When is he gonna die?

Other urls found in this thread:

vulture.com/2016/02/stan-lees-universe-c-v-r.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Hell be fine!

When he runs out.

Tomorrow. And it will all be your fault.

July 8th 2018

Probably a week before Infinity War. His wife's dead, he has nothing left to live for except giving one last big push to Marvel and making IF the highest grossing movie of all time

I wouldn't be surprised if it was this year. A lot of people who lose their spouse after a life-long marriage like his tend to be able to hold on for a year, but after that something inside them just seems to break down and their health just absolutely crashes. Seen it happen with relatives who seem to just cheat death forever. They're fit as a fiddle without so much as a cough or a cold. It's like they've never been ill once in their life, totally independent, never had to have assistance in living. Then their spouses die, and within a year they're suddenly frail and incapable of living on their own. Then they deteriorate at blinding speed and die soon after.

I'm not saying I want it this year, but if he makes it to 2019 I'll be genuinely surprised.

It's the loneliness that get's to them

this is his last year

He's Deadpool. He's not going anywhere.

About 3

the same happened to my granddad. when grandma died even my parents said that once he'd gotten his affairs in order he was just waiting to die so he wouldn't have to be without her longer

He could last 3 years after his wife. Though such a long marriage, the partner usually dies within 3 years. So I give him to 2020

He will die October 16th 2018.
Screencap this.

During the heat death of the universe

He already outlived everyone and most of the famous people dying these days have lived and died during his lifespan.

hell be fine.

Guys he invented comics be respectful

When the sun rises in the west and sets in the east.

No man can kill him, it's been written

Not funny.

dubs and that's when he takes your soul to last a little longer.

soon i hope. im not looking forward to the massive slurping hes going to get when it happens though, fuck its going to be bad

I dunno, Bob Kane went from "you will be missed" to "fucking hack" in a weeks time after he pop, I could see Stan suffer the same.

Bob Kane has always been resented in comic book circles. So has Stan Lee since a lot of the bad blood between him and Kirby, Ditko et al became common knowledge amongst fans.

Don't be surprised when people still call him a hack after he's died. De mortuis nil nisi bonum is a load of bull. Especially in cases like Stan Lee's and Bob Kane's where they've had the money, power and decades to set things right but chose not to.

I doubt it, a lot of the animosity with Stan lee was from jealousy of popularity and also the amount he got paid, the fact is dude wrote good characters and was a salesman, boosted a lot of the comic sales at the time and I’m pretty sure lee reconciled with Kirby before he passed

WOW... I am tired of see him everywhere but... I never desired his death..

What exactly is Lee supposed to do?

I don't desire his death. I'm just wondering when it's gonna happen, we all know it's soon

He is definitely cleaning up the pussy right now though. Basically Hugh Hefner but with a personality.

Just as scummy a person though.

Not for a long time. He is going to take Mcfarlanes and Liefelds souls. This will give him another 40 or 50 years

Hopefully soon so I won't have to see this faggot in every Marvel movie.
>inb4 he'll just be edited in

There's nothing to really suggest that him and Kirby ever made up. Stan was just better at marketing himself, he's a naturally talented self-promoter but the fact is he inflates his own importance and diminishes the input of others. I dont know if he would have been as beloved as he is if he had just stuck to the truth about everything but there will be a shitstorm of criticism once he is dead.

When I read Amazing Spider-Man Omnibus 3 there's a page that gives credit for the creation of The Prowler to John Romita Jr. who was like 9 back then.
I would've thought Lee would've buried any mention of some kid coming up with a character and say it was all him like Sup Forums told me he would.

When he finally gets his coffee.

When Queen Elizabeth dies

Lee doesn't really have say over that kind of stuff anymore. Omnis are pretty much completely up to the company. I don't think Lee is such a monster that he would have taken that away from a kid but he really does overemphasize his own importance at Marvel. He did a lot there and it makes me sad that he couldn't just be happy with what parts he did play in creating characters and stories. I guarantee you there will be a "Real Life Of Stan Lee" type book before his body is even cold.

>Lee doesn't really have say over that kind of stuff anymore.
It reprinted a page that was from the 1970's. Why didn't he have that mention pulled in the 1970's?

Like I said I don't think hes a monster who would take that kind of credit away from a kid. He just inflates his importance in interviews and documentaries and so on. Even Marvel kind of buys into his cult now because he's the only one around minus Steve Ditko but he was always a hermit and hasn't done any actual press in decades. Marvel can push Lee as a happy, creative-genius grandfatherly type in a way they can't do with anyone else and when he dies I guarantee you they'll treat it like he ascended straight into heaven. He's marketable and just like Bob Kane, we'll probably hear a lot about how much of a dick he is after he dies.

This is the most in-depth article I've ever read on the subject.
vulture.com/2016/02/stan-lees-universe-c-v-r.html