No (you) for you,
It does not and you know it.

>the superhero movie to end all super hero movies..hopefully
Toplel, i hate this show but goddamn is that hilarious

>The super hero movie to end all superhero movie
>hopefully

We're off to a strong start lmao.

That is a cute Starfire.

Until you realize it comes from DC and the only decent superhero movie the've made in a decade is Lego Batman kek

End yourself, DC

So is this movie gonna be about the over saturation of capeshit in film?

>2 hours of a superhero movie complaining about superhero movies

INB4 Manchilds bitch about TTG for an entire thread
I think it will be great

Does this movie have a chance at all? The fucking pony movie seemed to make disappointing sales and a lot more people actually liked that show.

>implying spider man:white guilt coming or age of shitlords by cuck wheadon is better

But people liked Deadpool

twitter.com/_/status/950776419247800320

That movie was never going to do well in theatres. If you walked into a showing without a young child in tow, prepare to get a few looks.

Why is the lip syncing so horribly off? I know that tends to happen for most cartoon promos that don’t use footage taken directly from the show/film, but the fact that we’ve had over 200 TTG! episodes air within four years proves that the show is super cheap to make.

The least they could’ve done was actually animate Robin saying these lines.

The show sucks and I'm probably not watching this, but that tag line is good.

>The least they could’ve done was actually animate Robin saying these lines.
But that would require effort.

lol so random XD

>trailer tomorrow
I will be honest, I'm hyped. TTG is a good show and the movie could be pretty damn good.

>my little pony: the movie
>teen titans go!
Will 2d animation be saved by tv shows getting movies?
Will we get an adventure time movie once it is once more proven viable?

>2 hours of a superhero movie that criticises superhero movies that make fun of superhero movies

HOW DEEP CAN WE GO

>Will we get an adventure time movie once it is once more proven viable?

no, because that'll never happen

>Cyborg
>A-Lister
>2 Movies in 2 years

That pony movie made 52 million worldwide on a 10 million dollar budget and sold a ton of merchandise. Every movie should hope to make 5X it's budget and sell some merch. Same thing stands for this.

The pony movie's animation wasn't that much better than the show's, and with how cheap TTG is I doubt it'll be much different. If this is how 2D animation is coming back to theaters, I'd prefer it stay dead.

>"It seems to the Teens that all the major superheroes out there are starring in their own movies... everyone but the Teen Titans, that is! But de facto leader Robin is determined to remedy the situation, and be seen as a star instead of a sidekick. If only they could get the hottest Hollywood film director to notice them"

It had everything against it.
>Critic bias
When you have some reviews calling it too light hearted and others complaining that it's the darkest kids film in a a while you know one group must be bullshitting
>Fear of the bronies
And to some small extent brony fear of getting thought a wierdo but that's a pretty small part of the audience, bigger concern is young boys that watch the show at home being too scared to be seen at the cinema for it, something like 30% of the audience is male.
>the entire film leaking online in full 1080p a week before it comes out.

But then it would still be a sucess due to toy sales, I wonder how how many toys this film will have.

Sure, as long as they continue to be fairly cheap to make film adaptations of already successful animated tv show. Between this, MLP and Sponge out of Water, that seems to be the only way for a non-Disney 2d animated film to be successful.

It's a VERY aggressive schedule

Is it going to be in cinemas?

No excuses

Neat.

Unironically hyped for this

That's a really small part of the audience.

>Spider-Man: White Guilt
The Amazing Spider-Man 2?

>TTG gets a movie
>Adventure Time and Gumball Get jackshit

They're working on an episode, everyday.

>Trusting the guys who had Finn get his arm back by having a bee ejaculate on the stump to make satisfying cinematic experience.

Gumball could work.

>yfw Zack Snyder sucks jokes

>Gumball could work
I doubt it. Even the 11 minutes episodes are pretty weak now.

Think of it like this though.

Lego Batman was kinda like a comedy, not a serious business movie.
TTG will be a comedy and not a serious business movie, so chances are, it'll be legitimately decent.

butthurt because they called you out on youre bullshit?? LMAO end yourself libtard

Here is your (you), kid

>Marvelbabby is mad he can't into good comics
In other news, it's the companywars guy from every thread.

This will be kino and their is nothing you nostalgiababbies can do about it.

What am I nostalgic for?

I thought busget was more like 20 million?
Although I imagine a huge chunk of it came from celebrity guests.

The dark knight rises will always be unironically the greatest cape film ever made. You can try all you want, but you won't top it.

Can the Titans beat Jiren?

I just want to see Raven. Fuck everything else.

Honestly thou, this movie is not a good way to represent DC in theaters. It will give Mcu faggots more fuel.

>ends up doing better than recent marvel films
>ends up being the movie that's generally considered the kickstart to the DCEU
>our boys take over hollywood just by shitposting.

Guys, is Michael and Aaron,dare I say, /ourboys/?

>actually implying that BvS isn't above average in terms of storytelling regarding cape movies
>implying Snyder didn't have an actual interesting vision instead of making cookie cutter action flicks that set out only to make money
>implying that he didn't pour his blood, sweat and tears into the making of his movies, scrutinizing every little detail until he saw it fir to be released

Alright Sup Forums, I have no attachment to the original Teen Titans or Teen Titans GO. Sell me on this movie. Give me at least five legit good reasons why I should see it.

Memes
Memes
Memes
Memes
Memes

This is a LOSE LOSE situation.
·On one hand MCU gets embarrassed.
·On the other TTG wins.

cute interns worked on it.

>TEASER tomorrow
Don't make this another Incredibles 2 situation where Sup Forums overhypes a previously announced teaser and then gets disappointed when practically nothing is shown.

TTG is actually really funny with alot of effort put into its humor. And the writers constantky rib the original show's fanbase and Sup Forums itself, so they're actually really in touch with its viewership. Basically it's an official shitpost on behalf of WB, and it's great.

>Implying that laughting Titans wouldnt join Batman Lego in laughting at Sad Afleck.

When you guys will learn that being DC isnt the point, the point is laughting at the DCEU and particulary Snyder?

This is why I still defend Snyder. His films may have been awkward, but at least he made FILMS and not just flicks designed to be nothing more than 90-minute avertisements.

>STILL believing we're getting an Adventure Time movie

>The movie featuring fucking Batman and Superman
>The movies full of product placement
>The movies with a shit ton of merchandise
> Fucking this: youtube.com/watch?v=BVIB9sGYeUw

You are childish.

>And the writers constantky rib the original show's fanbase and Sup Forums itself

Couldn't I just get this from reading salty webcomics? Or just from browsing here? Or just doing it myself? Why would I want WB to do it?

To be fair, you have to have a high IQ to understand Snyder movies. His art is extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of religion and philosophy, not to mention a truly deep knowledge of comics, most of the references will
go over a typical viewer's head. There's also Superman's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterization - his personal philosophy draws heavily from the gnostic Biblical teachings of Valentinus, for instance. The fans understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of these references, to realize that they're not just fanservice- they say something deep about LIFE. As a consequence people who dislike Snyder movies truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, the depth in Superman's existential catchphrase "Martha", which itself is a cryptic reference to Rand’s Introduction to Objectivist Epistemology. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as Snyder's genius unfolds itself on the silver screen. What fools...how I pity them.
And yes, by the way, I DO have a Batman V Superman tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

This.
Production needs money, to be fair.

It's a shitpost in the sense that it's a loveletter to the original show and DC's history in general.

Girls Night Out sold me on the show HARD

>it's a loveletter to the original show
Didn't the creators not see the original or something?

They saved $1000 dollars this way.

starfire's cute

Actualy, plenty of the staff worked on the original.

That shit was direct-to-dvd tier.

I sense TTGO won't be different

Who used monkey paw guys? this is not what we meant when we said "want theatrical 2d animation to return".

That's literally impossible considering the number of references and throwbacks to it.
Hell an episode ends with the cast watching the OG series and complaining about the unanswered questions at the end.
>"Wait, that's the last episode? But who was Red X?"
>"Who was Red X? How about who was Slade?"
>"Sorry, but do I not get a season?"

MLP wasnt half as popular as TTG is with kids when the film came out.

Other than the voice actors, none of the creative staff returns.

IT'S NOT FAIR, WE USE TO OWN CN!!! What happened!?!?

Rebecca Sugar

>spider man:white guilt coming
This describes ASM2 way more than Homecoming

Long-ass hiatuses that'd make Gravity Falls blush.

there hasn't been a good superhero movie since Spiderman 2

Except Brianne Drouhard at the beginning. She's the only person to work on all three versions of Teen Titans.
I think she once commented about how the TTG crew would talk shit about TT and anyone who worked on it during the production of S1.
But I also think the crew has gained some appreciation for it since then.
I don't think the circumstances that resulted in TTG's creation ever allowed for either side to not be shit on by the other which feels sorta unfair.

I think the animation was pretty good but maybe it's just been too long since I saw a 2d film.

>they almost get the hottest director but then his daughter dies.

>Sponge out of Water
How did I not know this is a thing.

I see what you did there.

I think so.

Is the TTG movie going to be theatrical? Because that's even more insulting.

Yes. Pure cape kino

>the comment section
topkek

They already made a martha joke.
They did butcher it a little though.

>"MOOOOM! I saw non-whites on TV again!"

Kek

>picking left over right

No

>>ends up doing better than recent marvel films
nah m8 it's not gonna happen.
maybe with the box office DC could buy a coffin for affleck

OH GOD NOT LOOKS
NOT A MINOR LOOK OF DISCONTENT FOR HALF A SECOND
NOT LOOKS ANYTHING BUT LOOKS
Who gives a shit fucking babies wwwwwwww

>being this wrong

It’s going to be garbage

And I like the show
Just like how all of /mlp/ Hated the theatre MLP movie

>in a decade
so quite literally just soon enough for the dark knight and dark knight rises, the greatest movies of all time, to not be counted?