What went wrong

what went wrong

Other urls found in this thread:

politico.com/story/2016/11/hillary-clinton-aides-loss-blame-231215
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Rust Belt fell for the jobs meme. Manufacturing jobs aren't coming back, but Trump at least tried to lie about it. Hillary didn't, and in fact didn't step foot in Wisconsin.

I think you mean
>what went right
The answer of course is Wisconsin, Michigan, and Pennsylvania.

>what went right
ftfy

since when is innawoods blue

i forgot to color that part red

what's that little blue dog thing with its tongue sticking out? the thing humping wisconsin

>UP Democrat

Tard-tier

top part of michigan nobody cares about

i forgot to color it red

I just looked at it for like a minute trying to figure out what you were seeing and I finally see it

>Top 10 anime betrayals

>dems shit on the working class
>dems puch NAFTA and TPP
>working class vote Trump
>dems attack working class more

Dems are imploding

KEK

Trump actually campaigned in the rust belt

Hillary didn't set foot in Michigan since the Democratic Primaries(where she lost to Sanders)

Lol, you mean "What went right?" MI fag checking in.

uh?

Reminder that the peninsula is rightful Wisconsin clay

Bill Clinton told the campaign to do rallies around there & focus on the White working class & they laughed at him, didn't even do 1 single rally in Wisconsin

This is the ultimate reason why they lost, they took the Blue wall for granted

too many faggots in illinois

>dems TPP

only like 13 of 44 senate democrats were leaning towards it. only establishment guys in both parties were for it, Paul Rayn was pro-tpp.

Obama probably would have done another executive action in his last months but Trump's victory practically kills it.

for what purpose isn't it conected to wisconsin instead? makes much more sense geographically

WHEN WILL THE FUCKING VOTES FINISHED BEING COUNTED?
HOLY FUCKING SHIT

Trump wouldn't have won Michigan without the U.P.

Then all it would take would be a rigged recount in Pennsylvania and Trump would lose the election.

We are not going to leave Michigan.

Flint and Detroit are great arguments to not support Democrats as your leaders

>NOT PAINTING THE UP RED

FUCKING REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

The democrats spent 30 years not doing a fucking thing for their voters here.

Or as they will see it: We're too white.

>But in general, Bill Clinton’s viewpoint of fighting for the working class white voters was often dismissed with a hand wave by senior members of the team as a personal vendetta to win back the voters who elected him, from a talented but aging politician who simply refused to accept the new Democratic map.

politico.com/story/2016/11/hillary-clinton-aides-loss-blame-231215

You must be a class-A retard for forgetting to color Michigan thoroughly.
Sageing this thread for your incompetence. Don't let me catch you doing this, again.

ohio went to war with michigan for a strip of land at the border and the government stepped in and just gave michigan the peninsula so ohio can have the strip

>"SMARTEST GUYS IN THE ROOM" completely ignore the guy who won two fucking Presidential races

pure pottery

Michigan has been getting fucked by dems for 30 years.
Democrat mayors, governors, police chiefs, senators, congressmen....

OK color me stupid, but how in the actualy FUCK did Michican annex a HUGE landmass not even connected to it, but instead connected to Wisconsin? Why can Wisconsin just take it over and look completely retarded for all time?

kansas has been ruined by republicans but you didnt see them swing

It's Kansas man, what can you expect?

Detroit, Michigan was the pride of American manufacturing, now look at it

The Democrats weren't responsible for poisoning one of their towns with lead water.

Do you guys really believe manufacturing jobs are coming back to the Rust Belt?

How, exactly?

This, essentially.

1% annual growth for all of the Obama administration, and record lows of business start-ups combined with lack of appeal and low voter participation (in combination with lack of activation of the Democratic base, which isn't the same thing) gave Trump a very slight edge in rust belt states.

Don't think this is a sea change. The 1950's are not coming back because WWII didn't recently happen to level our economic competitors such people are primed to switch support to any party willing to sell the lie harder.

1% growth is anemic, but developed economies don't have as high rates of growth. E.g. China had 8% growth for a while as tons of rural dollar-a-day farmers came out to participate in industry, but you can't repeat something like that for the U.S.