You've Made a Terrible Mistake

so sick of talking to rednecks who don't understand economics
"he gon make merica RIGHT again, and he gon get rid of all them immgants, and he gonna take back merican JOBS from CHINA"
>ignoring the fact that american jobs in china are there because they cost less than replacing the workers with machines, which is the alternative
>ignoring the fact that skilled immigrant workers are largely employed by silicon valley
>ignoring the fact that moving all production to america eliminates our comparative advantage and is the LEAST efficient way to produce goods
>ignoring the fact that his tax plan ADDS TO THE NATIONAL DEBT BY ANOTHER TENTH
>ignoring the fact that tariffs are reciprocated, always
>ignoring the fact that tariffs make goods more expensive for the consumer
>ignoring the fact that Jobs are NOT the end-all, be-all of economies, and that employment rate is directly tied to inflation rate
>unaware of the fact that interest rates are already too low, and more inflation will lead to a recession
>ignoring the fact that globalism is in the interests of everybody, and that jobs lost to it are jobs that would have always eventually been lost to it anyways
>ignoring the fact that TPP and NAFTA make everything CHEAPER, YOU RETARDS
not to mention the sanctions that will inevitably occur after 'banning all the mooslims' (you think sanctions aren't a problem? look at the PDRK and iran/cuba)
not to mention the fact that he's installing a creationist minister of education
not to mention the fact that, yes, he's lied about everything and his businesses are shit
not to mention the fact that he has never ac
these people are uneducated, and racist, and homophobic, and entrusted with entirely too much power
I hate them
I hate this state
Fuck Alabama
but furthermore, fuck all of you for voting for him, because you're just as bad.
(cont)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mm1KOBMg1Y8
youtube.com/watch?v=IoseyTAPBjM
youtube.com/watch?v=t3X3M9ACYuk
politico.com/magazine/story/2016/07/2016-trump-putin-russia-gop-platform-214074
youtube.com/watch?v=eisOmibHM7o
sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289614001081
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Clinton would have started a war
that war was, also, inevitable (isis is the next Vietnam, it's a proxy war, the Great Bear is restless and he's already struck once, you know that Estonia is next, putin is thirsty for those warm-water ports),
and now we have the BENEFIT?? of being Putin's bitch, because TRUMP IS IN HIS POCKET. WE KNOW THIS.
You numbskulls have elected the Neville Chamberlain of Incompetence, the Hitler of Personal Freedoms, and the Daffy Duck of economics. (because he's a quack)

keep in mind, I'm not even touching his social policies, which are comparably filth

>Hilary was a criminal and comitted treason
Likely. However, Hilary was also QUALIFIED TO LEAD THE COUNTRY IN DIPLOMACY AND DOMESTIC AFFAIRS. Trump is not. Recall:
>everything he's every said about american ALLIES, who we are ALLIED WITH
>his "plan" to defeat isis
>his rise to power on the backs of the uneducated populace, because he was a member of the uneducated populace
>his economic plan
>his running mate (hope to god pence dies before trump)
>his experience in running a government (none)
>his experience in running a business (poor) (only looks not-poor because he lies about literally every part of it and won't release his returns)
>his understanding of american government (he knows nothing)
>his willingness to DEFY THE CONSTITUTION OF THE UNITED STATES.
That one is the real kicker. Last person to do that? Andrew "trail-of-tears" Jackson. (NOT obama: while he apparently comitted several violations of the War Powers act, they were all within the lines of the law)
If you believe in anything American, you believe in the Constitution - the literally CONSTITUTION (making-up of, strength, fortitude) of our great nation.

Love that you used a textbook racist caricature black voice when trying to mock rednecks.

Fucking racist, I am literally shaking right now

>trump will make america great again
no. Trump will run america into the ground. Trump will, in all likelyhood, cause another great depression with his dumbass economic moves. You, the working class, will suffer. Me, the educated elite, will suffer. Amad, the syrian refugee, will die. Rosa will starve, Jamal will get shot, and Jerry will start bailing US out.

>all because you were:
> tired of the democrats
> uninformed
> didn't care
> "meme magic"

I hope you're happy. Enjoy the next ten years.
I live in Alabama. That is the voice of my roommate.

>so sick of talking to rednecks who don't understand economics

did you vote bernie?

Bernie did not understand economics, bernie did not deserve to win. I voted for Clinton.

>he's still hill shilling

You lost
Its over
Whats your purpose?
pic related

>ignoring the fact that american jobs in china are there because they cost less than replacing the workers with machines, which is the alternative

And then all of the money goes to china and the multinational corperations, and America is left to rot...

>ignoring the fact that skilled immigrant workers are largely employed by silicon valley

"Skilled"

>ignoring the fact that moving all production to america eliminates our comparative advantage and is the LEAST efficient way to produce goods

You mean that it messes with the profit margins of the globalists and multinational corperations, because they can no longer produce goods for cheap by slave-like labor?

Why should we gut our nations infrastructure so that multinationals can rake in HUGE profits, while employing an army of barely paid wage slaves deliberatly kept at near sustinance levels by predatory buisiness practices?

>ignoring the fact that tariffs are reciprocated, always

Yeah, they sure are.... but how exactly can American workers compete against slaves in cost of labor?

You are pricing freedom out of the market, and that's a bit too high a price if you ask me.

>ignoring the fact that tariffs make goods more expensive for the consumer

So does destroying the economy of the consumer nation.

Who are these multinational corperations going to sell their overpriced gizmos to after the western world is impoverished in their get rich quick schemes?

>ignoring the fact that Jobs are NOT the end-all, be-all of economies

Yeah, they are.

(continued)

(continued)
>unaware of the fact that interest rates are already too low, and more inflation will lead to a recession

Then we should stop borrowing our own money from a private bank.

>ignoring the fact that globalism is in the interests of everybody,

Bull Fucking Shit.

Globalism is in the interests of a few thousand shareholders, and that is it.

>and that jobs lost to it are jobs that would have always eventually been lost to it anyways

Oh, now you are just fearmongering with lies.

>ignoring the fact that TPP and NAFTA make everything CHEAPER, YOU RETARDS

Except freedom, and self sufficiency.

I'm willing to pay a little extra for my goods, if it means that I will have a job that can afford to buy them, Retard.

Keep in mind, you dipshit... that SLAVERY is the most profitable economic system.

But it's non financial costs are TOO DAMNED HIGH.

>ignoring the fact that corporations left America because China has literally a third of the corporate tax rate
>ignoring the fact that Sillicon Valley employs H1B poo-in-loos and poorly-educated women more than anything
>ignoring the fact that moving production to America will mean half-fabricates and resources needn't be transported across all the oceans several times by Rosie McCado sized freighters
>ignoring the fact that 10% more debt is better than Obama's 200% debt and debt increases of most previous presidents
>ignoring the fact that consumers will have the funds to afford local goods thanks to tax cuts and tariffs pushing quality industry
>ignoring the fact that jobs are a basic need for people and are among many other things the be-all end-all of society, also ignoring the fact that inflation rates only represent the economy when they're not manipulated by private entities like the Federal Reserve
>ignoring the fact that recession is a healthy part of the economy that serves to seek out problems and improve efficiency
>ignoring that globalism = global gouvernment = communism and therefore will destroy economies worldwide
>ignoring the fact that TPP completely eliminates competition

Thank you though, really made me reconsider my rhetoric.

>> "meme magic"

There are just too many coincidences

> putin is thirsty for those warm-water ports),

Ust-Luga port is being designed specifically to address this need. So no need in any other baltic port after a couple more years.

>all of the money goes to china
no. this trade is mutually beneficial. we buy parts from china to build machines, which we sell to china (and other places). america's top exports are machinery and cars. which costs more....?
>america is left to rot
no. again, trade is mutually beneficial. buying goods from their cheapest source (mexico/china) means consumers get them at lower prices. You and I are enjoying the low price of lightbulbs and toothbrushes because we are buying them from china.
>skilled
tim cook, sundar pichai (of google), mark zuckerberg. Oracle, Cisco, Intel, HP were all founded by immigrants. Satya Della, CEO of microsoft. Ginni Rometty, IBM. The list goes on, because America is a place of High-tech jobs, which attracts high-tech workers. Skilled Immigrants are good for the country, because the country does not expend resources training them.
>multinationals rake in huge profits, slaves
their profits are your cheap goods. you like to eat, right? food is cheap now, thanks to such practices by mcdonald burgerking etc. slaves is not quite true. paying these people more will not make their labor worth any more than it is, and in fact creates a "price floor" see pic. The surplus there is labor. ie, workers. The floor is caused by setting a mandatory wage above market value.
>competing against slaves
if those jobs were in america, then the american people would be competing against automated production robots.
because the robots are cheaper than the employee.
>multinational corporating
being multinational does not mean that a corporation is evil. it means that it is successful and that people want their goods. When the people no longer want their goods, the company will disappear (@AOL)
>yeah, they are
no, they aren't. Consumers are. Take away consumers, and there is nothing. Take away jobs, and there is demand. Consumers cause demand of goods cause demand of supply cause demand of jobs cause demand of consumers. No consumers, no jobs.

Yeah that's right, Alabama sucks. You should go somewhere else because of how shit Alabama is.

>stop borrowing money from private bank
true. government is too large. trump plans on expanding it.
>bullshit
globalism is in your interests. globalism created your smartphone and your clothing. Your shoes were made in Nepal, your glasses made in Morocco and your belt in argentina. Your house is made of wood from Brazil and your drink water in bottles from Kuwait. The gold in your electronics is not mined in america. Thank the swiss for your Television and the Kazahks for the picture elements in your Monitor. You are a globalist.
>fearmongering
The jobs that were lost were lost because they were too expensive to keep. See picture. They would have been replaced.
>freedom, self-sufficiency
freedom is debatable. self-sufficiency is not desirable.
>slavery is most profitable
you have to feed slaves. Again, robots are the alternative.

your willingness to pay for what is termed a Luxury Good is your prerogative. keep in mind that it will not be so good for your poor cousins who live in an Appalachian trailer park.

honestly would if it weren't for all the military and space industry jobs here. the people are trash. I assume you're one of them.

>ust-luga
seems unlikely that that port will be able to handle the volume of cargo necessary to supply its share of Russia, but one can hope. I assume you know something about this?

I doubt this recession will be healthy, and I equally doubt that these tariffs will lead to quality industry. In all likelyhood they will lead to poor-quality goods, as the raw materials become more expenisve to import.
>globalism is global communism
might be the one example of communism that works, because everyone knows that if they fuck up their planet they can't go to a different one, unlike with nations.

I could imagine the impotent rage of democrats who look to the field of economics to support their candidate.

>moving all production to America
kek never has he supported this, nor would he even be able to ram it through the Senate.

>muh tax cuts add to the national debt!
They are a step in the right direction. Government is too big and too inefficient for us to be wasting so much on it. Fiscal liberalism and over-regulation is a disease that has destroyed economies like those of Greece, Spain, Italy, and Portugal.

>tariffs are reciprocated, always
If you understand the deleterious effects of tariffs, aren't you excited that someone is finally elected who is willing to fight Mexico and China to lower their tariffs on us, which are the real job killers?

Anyway, the conventional wisdom about tarriffs doesn't ALWAYS hold, and it's possible (if Trump even passes any tariffs at all) that the tariffs will benefit the producer MORE than they hurt the consumer, of course in aggregate terms, and assuming Trump is able to prevent or lower tariffs in other countries against US goods. This is highly unlikely, and to be honest, the real "job" "crisis" is that young people are unwilling to pick up trade jobs, even though they are in abundance and pay just as well (if not better) than most college degree jobs.

>muh some people are racism!
cry yourself a river, faggot. Traditional, racist, homophobic, sexist, white, male, etc. society built America.

>these people are uneducated
the average voter is VERY poorly educated in general. This is a flaw with democracy, not the supporters of the candidate you don't like. If we WERE to blame one party for being stupid, though, Republicans are objectively more intelligent than Democrats.

youtube.com/watch?v=mm1KOBMg1Y8
youtube.com/watch?v=IoseyTAPBjM
youtube.com/watch?v=t3X3M9ACYuk

>I voted for Clinton.
>there's still butthurt CTR stragglers

It's even more pathetic because at least the original CTR shills got PAID. You do it for free.

>mexican for trump
explain

A bit. The task is clear - no dependence on Baltic states. So this port will grow as long as it needs. So no reason to mention volumes - its designed to grow from the beggining. And project is being done in slow pace - one thing, then another, then another - no need to haste things - enough time.

Your delicious SJW tears. I'm a single issue supporter.

No fuck you

Lol Hillary supporters don't know how economics works.
Doesn't matter if its cheap to manufacture in China or Mexico if TRADE barriers makes it expensive to import those products in ONE OF THE LARGEST ECONOMIES ON EARTH. Where it matters you dip shit.

How many times are you going to post this thread CTR, you desperate fuck? What are you even getting paid in nowadays? Pieces of string and lint?

Also, your arguments come down to muh economy, muh trade. I seriously doubt a good chunk of Sup Forums cared about these. Maybe normies did but then again normies know fuckall about trade.

>ram it through senate
hopefully correct
>overregulation
true, but not in the case of the environmental ones. tax cuts are a good thing.
>fight mexico/china
raising tariffs will not help. raising tariffs will raise THEIR tariffs. we want their goods. the real way to fight it is diplomatically.
>doesn't always hold
almost always holds. it takes a nation that is REALLY okay with getting shit on to not raise it.
>benefit the producer more than it hurts the consumer (aggregate)
in the long run, we're all dead -Keynes
similar situation, relateable to wage gap.
>job crisis
true
>assholes built america
true, but you wouldn't want to have dinner with one, would you?
>democracy is flawed
fact, republic is far better. there is no arguing with the data, either with that or the intelligence. IQ points are however a relative measure. Given the population density of dumb people in areas where smart republicans tend to live, it only makes sense that they would by comparison have higher IQs, though, so that data isn't really useful.

way to waste your vote
back at you
it's still cheaper than anywhere else, "dip shit". that's why we buy from them. otherwise we'd go somewhere else. "dip shit."
you forget that companies are people who make decisions to buy from places on their own. Mark owns company ABC which produces J. J needs Q. Mark buys Q from china because it's the cheapest place he can find, even with their tariffs. Mark sells Q to Ireland, because it has low tariffs and high demand. Mark makes a profit.
first time posting this thread, thanks. don't know who CTR is
I know about trade. I know why you're making a terrible mistake. I'm telling you how. I'm telling you what the problem is. TAKE THE INFO AND FIX IT

Bama user here. No one gives a fuck what you think or your education.
Does it gall you no one cares what you think?

>war is inevitable
war is not inevitable, unless you want it to be--Hillary certainly did.

>TRUMP IS IN HIS POCKET. WE KNOW THIS.
No you don't, because it's wrong. Unless, of course, you can provide a source for this outstanding claim...

>Putin's bitch
unlikely. Trump isn't owned by anyone and says he'll keep Russia in check the way Reagan did.

>QUALIFIED TO LEAD THE COUNTRY
That's not good enough. She's a liar, she's a paranoid dirty hack more than Nixon, and she destabalized the middle east more than GW Bush.

>MUH POLITICAL QUALIFICATIONs!
Are you to tell me that a single term in the senate (with a very high absence rate) qualified Barack Obama to be President, but running a moderately successful business for years isn't? kek

>the constitution
Trump is a constitutionalist's choice. Look at the judges and interpretations he supports, compared to Hillary. Don't even pretend there's a shred of constitutionalist support for Hilliary.

Lel I posted some of these yesterday but the burgers just got confused m8 you're not going to get through to them.

Their thought process is:
> Reads something that doesn't align with their complete love for Trump
> Don't even consider it
> emotional centres of the brain fire up
> must be a conspiracy, CTR etc Jews etc MAGA!

Did you cunts ever wonder why the most educated someone is the less likely they would be a Trump voter?

Perhaps. If true, then a good plan. I worry about the speed with which it will be constructed. 2025 is good and all, but that's not much now. Putin as always causes me to fret that the port is merely a distraction, especially considering he gave his express desires to accelerate its growth. perhaps this is merely that old cold-war mentality.

does it gall you that I will probably make more money than you will ever see, and besides that, I will see the interior of the ISS? suck it, flag-biter

Obama was a much better democratic candidate who made effort to address the pain middle America was feeling in his campaigning. Yet many still felt ignored just as they were ignored by other administrations.

Is it any surprise these people who are hurting would vote Trump, a man they could see wasn't beholden to the same interests other career politicians seem to be? It's a long shot but many of them don't have much more to lose.

Doesn't matter though, the left seem to want to refuse this lesson. Trump addressed these people. Even if he was blowing smoke up their asses he would make as much as 6 stops a day towards the end of his campaign. He worked for those votes. Clinton never gave a shit.

Next time give them something to hope for.

Kremlin follows simple rule - least effort way is the best way. Its simpler to build port large and effective enough to substitute baltics, it will boost local economic growth and shit. Its politically safe and doesnt require much effort from other services - just give money and control it.

Time? Vlad is not giving a shit about time.

Not at all. Not a bit. I still dont give a fuck what yo u think. No one does. Take your money and shove it up your ass. Enjoy the next 4 years, loser.

>does it gall you that I will probably make more money than you will ever see
You are obviously not from bama if that is your go to brag-line. Have fun selling your life away.

>ever wonder why the most educated someone is the less likely they would be a Trump voter?

Quick! Go burn garbage cans and break windows so everyone know how tolerant you are!!!

that is a good rule. i approve.

true. clinton did not lose because of her campaign. she lost because she was blue. democrats in the house have been underperforming for some time. it's just that trump will do worse.
thanks, friend.
politico.com/magazine/story/2016/07/2016-trump-putin-russia-gop-platform-214074
nixon created the EPA. all in all pretty good guy. it's not like he or hilary did/would do anything more than we know they already are.
>qualifications
yes. obama was also governer of Hawaii.
>constitutionalist
half true. half true.

>tariffs are reciprocated, always
False. We almost never reciprocate tariffs on our goods to foreign nations. That is one of the things Trump aims to correct.

not from bama. just live here. selling my life to space.

Pic related, cry some more.

>>ignoring the fact that corporations left America because China has literally a third of the corporate tax rate
Nope. I don't even know where to begin. The corperations tend to be still in the US, but contract out manufacturing to third party companies (or set them up) in the developing world due to lower wage costs/regulation costs. Why post if you don't know anything?

>ignoring the fact that moving production to America will mean half-fabricates and resources needn't be transported across all the oceans several times by Rosie McCado sized freighters
You've assumed that these companies didn't properly cost their structures. Why the fuck would a company filled wiith smart, maths minded people not cost their structures properly? Even with shipping it's cheaper to manufacture in the developing world, hence that's the incentive and the norm... Once again, get a degree m9.

> >ignoring the fact that 10% more debt is better than Obama's 200% debt and debt increases of most previous presidents
Thats just Trump's tax plan... Kind of weird to compare it to entire porfolio of Obama.
>ignoring the fact that jobs are a basic need for people and are among many other things the be-all end-all of society, also ignoring the fact that inflation rates only represent the economy when they're not manipulated by private entities like the Federal Reserve
The FR is a public institution, not a "private entity". Have you even been to school?
> ignoring that globalism = global gouvernment = communism and therefore will destroy economies worldwide
This one's the best. Free trade = communism is essentially what you've tried to argue. Cool m8 that's really cute.
Followed by the
> ignoring the fact that TPP completely eliminates competition
Explain how increase the amount of market players in an economy decreases the number of players competing for market share? You're so confused dude

you don't understand economics. Teriffs lower the price

A fucking men brother. These inbreds are getting out of hand.

>employment rate is directly tied to inflation rate
Only because the Federal Reserve chooses to make it that way. Inflation and employment are completely unrelated, but the Fed still ties money supply changes to the unemployment rate.

i've never seen someone so assblasted

b8. "terrifs"
> a fucking sweet leaf

>not the case for environmental ones
SOME of them are good. MOST of them are an excuse to fuck over some industrious private citizen in court. Vid related is indefensible.
youtube.com/watch?v=eisOmibHM7o

>raising tariffs will not help.
it may very well, as a bargaining chip to lower THEIR tariffs.

>almost always holds. it takes a nation that is REALLY okay with getting shit on to not raise it.
Like the United States under HRC? :^)

>in the long run, we're all dead -Keynes similar situation, relateable to wage gap.
How does that have anything to do with rebutting my point that tariffs may sometimes benefit the producer more than it hurts the consumer, in aggregate?

>true, but you wouldn't want to have dinner with one, would you?
Sure I would. They're not assholes just for living in a traditional society. I would argue YOU are the asshole, because people were happier in the 1950s than they are now, but then, I realize that nobody is really to blame for what culture seeped into them.

>all this shit about data you haven't even seen
I doubt you read the source material for my assertion, which is Karl 2014. sciencedirect.com/science/article/pii/S0160289614001081

>How does that have anything to do with rebutting my point that tariffs may sometimes benefit the producer more than it hurts the consumer, in aggregate?
> may sometimes benefit
> may
> sometimes
You don't seem so sure buddy

>Russia is rejoicing over Trump
is not the same as
>Trump is controlled by Russia!
you fucking idiot. Source still needed.

>governor of Hawai'i
no he wasn't you fucking retard

>Nixon
War on drugs and EPA were the same authoritarian bullshit. Just because small parts of either one are good, doesn't make them good policies on the whole.

>half true. half true.
How is it half true?

obviously, not EVERY imaginable tariff meets the conditions I laid out.

Fun fact: Alabama invented toothpaste.

Anywhere else it would have been called teethpaste

I was always amazed that so many State & Federal workers thought their taxes paid for anything.

If you asked them - Do you pay more in taxes than you make? - they of course look at you like your insane and say "No"

So if your taxes don't even pay your salary, much less your pension and insurance - you are a net loss.

That leaves taxes on the private sector to pay for everything. When you have more people in government and unemployed than you can pay for with private sector jobs - the game ends.

According to who? Do you trust them?

>ignoring the fact that Jobs are NOT the end-all, be-all of economies, and that employment rate is directly tied to inflation rate

What is trump going to do that will increase inflation?

>ignoring the fact that globalism is in the interests of everybody, and that jobs lost to it are jobs that would have always eventually been lost to it anyways

Free trade is in the best interest of everybody, globalism is shit. And american industries moving overseas may not be a symptom of comparative advantage, but a distortion caused by our anti-employer policies

>not to mention the sanctions that will inevitably occur after 'banning all the mooslims' (you think sanctions aren't a problem? look at the PDRK and iran/cuba)

Fuck em

>not to mention the fact that he's installing a creationist minister of education

How about we stick to criticizing Carson's proposals since that actually tells us what it's going to be like.

>these people are uneducated, and racist, and homophobic, and entrusted with entirely too much power

I'd hardly call a red state with a meager amount of electoral votes too much power. And the alternative is a group of elites will fuck you.

I'm from alabama and I agree with everything else you said, but still, go fuck yourself

Stop it! Your tears can only get me so erect

>>ignoring the fact that american jobs in china are there because they cost less than replacing the workers with machines, which is the alternative
The reason for jobs going overseas is not just due to the cost of labor, but many different protectionist schemes enacted by other countries. Private businesses cannot compete with Chinese government-owned ones who can afford to dump products on our shores below cost. The answer is not to simply let this continue and have everything produced in other countries by robots.
>jobs lost to it are jobs that would have always eventually been lost to it anyways
No. See above.
> TPP and NAFTA make everything CHEAPER, YOU RETARDS
Unfair trade may make products cheaper for American consumers in the short term, but once we are unable to produce them here, foreign exporters will be able to raise prices. We still need to have something to offer for it to be TRADE.
>not to mention the sanctions that will inevitably occur after 'banning all the mooslims'
A rational society should be able to ban any silly religion it wants. We can weather sanctions. We have a much larger economy than Iran and North Korea, in case you haven't noticed.

>all of these tears
Just fuck off retard, you are in the wrong place

>globalism created your smartphone

And MY what a blessing THOSE things have been, right?

Also I don't have a smartphone.

>Your shoes were made in Nepal

American hiking boots.

> your glasses made in Morocco

American.

>your belt in argentina.

American.

>Your house is made of wood from Brazil

Stone, American stone.

>and your drink water in bottles from Kuwait.

Local water.... if bottled it's made by American chemical plants.

>The gold in your electronics is not mined in america.

Ya it is.

>Thank the swiss for your Television

I don't have a television.

>and the Kazahks for the picture elements in your Monitor.

Actually, that one was made in Taiwan.

>You are a globalist.

Nah.... you only got one out of 9, and there are american companies that make computer monitors, so go fish.

>The jobs that were lost were lost because they were too expensive to keep.

No, they were lost because the globalists wanted to make more profit per unit, so they outsorced the labor to nations with slave-wage conditions, and sell them back to us for a mint.

>freedom is debatable. self-sufficiency is not desirable.

Oh, you are a moron.

>you have to feed slaves.

And that's about it.

>Again, robots are the alternative.

Not until they can do the job right.

And they still have a heafty upfront cost.

>keep in mind that it will not be so good for your poor cousins who live in an Appalachian trailer park.

It would be BETTER for him if the globalists didn't close down the plant he used to work at, right?

Then he could afford better.

>Private businesses cannot compete with Chinese government-owned ones who can afford to dump products on our shores below cost. The answer is not to simply let this continue and have everything produced in other countries by robots.

Why not? It sounds like we are winning in that exchange.

>Unfair trade

If trade is unfair, why do both parties voluntarily do it?

>but once we are unable to produce them here, foreign exporters will be able to raise prices. We still need to have something to offer for it to be TRADE.

Dependency is a concern for emerging economies, because they've never been there done that. I find it hard to believe that america could not transition out of a service economy and into an industrial economy if it need to.