Normies are literally NPCs

Normies are literally NPCs
>Eating Burgers at Dennys
>tables are very close to each other
>cannot help to over hear, it's actually impossible not to since the tables are so close
>eat burger and browse Sup Forums
>normie family of 4 talks only about what color Jake's room is and what color Jane should paint whatever
>for 30 minutes.
>meanwhile riots are tearing apart the USA
>Globalism has been brought forth into the spotlight
>the most incredible political cycle in the history of the country ended 3 days ago
>daily incredible announcements made by Trump on 2A and what his cabinet will be
It pisses me off how obvious normies can be to their surroundings. If the stock market were to collapse tomorrow they would all probably die in 2 days and not even know why

Other urls found in this thread:

conservativedailypost.com/breaking-obama-now-considering-martial-law-because-of-mass-riots/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=CDR&utm_content=Matthew
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Is that Gordon Freeman? *Blocks doorway to Dennys*

Hey this isn't /r9k/ bud.

Kek.

>Parents having normal conversations with their children instead of instilling fear in them like liberals are doing about Trump
>Somehow wrong

>Eat burger and browse Sup Forums
What is your girlfriends opinion on this strange behaviour ?
Oh wait ...

People are supposed to pause their lives and live in total fear because a bunch of beta males, dykes and anarchists are throwing a fit and burning down their own liberal cities?

I kinda agree with your observation, but the reality of how normies think probably isn't reflected in such public settings. The parents probably just wanted to feed their kids and wanted to focus on mundane stuff rather than obsess over politics. I'm sure in private they have some political opinions, but I wouldn't be surprised if they weren't as invested in current events as a bunch of obsessive bored NEETs like us lol.

I agree, man. We are just a little bit more staywoke.jpg than other people.

Good points, I guess it's just my paranoia and 'tism that has me permanently triggered. That and listening to Infowars almost daily... I really have to stop that.

Fuck off nigger
conservativedailypost.com/breaking-obama-now-considering-martial-law-because-of-mass-riots/?utm_source=Facebook&utm_medium=CDR&utm_content=Matthew

;_; c-checked.

>Talking about politics with your underage kids

This is why you don't have a girlfriend OP

I just posted a stock photo, it was a mom, grandma(?) dad and the kid

you know buddy, it's actually possible to talk about subjects other than SJWs and liberals. I would almost find it refreshing to talk about what colour my room was every now and then.

The final redpill is blue..

>ignorance is truly bliss

Don't hate them because they can still try to be happy, hate urself for being a faggot OP.

This really activated my map-related handkerchief

Democracy is idiocy, most people are plebeians who should never get the right to vote. They are inferior subhuman workers, drones, slaves. The french revolution was a mistake. For fuck sake Sup Forums wake up one day.

>taking for granted having a white suburban normie family
fuck you

>"Wow why isn't this family that's just trying to eat something at Denny's talking about shitty global politics with their kids?"
kys

NPCs usually change up their dialogue according to story based events and player choices though

ignorance is the final red-pill

Don't be so quick to judge. You don't know that opinions they hold. Just because they weren't freaking out about the hordes of libshits that will likely just go home in a few days doesn't mean they are ignorant.

They were just eating dinner. Relax, because getting irrationally angry isn't you. Praise Kek.

>implying you know anything about the world or politics

You probably get all your information from Sup Forums memes you dumb fuck

Not everyone is constantly talking about politics, especially when they're trying to relax while eating with the family. You're a fucking loser who browses Sup Forums at Denny's, not some woke intellectual.

>you will never discuss the colour of your children's rooms while having a family meal at Denny's
Why live lads?

>tfw no children to discuss colours of rooms with

B?

I know lad

This. I go and talk to family about day to day stuff and listen to what my family has to say. It's not always about politic. But yeah, you're all fucking NPC's to me.

No wait the answer is C. The fuck would I be answering?

Think of it from their perspective. Loners are so creepy, I'd better stay close to the children. I don't want to start a fight in public or give the kids nightmares. I'll bring up painting with the family for some light dinner conversation.

Your behavior appears a bit NPC as well.

I don't think it's that people on here are more "woke" it's just a difference in interests.

Reality is that our interest in the election and in Trump and Hillary and anything else that gets discussed on here is really out of our control. If Trump decided to launch a nuke at Russia as his first order of business after he's sworn in, there's nothing you could do about it other than suffer the retaliation.

People like OP describes, the seemingly oblivious generic normie family might be fully aware of what's going on in the world, but they realize that it's out of their control, there's nothing they can do about it so why obsess over it or worry?

There are people on Sup Forums that have probably spent hundreds, maybe thousands of hours reading and posting threads about Trump over the last year or so because they want to feel involved, or because they have an aspie obsession. They want to feel like this is "their domain" or something. Meanwhile that normie family has just been doing their thing, going to school, working 40 hours a week, mowing the lawn, maybe a vacation to the Caribbean last month, just living a regular happy life. They're no worse for the wear for not having spent huge amounts of time on Sup Forums memeing about Trump.

what colour did they decide upon? did they end on that egg-shell white shit?

Yeah, they're not gonna get intensely political in public with their kids. I've found that when something bothers me, a lot of other people feel the same way, even if they're not vocal about it.

Having a family and understanding the meaning of that family is as woke as it gets.

>he doesn't live in white homeland: NH
m8

Speaking of burgers, I went to McDonald's tonight for the first time in 6 months.

Now I know why I almost never go.

Grandma was asking what color Jake had in his room ("really light blue" according to mom). Dad and mom were thinking of picking a soft green.

>tfw you will never be bluepilled again
I need to meditate and learn to calm down. Not even autistic, I wasn't like this 2 months ago, but I just feel this uneasy feeling of dread, like the system might collapse any second.

I just moved to a new town, how do I friends? I only make friends when I'm forced to be with them (school, work, etc). Maybe human interaction might calm me down. My roommate is totally deep in the spectrum, barely talks and just nods at random shit

>when you are sitting alone at Denny's and have nothing better to do than eavesdrop on a happy family and browse Sup Forums

Aside from that sad fact, do you talk about politics 24/7?

Do you even talk to other people in real life?

that's why democracy is shit. They shoulden't need to care. They should just be happy and think about their family and lifes

>Aside from that sad fact, do you talk about politics 24/7?
>Do you even talk to other people in real life?
;_;
See I just moved to a new town and only talk the smallest talk possible at work with +40y/o men. Literally only 2 people in the whole building are between 18-28

hey faggot not everyone divulges the intricacies of modern politics with their 12 year olds

its called context you fucking autist

Do you have any hobbies? See if there is a club for them.

Do you go to the gym? I played in a YMCA volleyball league in high school and made several friends.

Do you go to college? Get involved in some of their shit.

Or just join the military.

Stop being so judgemental first off.

>There are people on Sup Forums that have probably spent hundreds, maybe thousands of hours reading and posting threads about Trump over the last year or so because they want to feel involved, or because they have an aspie obsession. They want to feel like this is "their domain" or something.

That perfectly describes the autists who post in Trump Generals.

I'm already in the military (national guard. Made lots of friends but they are 200+ miles away)

I'm not in college yet, but I will "infiltrate" the clubs on the college in town, I've always wanted to play D&D

I've heard that people are judgemental of others because there is an "imbalance" within themselves... I do feel that way. I've heard harambe mindset is a good book to reflect on personal flaws (pic related) I'll probably bite the bullet and buy it. Thanks user.

C!