Other urls found in this thread:

apply.ptt.gov/yourstory
senate.gov/senators/contact/
conservativeusa.net/mega-cong.htm
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R/K_selection_theory#r-selection
youtube.com/watch?v=W8N3FF_3KvU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>honest people

Guess Ted Cruz is gonna have to give up the 12 gauge.

as long as my delegates are in tact they're all i need

>You want guns regulated like cars? You got it!
No, I don't want VINs, registries or licenses.

How does this affect me? Will I be able to own the AK74M I have always wanted as a Long Island native?

Its much better than that twitter posts shows.

>nation wide open carry

Leftists committing so much suicide they cant effectively be watched anymore.

Are Bazookas allowed?

There is a genuine possibility they may be.

this is my favorite meme

smart

Not on Long Island. NY does not feel itself to be bound by the Constitution.

Nationwide conceal carry is one of the top three reasons I voted for Trump. There are entire states that are having their Second Amendment rights infringed by disallowing conceal carry. We would not put up with that if it were any other right. Imagine if the entire state of California banned books they deemed "hate speech"? It would never fly.

Congress has the power to enact laws that are "necessary and proper" in executing the Constitution. It's about time they do that to protect the 2A from these gun grabbing fucking pieces of shit.

Yes. You must register each round as a destructive device. That's a $200 tax stamp each.

>Fixing broken mental health systems.

Fucking this... for gods sake this. You can't even have someone committed anymore even if the entire family vouches for the action if he doesn't think he's crazy.

Autists on suicide watch.

Nice photo you got there. Plain and simple, yet libs still won't understand it.

My deleguns, Dahnald..

What about when Trump becomes President? He just said that the government has no right to tell you can't own a certain gun.

Based Trump

Daily reminder that he might get to put in 4 new Supreme court judges.

The second amendment will have nothing to worry about for a long long time.

She's so sightly-below-average looking. Why the fuck do people like this get famous?

There are women at my church way more attractive with way better singing voices than her.

>asks about AK-74M
>posts an image titled AK-101
>rifle is actually a Saiga sporting rifle that just looks like an AK-101

Try and take it from him

We need another panel with Trump baking a whole new cake, while saying something uplifting.

Holy christ she looks ugly without makeup. My retarded cousin Cletus looks better than that and he has fucking down syndrome.

>Tfw only allowed to own lower receiver with single shot for our hunting rifles
I just want to try a fully automatic rifle once outside of the army.

>sanitation

that is where she belongs kek

Hearing Protection Act! - Repeal The Hughes Amendment! - Repeal or fix the NFA!

apply.ptt.gov/yourstory

senate.gov/senators/contact/

conservativeusa.net/mega-cong.htm

Do you want to see the most beautiful document on the planet?

NANI!!!!

Yeah. Let's give everyone guns. That will totally make things safer.

Do you people ever think? Do bars exist? Do heated arguments exist? What happens when some drunk idiot at a bar gets into an argument, and guess what, pulls out his gun and starts shooting? Then what, all the people in the bar pull out THEIR guns and start shooting, but in the chaos nobody knows who the original shooter is so a lot of innocent people start getting shot. Now you have 20 dead people because drunk people in bars are all carrying weapons.

Fantastic job guys. You're really making society a better place.

>good, honest people
Key qualifier. Background checks are coming.

Not that there's anything wrong with this. Honestly every policy statement Trump's made since being elected has been flawless. Keeping the good parts of Obamacare, now this.

its over rated tbqh. only on submachine guns is it ever really worth.

We can't let this happen! We must protect our citizens by rioting and smashing shit, killing some cops, and, of course, targeting whites with violence!

Your best shot is having the Supreme Court strike down assault weapons bans at the federal level and forcing NY and California to repeal their AWB

I grew up on Long Island and moved out of state, I make less money but I have a safe full of guns I could never own in LI

>We might see the return of full retard fun switches in our lifetime
Truly this is the brightest timeline.

what a fucking pinhead

Trump will be picking 3 justices so this might happen, but i wonder what the shit storm would be like.

The only thing I could own legally atm is an SKS, an M1 Garand or a bolt action rifle.

Just wait until he replaces Ginsburg, Kennedy and Scalia (F) with his goyim. SCOTUS is about to lay down real shit for a generation.

I too hope for a repeal of the SBR, full auto, and suppressor restrictions in the NFA

If I lived there still I would build a sweet bolt action precision rifle in 308

Lady Gaga is a Jew. Do you really thing comedians, actors, and singers succeed by talent? It's the Jews. Goy celebs are usually better because they have to succeed by merit.

I just want an integrally suppressed MP5-Sd for home defense

It's actually a Bulgarian SLR, not Russian Saiga. I know because I own one.

I can't believe they still think this is a good slogan.

A generation? More like for the next 40 years. I personally can't wait. I might actually have fun in a non fun allowed state! Collecting guns has always been a dream hobby of mine I would love to do.

>love trumps hate
>love trump's hate

Learn the gun laws.

Its a serious crime carrying at a place that serves alchohol.

Its also legal to own a 200m howitzer, I've never seen one of those taken to town to blow shit up.

And they're raiser to get than a machine gun.

>drunk people
>their guns

It's already illegal to be drunk and carrying Faggot. No guns troll confirmed.

9 get

fucking sanctions prevented me from getting this, hopefully I can soon once we become friends with russia and tell the UN to fuck off.

Reagan did that tho... its why there are so many homeless in the US and why the prisons are so full.

>Let's give everyone
Gun haters with disgusting hand out mentality, every time.

get

Can I finally get awesome guns or never because I live in Commiefornia?

where's this from

You know what's funny? We got nothing like that from Obama when he was Pres-elect. Hell, we didn't get that after he took office. I remember everyone speculating and bullshitting about what his administration would be about.

This is good for transparency.

>Yoshi's Island in the Super Nintendo

Good taste, user. Nice gun, too.

What happens when someone gets drunk and gets road rage and plows into an intersection full of pedestrians?

The world will never be a safe place.

>Now you have 20 dead people because drunk people in bars are all carrying weapons.
Good, they deserve to die for doing something that fucking retarded in the first place, do you not know the law, how do you think that shitskin managed to kill a bunch of people in a gay club?

>Yes. You must register each round as a destructive device. That's a $200 tax stamp each.

That's unconstitutional but correct.

I'm not particularly politically opinionated but the Liberal stance on guns has been extremely bizarre to me. Why would you want your government and police to have access to better weapons than your citizens? What is the reasoning behind this, it just makes the state inherently more authoritarian.

Why should they have a monopoly on violence? I can imagine a right-wing person thinking this is ok because of respect for hierarchy and all that, but if you're liberal it seems to make no sense at all.

t.tyrone

Move to a better state user. PA needs more people to balance out Philly.

I Wish I could afford to own guns

seems like a neat hobby, but I would never be able to support it. I guess I'll have to settle for my swords instead

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/R/K_selection_theory#r-selection

SNES and raifus

This guy's our guy Sup Forums

Time to buy up some Anti-tank rifles and sidewinders!

Hi bill.

based

>fixing mental health system instead of putting draconian laws on guns
That actually sounds incredibly logical and reasonable.

I'm failing to see the relevance. What does that theory have to do with gun control?

One of the items on Trump's agenda is nationwide concealed-carry reciprocity.

Like Miley Cyrus

I'll allow her bazookas, if you know what I mean.

>In unstable or unpredictable environments, r-selection predominates due to the ability to reproduce quickly. There is little advantage in adaptations that permit successful competition with other organisms, because the environment is likely to change again.

Rabbits that don't want to get eaten and have no concept of self-defense. K selection is wolves.

That's what happens when you put all speeches, talking points and slogans through focus groups instead of actual people.

>skelegates.meme

>food analogy

Why the fuck would anyone buy a howitzer? Sure its constitutional, sure they are badass as fuck, but where and when are you going to use it?

Going off that, are public artillery ranges a thing? If so, disregard previous statements.

I just want to be able to own an authentic select fire East German MPi-KM that doesn't have to deal with 922R, GCA, FOPA, or NFA bullshit...

Not really. You gotta due the same for grenades because they're individual explosive devices. Rockets too.

BRADY BILL REPEAL INCOMING

The Dream
>Repeal the NFA

The Hope
>Open the Machine Gun Registry again

Still not really following

it sounds extremely pro-trump

youtube.com/watch?v=W8N3FF_3KvU

that's what i first thought

YES
YES

YEEESSS

GUNS FOR EVERY ONE

THEN WE CAN GO HUNT DOWN DENIRO AND BLAST HIM IN HIS UGLY ALBANIAN FACE

First two words of that slogan are "love trump"

horrible from a persuasion angle

Reminder that civil war cannons are also howitzers and yes, they do have ranges.

i'd grab her by the pussy, if you catch my drift

>The Ted meme survived the election
The greatest timeline

If I had the money I'd purchase a Flak 36 just to shoot shit...or maybe a Pak 40.

We literally are not concerned with safety.

Benjamin Fischbein

hiring freeze on federal employees is bullshit though. you can get the same effect with tightening control of hiring instead of freezing it.

i'd hate to be some guy wanting to get hired on as a fed and trump freezes the hiring and therefore has the opposite effect of what the goal is.

Really stimulated my neurons...

cant stump the trump