Two down, what next?

Alright Brit Sup Forums, we've memed the UK out of the EU and helped our friends across the pond to get Trump into the oval office, what's the next project? Do we need to uncuck the Tory party? Is pic related our only hope?

Other urls found in this thread:

businesstech.co.za/news/government/129550/this-political-party-wants-cape-town-to-be-independent-from-south-africa/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lol you still think Brexit's going to happen.

Alright, let's assume it's going to happen. Even if it doesn't,that only makes the job of changing the Tory's easier

>tfw Moggy will never fuck your boipussy

didnt germoney said gtfo to england?

Mate the tory party is for kiddy fiddling aristocrats.

There is literally zero social mobility in the UK while these Frankish pedophiles stay in the corridors of power. Same with the Liberal democrat nonces and enablers.

The only parties that stand for the common man are the labour party and UKIP. There is dignity in respecting a strong opposition - these two parties should establish themselves as the two remaining relevant forces in UK politics, and consign the 19th century pederast gentleman clubs to history.

That was before Trump got elected and said "Fuck NATO, we're friends with Russia now". Plus the Trump Depression is going to be YUGE!

Brexit will be tied up in court cases and parliamentary votes and second referendums until it all just goes away.

thought england has """"""""democracy""""""""". people literally voted for exit, you guys should listen to the public instead of excuses.

Labour haven't been the working mans party for years lad and they're a mess at the moment.
He didn't say fuck NATO. He just wants the other members to contribute more. The idea that Russia and the USA will be a mega alliance is just a meme. When they say improve relations they mean no more action in Syria, that's it.

What do you propose is done then? The Labour party is filled with fucking cuckolds, couldn't give a shit about the average man anymore and is lead my an unelectable terrorist sympathiser. Realistically UKIP is also never going to hold any real power, particularly while the Tory party still exists. Either we subvert the Tories or we destroy it.

There;s currently a court hearing as to whether the government can activate Article 50 to leave the EU or whether it needs Parliament's consent first. IF it's the latter the MPs might vote against,

>voting for a party led by a vegan

not even if you paid me

Rhodesia

SLEEP TIGHT JACOB

>he doesn't want to be on the winning side

also i guess your PM was saying that this vote isnt the end result, it was merely a """"suggestion""" to the parliament.

man scots must feel really bad, you guys were threatining them that if they left, then they would also leave EU and this would fuck them up pretty badly and right after they vote for "lets stay in britain" you guys voted againts eu lol. top tier banter.

The neoliberals and the neocons are done. Hillary was their last roll of the dice, they are defeated everywhere. They will slink away and try to re-infiltrate new sectors. The Labour party will rejuvinate. One thing you can say about Jeremy Corbyn is he is exactly like Trump: fills halls and theatres anywhere he goes, while the establishment parties have to close-crop their under-attended events and MSM tells everyone day after day it would be a catastrophe.
Destroy the Torys. They are a lobbying group now of utterly base and compromised perverts. Theresa May is a literal fucking autist. The best bet for them is to get David Davis to slay her and take the party into a 12 year wilderness.

When UKIP and Labour are the two main parties, the common man has two choices to vote for. And this is good. And people will shit the bed calling each other racists or cucks, but in the end that is good. Labour failed because they knew they were the only legitimate option for workers. So they could ignore them. When labour has to fight for blue collar votes with UKIP, they actually have to start offering us stuff.

And the same goes in reverse , too. UKIP can run like its own hobbyhorse political party with a weird inner circle of 20 people. But to win votes, they need to go to the people.

These two parties as the main parties of new British politics can consign the phony metropolitan liberal elites (Libs, Tories, New Labour) to the dustbin of history.

I actually know some people who vote literally for who they already think is going to win. I call them the ultimate cucks in life, but they don't even understand how they are cucks. I'm sure you are just trolling though.

>I actually know some people who vote literally for who they already think is going to win.

SLEEP TIGHT JACOB.

Next project: South Africa has been kicking off for a while now and is looking to become more destabilised.
There is a chance that the Western Cape province might be persuaded to declare independence and align with Western nations if the situation hits the fan.

Okay sure, but how the fuck do we destroy the Tories after they just won another election and are seeing more popularity than they have for years under May. Because even though I don't trust her and think she will use whatever excuse she can get to remain in the EU, she's doing well with the electorate at the moment and her party shows no sign of crumbling as there's virtually no opposition to them right now.

Any kind of source on this? There's no way this would ever feasibly happen even if it were true.

businesstech.co.za/news/government/129550/this-political-party-wants-cape-town-to-be-independent-from-south-africa/

The Democratic Alliance controls the Cape.
There is a small meme Cape Independence Party, but the ruling DA in the area cannot be persuaded to promote Cape independence so long as they continue to make gains against the national ANC government in regions outside the cape.
They are too far set on being a party that can control the national government, if that becomes unfeasible and the Cape begins to see balkanization as the only means of survival then it may occur.

>seeing more popularity than they have for years under May.

Do not believe it comrade. She is getting Hillary polls.

Polling has been bunk for the last 5 years - you know that. They are propagandised.

May is a fucking incompetent and a lightweight and nobody really treats her seriously beyond the media blowjobbers.

The Tory party support is like a quantum particle - it turns in an instant. When it is so weak that it only retains its heartland, then it is out of office for a clear decade.

The next time this happens, there will be UKIP on the scene. It is not that unlikely to see an organised UKIP establishing itself as the dynamic, vigorous party of the Right. The tories exist more through tradition and inertia than inspiration these days. They are a special interest group with a handful of big money funders and that's it. Were rules ever passed to limit the maximum contribution from a single entity down to like £25, they would be dead and bankrupted overnight.

Honestly the Brexit has to happen.
You guys need to rise up if they try to stop it

Cameron's fuckup of the referendum is our one chance to bring this whole thing down.

And don't let them just put you into the EEA btw.
That would only solve your fishing industry and not immigration.

sleep tight jacob

EU basically exists to siphon wealth from Europe and replace their population with muslims for the benifit of the globalists.

SLEEP TIGHT JACOB

SOUNDS LIKE THE PERFECT ENVIRONMENT FOR JEWS TO DIVIDE AND CONQUER

I'm not basing this off of polls, I'm basing it off of who I've spoken to and seen. People who are traditionally minded who previously hated the Tories and Cameron but now see May as a leader with backbone who's going to implement right wing policies. I'm trying to convince them that it's all a farce but I'm not sure if they're buying it.

Is UKIP really the answer? They're just another Thatcherite party, not indistinguishable from the Tories. Isn't it time for a traditional hard right party to come back?

Can you explain to me how May became your leader after the Brexit?

I thought Nigel or Boris would become PM and I swear I heard people argue against the Brexit because of that. But then it happened and both of them quit.

Nigel isn't an MP so that was never going to happen. It could have been Boris but he got fucked over by Cameron and was seen as too much of a lunatic to lead the country. May was simply the best-placed candidate left who played the game the best and seemed the least repugnant to the country.

If (((they))) stop Brexit, will Farage run for prime minister?

Hope it works out for you guys and she triggers article 50.

He is close to Trump, right? So he should become his EU negotiator

Nigel wasn't even an MP.
Boris was back stabbed by Gove who said Boris was incapable. Before this Boris and Gove were pretty close, so for Gove to do this hurt Boris's credibility a lot.
Gove failed because he's a snivelling backstabbing weasel and so we were left with Theresa May who whilst not great, is way better than the other two shitters that were left over.

Subvert the Tory party. Remove the centrists and the Remainers and the Remainers and the Tories are just UKIP with better suits. Farage is a Thatcherite, don't forget this.

1. Free trade agreement between US and UK

2. UK uses access as leverage to make deals with EU countries

3. US ramps up domestic energy production

4. US sells UK oil and gas at wholesale with reasonable markup

5. UK sells oil and gas to Europe at retail

6. $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

7. Bonus: competition in Europe drives price of oil goes down and Russia is fucked

That's a beautiful man.

This.

UKIP isn't conservative, it's neoliberal and only solves the EU problem. Other than that is serves literally no purpose that isn't already filled by the Tory party.