What should we do about this?

change.org/p/electoral-college-electors-electoral-college-make-hillary-clinton-president-on-december-19?recruiter=553555877&utm_source=share_petition&utm_medium=twitter&utm_campaign=share_twitter_responsive

Is this just another libtard circlejerk or could this be the downfall of our Republic?

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/the-people-of-the-united-states-negate-elija-berg-s-petition-to-make-hillary-clinton-president-on-december-19th
nbcnews.com/id/18053715/ns/politics/t/maryland-sidesteps-electoral-college/#.WCZZ83Q76hC
businessinsider.com/us-gdp-map-2014-2
weforum.org/agenda/2016/02/this-map-will-change-the-way-you-see-the-us-economy/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Faithless electors are a meme.

If you don't let Hillary(who has a majority of the votes) win, then you're a fake democracy.

she already conceded
It's over

We're a republic.

really...hasnt this been discussed enough, GTFO

That's good to hear because we're a Republic, liberals are gathered in about the 30 largest cities covering about 1/100th of the country. The rest of America is living in rural areas. If we lived in a Democracy, those 30 largest cities would decide our fate every 4 years.

Nothing to do about it. If it happens, expect States to start seceding, as the EC was put into place to keep the Union from dissolving due to mega cities dictating laws they want on the rest of the country that they know very little about (you know, like how Britain treated the colonies).

Demand that Republican Electoral College voters in blue states vote for Trump instead of Shillary if this shit actually happens

Libfags can't think two steps ahead

Change.org lets anyone. from any country, sign the petition. The same group of people who signed the one about Brexit, are the ones signing this one.

We aren't a democracy. We are a Democratic Republic, and have been since the nation was founded.

Not everyone lurks all day pal

I will need a source for that picture, if I may?

"United States of America and to the REPUBLIC for which it stands" Pledge of Allegiance

We are a Republic

How about you establish the rules BEFORE the elections? They both allocated their resources to try to win the electoral colleges.

whatever, injured at work, nothing else to do

Ofcourse the bit they ignore is that if there were ANY WAY for clinton to win she would have won and not conceded. Why do these fucking libcucks think they know more than she would have been made to know?

Do they believe that all electors are secretly Clinton supporters?
So none of them who are suppose to vote for Clinton right now support trump???

Man how I just want this to be over.

Like holy fuck, I was so calm and almost bored with the election when suddenly Trump won. How America, HOW? I get that there are a lot of misogynists out there... but enough of them to make up a plurality?

Hell, it's not even the misogynism that bothers me more than how people are willing to excuse de facto breaking up NATO, sexual assault, racism and taunting disabled people for what... like what exactly? There's literally nothing this guy has. Economic policy? Barely any economists want to support him on that. He improvises foreign policy. He threatens free speech. He has been proven to lie all the time. I wouldn't have cared so much - after all, I'm European - but that this guy cuddles with Putin and has supreme command over nuclear weapons that he clearly has no idea how to use but is still seemingly willing to use them casually. I'm genuinely horrified at the catastrophic, if not apocalyptic, consequences that are suddenly not a distant possibility anymore from a Trump presidency.

Flame me all you want, but let me state this again:

Dear Trump supporter,

No matter how the election turned out, you're still a piece of shit. Human garbage. If Trump makes it through one presidential period and everything have been fine, even if things have even gotten better during those four years, you're still a gigantic asshole. Even if I understand that your political stance can come from various factors and events during your life - abusive parents, or perhaps being bullied in school - nothing justifies your actions towards those who are disabled, or women, or minorities. You're still the unfortunate result of your dad not using a condom.

Seriously, fuck you.

Sincerely,

Your European friend.

You can't change the Constitution with an internet petition. Nothing will happen. These lefties are fucking butthurt.
Electoral College works for us as a Republic of 50 INDIVIDUAL STATES. I think the tantrums will continue for a month and then they will go crying back to mom and dad for the holidays, get a new iphone and everything will be better.

Thankyou

Ofcourse the bit they ignore is that if there were ANY WAY for clinton to win she would have won and not conceded. Why do these fucking libcucks think they know more than she would have been made to know?

kys toothpaste

>Democratic butthurt
>the petition
enjoy it will it lasts

oh. We aren't a Democracy sweety. We are a DEMOCRATIC REPUBLIC comprising 50 INDIVIDUAL STATES.

Also Votes are not done being counted yet. About 8 million left to count.

Being informed of what you are discussing is vitally important.

Fuc off butt hurt liberals. If you want it so bad try to take it by force.
You won't you fucking pussies

What's the image from?

that is great. artist?

AQUAFRESH BTFO

If they try this its Civil War 2.0 and the members of the EC will be first to die. They all know this they won't do jackshit. Liberal retards will never understand this fact so they will keep whining.

Were you lifting/setting down packages like the cunt in the op?

Liberals get mad because of Jacksonian democracy which was founded by the first real democrat.

How to destroy your back on the first day of work video

>Half of your population lives in that minuscule amount of blue zones

Holy fuck

>The electoral college will cast their...

Uh what? Well then liberals, I guess Nov 8th was a huge fucking waste of time huh?

why do you fucking care so much, you don't live here

change.org/p/the-people-of-the-united-states-negate-elija-berg-s-petition-to-make-hillary-clinton-president-on-december-19th

>ya yoo bet.
reality, 12 stitches, 15 staples, serious nerve damage.
And yeah, this topic is overdressed last 24

This is the clickbait shit I keep seeing on FB. They cannot accept that she lost. There's literally no way this can be changed.

Shut the fuck up cheesehead Trump will make America great again, and pave the way for other politicians like him

>straight legs
>bent back and hips
>arms barely reaching load
>feet together reducing stability
Fire this fucking bitch she will hurt herself and sue the company. Where the fuck is the OH&S training

Ben Garrison

yup. my guess is a herniated disk in about a week of working

Kek.

Someone should make a work training video that looks like this.

The US gov isn't even a national government, it's a federation of states hence the electoral college.
The US gov technically couldn't care less about the people, it represents the states not the citizens.

whats the fucking point of the election if these electoral bellends can do what they want?

am I missing something?

THIS

ah, I ought to have known.

>change.org

Nothing will ever come of this, this website has never changed shit. Let libtards have their fun because in the end Trump won the electoral votes and she conceded, it doesn't matter anymore.

When has change.org ever changed anything ever in the history of everything?
Never.

Give me a sec

I don't expect it to be. Obama has given his support to Trump. Clinton has given her support to Trump, electors don't have to undemocratically refuse the vote of their own states to vote for a 3,000,000 people pressure group when more than 60 million votes were cast for each candidate at least.

Also, that would most probably create a civil war, or at least months of uncontrollable violence on both parts of the spectrum. I think there is no reason for people with political responsibilities to do that, much too dangerous. Better have 4 years of shit than God knows how many decades of political unrest and social strife.

It's only advisory my lad

>bellends
i guess this is why these threads keep appearing.

if this isn't breaking any laws I don't have a problem with it. If Trump can take advantage of the system, why can't Hillary? why is one more evil than the other? both are part of what makes this country shit.

Yes, and those areas plus the black belt in the south are the ones that drag our national average down to 55ish% White.

The rest of the country is probably 10-15% points Whiter on average, simply due to muds flocking to cities. They're like fucking termites.

Your system is retarded burgers
You can literally get the popular vote IN EVERY SINGLE STATE AND STILL LOSE

Because it's never happened in history, it's in order to stop a tyrant from being elected.

List of petitions that have ever worked:

>You can literally get the popular vote IN EVERY SINGLE STATE AND STILL LOSE

Only if the electors revolt and vote for the opposite candidate, which almost never happens.

>it's in order to stop a tyrant from being elected

The left thinks Trump is literally Adolf Hitler.

The problem is they're too dumb to understand that he isn't Hitler himself, but he may lead to one.

What are they going to do if they do get over 60million votes and the government doesn't say anything to them? Will they grab their guns and-
oh wait

underrated

>No matter how the election turned out, you're still a piece of shit.

>Coming from a non-country that is posting a racist frog.
Pot and kettle, Toothpaste. Pot and kettle.

Kill yourself Europoor.

>muh feels

India Summers, Riley Nixon

Ask nicely and I'll give a link to vid

>Claim to be tolerant, peaceful and progressive
>kys trumplets
Take a class on logic and rhetoric, dumbass.

I'll give you a therapy doggo if you give me a link.

Maryland is trying to flip this thing to her others may follow
nbcnews.com/id/18053715/ns/politics/t/maryland-sidesteps-electoral-college/#.WCZZ83Q76hC

Based ameribro, ty

Do you people pay attention? This was 2007

You are a gentleman and a scholar.

Libs are too stupid to realize if this did happen the precedent it would set would haunt every election from now on

We're not some shit small country

This

Sounds like Hillary will be president.

Maryland just signed a law which sends their electoral votes to the popular vote winner.

Hillary conceded, it's already finished

>Elijah Berg started this petition

Oy vey!

Please gib link. Make Sup Forums great again.

Kern county is not blue faggot. Try again.

Those zones also make the most money...
The elites don't actually care about the Hicks because they barely produce. When the race wars happen, if it happens in the major cities, the elites won't like that. You can't just exterminate your cattle all at once.
The Hicks are just there to make sure that the economically producing zones don't get too rowdy.

So it is an interesting situation

> most according to what metrics?
> hicks
um, mostly bullshit

would you go to jail to stop hitler?
in some states you wouldn't even go to jail actually

businessinsider.com/us-gdp-map-2014-2

weforum.org/agenda/2016/02/this-map-will-change-the-way-you-see-the-us-economy/

Post links that make you go hmm

hmm. thankyou

sauce pls

>Reddit user atrubetskoy

The usa is a democratic republic you fucking dumbass

this, /thread.

it's nothing more than a clickbait libtard wet dream.

Wow, you really just believe every word your media tells you, huh?

elijah (((berg)))

every time

Am i able to comment?
>test
>not allowed to make threads because we are a threat to Sup Forums u fucking what