Constantly bitchng about being almost 30 and being single

>constantly bitchng about being almost 30 and being single
>whenever a guy notices her she tells them to fuck off
Shes going to either die an old maid or kill herself, and its all her fault for having ridiculous standards

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/11405962/Woman-killed-herself-after-struggling-to-deal-with-being-unmarried-and-childless-by-30.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Clarence
Nobody cares

>not liking clarence
Opinion discarded

>Coworker who suddenly proposes
>Some weirdo
I can only think of them and I can't blame her.

>Shes going to either die an old maid or kill herself, and its all her fault for having ridiculous standards

Well, most of the guys that get set up with her are straight up mouth-breathing fatsos in their 60s. Her standards are definitely unrealistic, but she can do better than Autistic List Man.

didn't the EMT guy ask her out in the zoo episode?

then again, picking up chicks while they are having a medical emergency is in bad taste.

they didn't exactly hit it off but she's fine with mr. mozer considering the circumstances

doesn't she eventually find someone?

not yet officially. only shows them leaving in good terms after being set-up for a blind date.

and after she hit him with her car.

Mirrors life. Whores are retarded and think they deserve Chad. Not that Chad. Dummy.

It sucks how hard they shit on Reese, she isn't a Stacy either.

Ms. Baker is a 7/10 at best, but thinks she deserves a 10/10 and is saving herself for him. That's how most 40-something cat ladies end up where they are.

Reese is lucky.

He could've been Joshua.

>that top
thats a lot of boob for her size showing

I can't tell if Aberdale is a town for reject mental patients and retarded offspring or if it's just who we've seen so far connected to the main classroom's cast who might just be special ed.

Exactly, shes going to end up like this bitch if she doesnt lower her standards

Context?

killed herself bc she was pushing thirty, no kids and she thought her BF was gonna leave her

Feminist kills herself for being almost 30 and being single, while she makes comments like this on twitter and im sure said them in real life, and she wonders why shes single
telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/law-and-order/11405962/Woman-killed-herself-after-struggling-to-deal-with-being-unmarried-and-childless-by-30.html

Reese is a moron ex-cop you has pre-diabetes.
He deserves all the shit he gets and more.
t. literal shit

Is there something wrong with being single at 30?

If youre a woman who keeps rejecting men because of your inflated ego, you have no one but yourself to blame

well i mean this show is written in california, and this character does fawn over cali more than once

Not to everyone, but a lot of people put stake into the idea that they have to have it all together and conform to the vision of the spouse, the house and the kids by your thirties. It's kinda the symbols of adulthood and "having it together". Especially since around your thirties, most of your friends have all or some of these things.

My ex-girlfriend was kinda like this. When we broke up, one of the reasons was she mentioned that she didn't want to be 28 and not already be engaged. It doesn't help that like two of her friends had a house, a husband and two kids by 25.

>we broke up, one of the reasons was she mentioned that she didn't want to be 28 and not already be engaged
this is the most retarded thing I've ever heard, your ex is a fucking moron

>tfw most of my friends are losers who barely have their lives together and only one is in a serious relationship
I'm glad my friends are just about the same level of pathetic as me. I couldn't take it otherwise.

> goes on not one, but two blind dates
> is texting a guy, but he thought she was another woman
> rejects Mr. Reese's proposal bc lolwtf
> rejects Larry because he's 60 and weird and he's definitely not gonna date anyone
> hits it off with Mozier
> tells that paramedic to fuck off because the situation is highly inappropriate
> willing to move to a new state with her galpals
> highly regarded by the townsfolk (School Safety Officer)

What about that implies she has impossibly high standards or she's a foreveralone?

she was from a small town and pretty Christian too. These sorts of things were pretty important to her. she was also kinda skeptical on kissing because she was worried it would lead to pre-marital sex (we did kiss a few times though).

I still like her as a person and miss her as a friend but sometimes things don't work out. Probably for the best, in the end. I'm not in a hurry to get married and stuff.

I get it in a way. I didn't have my first date til I was 30. It made me feel like something was wrong with me because just about everyone else I knew had been dating for years. I still feel pretty bad about it.
It's only been recently that I realized that I don't really want to date people and I'm not really into romantic relationships. Would've been nice to know 15 years ago though.

>two blind dates
Those were Larry and Moser/Mozer/Mozier, right?

I don't watch this show. Any more context? She's kinda cute too.

Were you two in an asexual relationship in your late 20s? And she's a devout Christian? Yeah dude if you wanted to stay with her you should've popped the question.

Yeah. I think she was aware of the circumstances of the date, even if the dude wasn't.

>constantly bitching about not having BF, whenever someone sees interest in her she tells them to fuck off
Yeah, fuck that self absorbed bitch

>not fucking your GF
Its for the best user, christian girls are fucking weird

When does she even complain about that? In Turtle Hats she was confused not bitching. In Neighborhood Grill she is set up with a literal senior citizens. And even then she just wants out of the date. She doesn't wring her hands and wail about the lack of Chad Thundercocks. She just wants out. I think you dropped your red pills dude

>that episode where a guy asks for her number and she rudely tells him to fuck off
Yeah, shes a high standard cunt

you're the kind of person that makes this board obnoxious

in her fantasies and romance novels its always kind chad shit and there's hardly any of those in aberdale

yeah, it kinda took a while to get over it since she was my first gf, but looking back it was better things ended.

>christian girls are fucking weird

believe it or not, she wasn't always that way. her family is like typical Californians, her brother is gay and her aunt smoked weed. she's like the only one who got big into Jesus, and had only gotten big into JC in her early 20s.

i was only 21, but she was a little older so i think the idea of marriage probably weighed on her a little more than me

> it's ok little guy let's get you to the hospital
> anaphylatic shock is scary we got you tho
> let me just talk to your teacher right quick
> ayyy bb want sum fuck?

It's a tale as old as time.
Beauty and the Sleaze

>she's like the only one who got big into Jesus, and had only gotten big into JC in her early 20s.
Wouldve dropped her faster then a retarded baby if she suddenly went christcuck. I hope you find a new GF soon user

>WAHHHH WHY WONT SOME CUTE GUY TALK TO ME
>guy talked to her
>EWWWW GET AWAY CREEP
And bitchs winder why everyone hates them

that guy's an EMT responding to one of her students having an allergic reaction.

does that scenario sound romantic to you?

By having accurate knowledge of the show being discussed? Or by not indulging in beta numale philosophy?

Oh shoot I take it back. Good thing you got out when you did. That bitch heading for cat lady territory

No, but she already doesnt have much options and should be gratful for whenever an option comes her way
>complaing about womens high stabdards and entitlement makes us numale betas
Im sure being an ally will pay off one day, user

for being in the same league as an uptalking cunt and posting those 2 pictures in that vain

she has that "hot in cleveland" thing going based on this.

Belsons mom will always be the hottest to me

she is foxy.

People in general take a lot of things way too personally.

There was also the date where she ended up changing a tire in the rain while her date just sat in the car.

seriously?

what's normal to you then? gravity falls? echo creek? springfield?

Who cares about Miss Baker when Miss Julep exists?

>know this older girl, ask her out
>says I'm too young
>fair enough
>then gets angsty as fuck because she's almost 30 with no bf

I never said that there wasn't others like it or that there's either one side of the extreme or the other, I just said I couldn't tell if it was meant to be special ed town or special ed class who is parented by special ed parents.

Arguing that her normal reactions to these situations makes her a bad person is what makes you a little bitch. And women don't want to get with a little bitch. Period. Full stop. Ellipsis. You can believe it's them and not you and that's fine. And you can jerk it to threads like this and that's fine. But if the daily little bitch thread is about my favorite show, then I'mma shit all over it.
So go ahead and talk more shit about Ms.Baker, lil bitch.

I'm almost 30 and I don't feel like anything that I've done or that has happened to me up to this point has contributed to me being in a meaningful relationship. If I needed to run a company or a city, sure, but what the fuck do I know about contributing to a person's happiness on a personal level?
Is this a white people thing?

/thread

>Arguing that her normal reactions to these situations makes her a bad person is what makes you a little bitch.
If anything youre the little bitch defending these self absorbed egotistical cunts and their extremely unobtainable standards, so youre the most pathetic person in this thread for being a white knighting cuck.

It's more of an upper-middle class thing

how much damage did her appearance in the stormy sleepover series deal with her character?

mary lost serious mom points with the floor milk. meg being a jealous psycho would probably be worse.

>too young
buddy that shit is a code word for not mature enough. and THAT means not daddy enough for her.
aka she wants a father for her future kids, a house, a car, financial stability, etc. ur prolly just a dude starting out his life.
dont worry man you dodged a bullet.

I'll never understand that. You have, what, 10 years to play the field and find a non-high-school significant other, if you do and they're faithful to you you're expected to stick it out until somebody cheats on the other, and if you can go 3-5 years without cheating you're expected to spend the rest of your lives together? Fuuuuck that, that made sense when people lived to be, like, 50, but nowadays that's setting yourself up to be miserable when you go "Wow, 24-year old me had the worst taste in men."

Miss Baker is way out of Reese's league.

Miss Baker is a modern woman. She'll have lots of one-night stands while dreaming of a perfect man. Gradually she'll concentrate her affections on cats, and die alone. All-in-all, not too bad a life compared to a century ago, when if you picked the wrong guy, your life would be Hell.

>feminists are now rationalizing dying alone as a better option because theyre so socially fucked
TOP FUCKING KEK BOYS

I would never begrudge the kids for existing, but I too know a few too many friends or friends-of-friends who suffer financially or mentally every damn day, all because they couldn't use a rubber.

Just put it in her asshole Jamal, she's so fat she probably couldn't tell.

>dating a jewish woman in her 30's

>implying dying alone isn't the fate that awaits most anons regardless of gender
C'mon, at least don't begrudge the femanons getting laid while they can. I imagine when we're all old and (hopefully) in some kinda retirement facility, you'll be grateful to find a thirsty lady your age who's willing to watch anime DVDs with you while you pet her pussycat.

too much usage of 'special ed'.

i named those towns to gauge what's normal to your specs because you make it sound like the whole town needs to be under medical/psychiatric supervision.

>implying dying alone isn't the fate that awaits most anons regardless of gender
Dont remind me user, especially since ill probably be found hanging in a seedy hotel by a mexican cleaning lady, after i killed myself for turning 30

>Belsons mom

Not with that gross sausage nose that makes her look like Bert from Sesame Street.

>Not with that gross sausage nose that makes her look like Bert from Sesame Street.
>implying that doesnt make her look more cartoonish and cute
>denying dem hips and exposed tummy

I've seen some cute Jewish women. However, they're usually either super leftist (except on the issue of Israel) or their hardcore, far right Orthodox.

We begrudge them because unmarried women tend to be tax leeches as they advance in age and consume far more from the system than they ever will put in. Even with a massive upswing in financial affluence and job placement they're not saving anywhere near enough money for single advanced age living if statistics are anything to go by, thus it's easy to see that this big wave of unmarried white women will absolutely tank the social welfare system by the time they hit 70-80. I can't even imagine the sort of putrid nightmarish hell that government assisted retirement homes will be, and that's exactly where they'll end up. It's enough to make me over-prep financially just so that I'm not stuck at the mercy of a fresh-off-the-boat Somalian nurse with nothing but the most basic qualifications accidentally giving me a bleach colonic because she doesn't know any better.

You know, this is the reason why women are such cunts. It's best to move to Japan gets your own Christmas cake. They're in their mid 20's and want to have a guy before their 30's. Japanese soyboys don't want their women in their mid 20's so they brush them off, while the foreigner get a better chance with these women.

>Japanese soyboys don't want their women in their mid 20's
Are they incels? Holy shit

speaking from experience or just speculating?

If he were successful enough to land a japanese woman he wouldn't be posting here, Einstein.

just sad

>incels
if they were incels, they wouldn't have the option of turning down women.

>t. Alpha "thundercock" Chad

>too much usage of 'special ed'.
I'm aware, that was the point, not meant to be humorous but akin to a non serious joke.

and with GF everyone's weird but they make note that the town itself is weird, it has weird laws that the humans follow too, with aberdale everyone's weird but all we can gauge is if it's a special ed class or not, some humans seem fine but mostly the kids and their parents seem dumb, like mary giving clarence and jeff mopped off the floor milk

Very much this.

I think youre more sad for not putting down the fork, fatty

see that's the problem with too much 'special ed'.

what qualifies as special ed and what's just being a kid/bad parenting?

mabel does stuff the same as clarence and she's quirky, not special ed. richard watterson does stupid things as a parent but he's considered funny, chad forgets to pick up clarence, he's a retard for doing so.

You're already reaching this far, why not reach out to someone and get some help.

Oh no, I get that much. I've got no self conscious doubts about myself.
I just don't get why she's getting upset at not having a bf when she just turned down a guy, AND she's clearly self conscious about getting up there in age and not attracting more people. Just seems like a total contradiction in priorities and actions that I don't really understand.

Like you arent doing the same thing, either youre a white knight faggot like dobson, or a landwhale feminist upset about men criticizing women, either way youre fucking pathetic

I was generalizing, but I was mainly led to believe it was a special ed class from Baker's car keys and how in the autistic jeff episode he didn't want to be in the fun room because his life is supposed to be better than the ones in there, and would rather be in the whateveritwascalled smart class.

With Clarence it adds up with how he talks, being in a sorta autistic classroom, being brought up kind of off, and by connections with others.

With female characters they can do the SAME exact shit as a male autistic character but be seen as cute and wacky, not autistic at all. It's the same league as an adult woman with a tinkerbell backpack or hello kitty purse, but a guy having a thomas the tank engine jacket might be a bit over the top.

It means she's thirsty, but not thirsty enough to settle for you.

Wow, people really don't like women.

oh.

>It means she's thirsty, but not thirsty enough to settle for you.
And because of that shell die along and unhappy. I cant wait till all these smug bitchs of this generation start dropping like flies because men dont want to deal with their egotistical extreme bullshit.

hmm

It's not about not "liking them". It's more about getting your heart crushed multiple times and trying your best to improve. But even if you try to improve, you will end up having to settle for less.

Ms. Baker is perfection incarnate and deserves as much.

>richard watterson does stupid things as a parent but he's considered funny
No, he's considered a useless lump of fat. Richard is several IQ points below Chad.