitty IRL.

have you ever had a older sister irl lol op?
single child faggot

she's basically the third parent and she has ten other siblings to take care of
then again, my sister acts the same exact way and she's the middle of three
girls are weird

why ARE lunafags so fucking sub-human and degenerate?

i dont have anymore wholesome lori pics, i would have to scoure the booru really hard to find any, i think

Have one of mine.

what the fuck is this?
loan?
or is it that AU where lincoln and lori switch places?

She's just a bitch. Nothing matters to her but petty stupid shit nobody cares about but her. She does not give a SHIT over her dead beat boyfriend (it's implied she cheats regularly), forces her brother to date a abusive illegal Mexican he doesn't even like, probably gave Leni brain damage, and plans to literally run away as soon as she graduates. Some people are just asses, which is alway hard unspoken lesson to learn.

That is indeed Little Lori. But it is wholesome and cute.

>Posts Leni the Retard
Look, you of all people don't have any right to call anyone "sub-human and degenerate "

idk anything about that AU

Lori and Lincoln switch ages. Lincoln is the eldest sibling with Lori as the middle child in the family.

>show about a guy with 10 little sisters
fuck id watch it

yeah idk, seems like a weird switch.

Why is Ronnie younger than Lincoln?
Is Lincoln a pedophile?

this image was made for Misha's sick fantasies!

lori and ronnie ann les out in this universe

No they don't.

No, Lori and Ronnie would be friends and she would have a crush on Lincoln the same way Clyde has a crush on Lori

She has a heart. Lori is just too self-absorbed to always use it. But when you hit her over the head and get through to her, she's pretty generous.

Or for extra shenanigans, Lincoln and Bobby are friends while Ronnie Anne and Lori are bitter rivals, all while the two of them have crushes on the other one's brother.

The tragic AU where Lincoln's legs were blown off just below the knees by the Japs.

Nice!

Hey, at least she can care for some of her sisters

I unironically like Lisa

She's a bit nicer to lincoln or at the very least her being a bitch is tough love to make lincoln a more responsible person

tht's why the idea of a loving older sister is cute and interesting, because it's uncommon

why does this look so devious?

Doesn't look any more devious than this one does

Post your favorite character and what there favorite star wars film would be
>ROTJ, because leni thinks the ewoks are cute, and she fantasizes hersalf as being in leias position as a slave girl

>none because she rightfully knows star wars is all trash

>best girl
>having such a shit opinion about star wars

>The most mainstream and normalfag movie franchise that exists isn't trash
>Implying mobilefags have any decent taste in anything
okay, kid

>have any decent taste in anything
Are you saying i dont have decent tastes in louds? Because lucy is the best sister, and all others are inferior to her

Your taste in movies is trash

this show makes me depressed becuase I don't have siblings and my childhood was really lonely

just me, my super nintendo, cartoons and my grandman

>not wanting a loud house/star wars crossover
>thinking he has the superior tastes

I like it because it makes me feel less lonely, and what it would be like to have a sister

No, that's incredibly stupid

yeah me too, it is kinda of a mixed feeling, I wonder how I would turn out if I had an elder sister or just a sister that is my age range like 2 years older or younger

I had a older sister figure rather than an actual older sister, and all it did was make me more reclusive.

>I wonder how I would turn out if I had an elder sister or just a sister that is my age range like 2 years older or younger
I know id have an incest child by now, thats for sure

I don't know, I just think that I had too much of a sheltered life when I was little because of my soccer mom, this is embarrassing and I would never say this in real life but I learned girls have vaginas when I was 12, before then I figured out they pee'd from their arses
I wonder if I had a sister being disgusting and menstruating near me would make more relaxed near women and of all that you know

For gods sake user, keep blogshit like this on before you get the thread deleted

Most of the sisters are single-trait types of sibling with Lincoln as the reference point. Lori is the grumpy elder sibling who is obsessed with incomprehensible shit.

Leni is the affectionate elder sibling.

Lucy (aside from goth stereotype) is the affectionate younger sibling.

etc, etc.

>Lucy (aside from goth stereotype) is the affectionate younger sibling.
That's why lucy is best girl

That is embarassing, but you can still change the fact that you had a sheltered life right now. Doing is the only thing that can really be done here.

I had a theory that Lynn is actually a tranny.
Think about it
>loves sports
>used to bath with Lincoln
And is named Lynn JUNIOR
>dad is tired of having girls
>"that is it, first boy born is going to be named Junior"

>tomboys are trans
Acceptable bait. I give it 7/10

The whole basis and humor of the show comes from multiple standard archetypes interacting with one another at once, yeah.

I'd watch the shit out of that

So is lincoln the main character or is it spread out evenly among all 11 sibilings?

Feminism is, you stupid male :^)

Most of the time he is. Sometimes it's about the whole family and there's a few episodes from the pov of a single sister.
Iirc there's supposed to be less episodes where he's the focus in season 3.

>Iirc there's supposed to be less episodes where he's the focus in season 3.
This wouldn't have anything to do with the creator getting fired, would it?

Believe me, you would not want siblings.

I heard that before the scandal, so no

Well good, as long as they don't drop lincoln or downgrade him to a supporting character I'm good. They wouldn't do that, would they?

Eh, anything's possible, but I doubt it will go that far.

They need to drop clyde

>They need to drop clyde
I wouldn't mind that in the slightest, honestly. Lincoln is better without clyde

Cunt detected.

I had two brothers growing up and while my older brother could be an asshole the good times the three of us had I wouldn't trade for anything

Oh, please. You don't know anything about me. Glad to hear that you havd great times with siblings but it's not the same.

Yeah, she was real generous with Hugh. We all know how THAT went.

It varies from person to person, I imagine. Just as a personal example, I never had any siblings when I grew up, but I never really thought about what it was would be like to have another sibling because I got along with everyone around me relatively well.

>probably gave Leni brain damage
Silly user, leni was already brain damaged to begin with

Why is lemy a soyboy?
Shouldnt lincoln have chad sons?

>equating Lemy with Le Soyboy meme
Are you sure you ain't talking about Logan Loud?

Compared to him, good boy "Lemy" IS the chad son!

>logan
Wh-who?

Lemy is Luna's kid. Her horrible genetics ruined Lemy.

loud house OC, trash like all OC.

Why is leni laying on top of trash?

Lemy is an even less canon OC than normal and is thus a soyboy meme character.

Logan does not exist.

OC is always worthless crap deviantart and tumblr thinks is creative. Boy or girl, it doesn't matter, they're all shit.

I don't see Luan there.

Lori is shit and for some reason leni won't take the trash out

Not all oc is trash, gen 1 abominations are good, for the most part.

I've never seen OC that was actually worthy of being in the show/game/movie/whatever the source material is. If the OC isn't an obvious reskin it has a chance of being mediocre

>gen 1
Keep this cringy autism in /trash/

Anyone got this one Lori picture of her smiling and she's got these huge canine teeth?

Abominations are good because its basically just reskins of the show, but lewd

Look at it.
Look at it and accept the future you chose

>>>/
Pearl is shit
Unless, you are a /freak/?

There is no gen 2. All of those elements, Lemy included, are noncanon. Especially with garbage like that and the Darcycoln meme.

Oh hey i just realized that the semen demon lyra pic that keeps getting spammed to.trigger peoples autism is just a recolor of one of those gen 2 abominations.

Exactly!

When will the loud house surpass mlp and star vs in terms of autism

Those are not abominations. The abominations are the 11 kids Lincoln had with his mom and his sisters. Those are love children, and bad ones at that.

I only like lari from that group, but I think lemy deserves to.be cannon in the oc universe.
Even if he is a little cuck that gets shit on constantly.
Maybe one day lincoln's ultra masculinity will rub off on him

>children of sin
Alright, somebody just make a list of every sin child with a brief description, please. I stopped following the LHEU after the original 3.

Surpass steven universe*
Ftfy
Pony isnt even that bad, senpai. Global rule 15 needs to be abolished.

No. You can fuck right off, mobileposter. Lemy is not canon and never will be.

You're arguing about fucking canon of OC, you are aware of that, right?

But all other abominations are?

>11 kids
>with his mother
What did he mean by this?

>OCtards derail another thread

It boggles my mind how someone can have the autism to invest this much energy into OC of all things, the most irrelevant part of any show. Top scientists should be studying them.