What exactly did they tell Trump?

What do you think Trump found out that caused him to look so out of sorts? Did he find out he would be forced to be a puppet and couldn't make good or they'd kill him and his family? Did he find out about ayyy lmaos? Did he find out about Luciferians running the world? Why is he so fucking pale in the face here?

Other urls found in this thread:

bookabin.ca/waste-sewage-fuel/
youtube.com/watch?v=TxYRhO_sJYk
youtu.be/lIiJc7uKiXs
youtube.com/watch?v=Ytv15ono5J0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

CIA threat matrix

He's been red pilled in the oval office, and decided that dying for what he believes is not worth. He'll play along.

pennis and also dicke and balls

/thread

Who's the nog statue of in the back?

These guys gets it.
Also checked

They probably showed him a video from a complete unknown angle of the jfk assassination and made clear who really runs this world

moon landings are a lie
earth is flat
dinosaurs arent real
fossil fuels are a lie, oil is abundant and can be made from anything.
every leader of the world is in bed with one another and wars are engineered.

He's already too redpilled to be surprised at such a thing. I think he just felt awkward having to spend so much time with a man he truly despises

What if they have infiltrated the ranks GOP electors, and they will betray Trump?

He was permanently banned from Detroit for pandering to kingpin crack heads because he himself is a crackhead who only ran and won presidency in exchange for an unlimited supply of crack cocaine.

... and they said the only way he could cop a fix is if he regulated Bitcoin.

Alright, who called esfores again?

Eddie Murphy you retard.

Obama probably begged him not to destroy his legacy

Likelihood of a world financial crisis in the next two years is 90%.

Doesn't mean he would be scared if they threatened to kill ivanka

> What exactly did they tell Trump?
everything

Sounds kinda boring. Nothing about the reptilians and area 51?

think im joking?
bookabin.ca/waste-sewage-fuel/

he's coming down from the greatest high a man has ever felt - he looks exactly like i would expect him to

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams.

aliens arent real.

giants are. bible talks about giants and giant bones are covered up by archaeologists.

>"congratulation Mr. Trump, Im *insert fake name* from CIA, let me tell you how you are going to behave in the next 8 years."

He has been killed and replaced by Merkel.

Poor guy is getting trained into his new job by a guy who organizes events where people throw bricks at cops.

They probably showed him a video from a complete unknown angle of his birth in a New York hospital in 1946 and made it clear who really runs this world.

That's what oil is made from

Gonna be honest here, not surprised if Trump managed to get some sort of recording device for his talk with Obama for leverage in case of anything to share with the public. He's been three steps ahead of the game thus far

whoever this 'wood' moron is absolutely sucks at reading body language.

that hand position implies a combination of CONFIDENCE, APPROVAL and OPEN MINDEDNESS. if anything, it implies the OPPOSITE of fear.

Thats how he gets to know Putin in detail, along with other fake despot fags like that roach from Turkey, the fag from Syria, etc. And thats why everyone should chill the fuck out.

youtube.com/watch?v=TxYRhO_sJYk

He was taught just how exactly close our economy is to falling apart like a house of cards, how much of our wealth is totally imaginary

OK then rather just let Obama stay for an other term.

1. Overseas big guy operations
2. Aliens
3. Experimental tech and black projects
4. Pedowood
5. Nazis in Antarctica

9000. George Soros
9001. Globalists
9002. New World Order/Illuminati/Order of the Rose/Majestic 12/Knights Templar
9003. Reptilians

>we threw the election on purpose
>now when it all goes tits up in a year and war breaks out, we can blame you

>Trump wants to be hardcore but the aliens wont let him..

Hello, fellow Uruguayanfag

>aliens arent real
Read the Qur'an. It literally says that God created an alien race (Jinn) which is super powerful along side humans and humans throughout the centuries have prayed to these aliens.

Satan is an Alien.

/thread

That's how he fucking sits

I'm so fucking sick of this thread. You think you're unique OP but you're not.

>Read the Qur'an

How about no

three of us ITT
how do we MUGA?

Basic Bitch shit user, did you just turn 16

What you gonna do, sue us? For what money?

I swear you bongs got your heads so far up your ass your smelling your own breath.

He didn't look out of sorts you faggot. When are people going to stop spreading this meme.

Watch the actual fucking video. youtu.be/lIiJc7uKiXs

This, Nephelim. They are also the worshipers of Satan.

Michael pegged Barack in every corner of the White House.

They told him how space Nazis are the only thing preventing the alien space fleet that's orbiting earth from pummeling it to dust at a moment's notice.

Then he will hate being president, because that is what 80% of the job is about!

are you okay?
do you haev brain problem?

We kill Bonomi.

Obama was prett gracious i thought

They told Trump the same secrets they told every president. You would turn white too if you knew about the secret Illuminati shit and that people will always be constantly trying to kill you. There is a reason every president elect seems to change significantly after they formally meet with the current president.

redpilled

Notice how he said hes going to keep obamacare now and not build the wall?

They made him swallow a mind control pill.

Theres the freemason sign in everyones face.

its the statue you get with the limited edition battlefield one

Too late mofo. Should have thought twice before making fun of us.
WE ARE GOING TO DESTROY THE FUKKEN WORLD.

wheres that face analyzer that shows the expression to be
75% neutral
25% contempt

>WE GOT A STILL PICTURE OF TRUMP AND IT LOOKS LIKE A CERTAIN EMOTION!

That worked really good for you faggots for 15 months. Really knocked it out of the park ;)

>8 years

QQ more n00b. Your entire islands ego isolated your entire economy on zero commodities.

Your currency is worth less than ours and we just have a bunch of I.O.U.'s.

Damn son, looks like he has been up all night.

Hope shit is not that bad lol.

I bet everything I own it was aliens

He is not spic, gaucho

>oh shit i actually have to be president now...

Martin Luther King

Google what Jinn are... Jinn are nothing more than a mixture of Demons and Fallen Angels, which are just angels that got kicked out of heaven for not wanting to be on God's side.

Demons are the spirits of dead nephalim.

Nephelim not only include giants but the fallen angel / giants creations, being animal human hybrids and other mixture beings.

That would leave us with Bruni or TourneƩ, thanks but no thanks

can't wait for the confirmation of ayy lmaos and CIA control to please our overlords.

All caught on tape!

>le over 9000 maymay
>not 6000000. Holocaust was greatly exaggerated
>6000001. Hitler is still alive

watch the videos faggot, he doesn't look ok

Aliens are just demons/fallen angels. They're the same damn thing...

Also, Demons/fallen angels are the same as the inter-dimensional beings.

All the same.

>What is the 2nd law of thermodynamics.

The ultimate red pill.
> picture very much related.

Sculpture of King Tut

Nephilim aren't real

Giants would be easy to spot in the Middle East since world powers converge over there all the time

Daisy op

Should Novick be our Trump?

Who really knows, they aren't even visible to us and function in the 4d.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ytv15ono5J0

He finally learned what the Nuclear Triad is.

just a random tiki Obama like those

I'm the same decaying matter as you shitfuck. I just didn't see that thread.

Why not? Do you have anything to lose by reading it?

This. It's called "steepling". It's a gesture of power and shows that you have all the answers. Many powerful people use this gesture.

Yes they are. Plenty of evidence from history books before being purged, to ancient cultures, to actual bones and skeletons. Easily the most proved theory. Too much evidence.

they just told him about his new jewish overlord who will be closely monitoring his progress

Someone bat signal FBI user , we need to know

He has spent the last year traveling the U.S. especially just this month alone, he did 6 states in one day, and now he got what he wanted and just seems really stunned and exhausted

Reminds me of when i applied for a job, did everything good, on a friday i got an email saying i got it and that i start on Tuesday, now monday was a holiday, and I wasn't sure what to do, I couldn't reply to the email and it didn't give me much info, the whole weekend i felt so weird I was worried/happy/scared, this is how i looked for the next days, so yeah i think i know why Trump is like that, just a lot to take in and he can't just come out and chimp out like we wished, at least not until the 20th

That is a face of a New Yorker who just found out 9-11 was an inside job.

They can function in 3d if they choose, demons can manifest, and Fallen Angels can choose to have a flesh or so.

But yeah, they usually operate in their dimension which directly connects to ours.

Read the Ephesians 6

LA Marzuli pls go

Who is the statue bust of?

"Do you see how President Kennedy's head practically split apart like that? It truly is marvelous how fragile the human skull is. Oh, and, uh, for the record...that wasn't my birth certificate. Good luck, Mr. President."

>Do you have anything to lose by reading it?

See, its that I don't have anything to gain from reading it.