FOR FUCKS SAKE

Trump has not even taken the Oath of Office.

Yet there is thread after thread about how Trump is backpedaling on draining the swamp, building the wall, or replacing Obamacare.

This is all speculative nonsense.

I think that CTR is back.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/g02QU-xPV1I?t=5s
foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/11/president-elect-trump-willing-to-keep-parts-obamacare.html
thefreethoughtproject.com/soros-trump-protests-revolution/#L8eVBEF7dcZtotVB.01
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Yep. It's possible those fucks will be here for awhile, I guess. We need daily redpill threads.

I was so hoping that the operation had shut down after the election or that they had all committed suicide after getting BTFO.

IT'S CTR ACTUALLY CTR PSYOP

LOOK THE CATALOGUE WE ARE UNDER ATTACK

Im a newfag to Sup Forums whats CTR

They have to know by now that it's not going to be effective. It's just annoying.

>I think that CTR is back.

They changed tactics.

I thought that Meme War I was over when Trump crushed Hillary. Apparently not.

Annoying?
>mfw I was looking for new threads and they were all felt wrong
>mfw I reported maybe 20ish threads
>mfw I had some retarded discussion with edgy anons early hours
>mfw I tought you guys went fourth reich 2: electric bugaloo blietzerking edition after MAGA
We are cool right?

Correct the Record... a shill group paid for by the Hillary campaign, they basically spread pro-Hillary propaganda online and further the anti-Trump hyperbole.

All these mainstream people screaming fuck kill white people, claiming everyone is istphobic and phobicist and istist and phobicistphobic, and the spamming of Sup Forums so we can't organize at all is giving me a serious headache.

I really hope this shit dies down soon.

Like these guys are idiots - no matter what Trump does people find a way to shit on him, he can't even compromise properly

Fucking media retards

Lurk moar faggot

yeah it's shills trying to generate trump hate.
i doubt it's the ctr tough.

I voted for Drumpf but he's already backpedaling on his major talking points, is there anyway I can change my vote to Hillary?

Y-you guys doesn't want to kill me right?

Stop mocking the noob. Tell him what CTR really means. The more people who know, the better for us

It's good to see the media has learnt from getting absolutely BTFO and have stopped with their dishonest journalism

Thanks for the actual answer
I only ask questions when a google search doesn't give shit
I may be new to Sup Forums but not Sup Forums. Nice bait

Maybe you guys just got cucked.
I'm fine with this result. We avoided a shady as fuck candidate, saved the First Female President title for a better candidate in the future, and might have a pretty ordinary, mundane four years with a guy who was merely pretending™ during his entire campaign.

This is ctr's new angle

Divide and conquer
Fear uncertainty disorder

Dont believe anything you read unless its been confirmed by MULTIPLE sources.

CTR will die

someone was on Fox as a guest today justifying the riots by saying that Trump's rhetoric is to blame for their behavior.

Who the fuck are you and why should I care?

Soros is picking up the tab on CTR now.

Yep the media will still lie and be incompetent.

What? You are muslim. You can live in your shithole or get a bullet.

UNTIL HE'S SWORN INTO OFFICE THIS MEME WAR AINT OVER BOYS

>UNTIL HE'S SWORN INTO OFFICE THIS MEME WAR AINT OVER BOYS

haha. CTR is just code for deviljews anyway. And satan is always close at hand, my brothers.

Who cares? he already won. They're trying to grow in number for their purposes but they're already lost.

stop being so new, it's a meme, you should lurk more so we don't have to explain meme's like I've already done twice for you now

bump

i think CTR never left...

i think they re-grouped on the day after TRUMPS VICTORY

and now they are back with irish proxys, leafs proxies, mudshitbrit poxys, its always the same few flags.

THE BATTLE AGAINST LEFTIST EVIL CONTINUES

WE BEAT TH EM ONCE
WE WILL BEAT THEM AGAIN

MAN YOUR MEMES

They will probably remain here indefinitely, albeit with a slightly smaller staff. im sure hillary still has an agenda of some sort to fulfill

You guys thought the meme war ended.

They are playing the long game, the meme war continues until 2020. They will try to demoralize you until then.

REEEEEEEEE DON'T FUCK WITH ME I'M SERIOUS
I CAN ALREADY HEAR ACTUAL AUTOMATIC WEAPONS IN THE DISTANCE I'M NOT EVEN AT THE SHITTY PART OF THE COUNTRY TOO.

Yeah. I think they only took a break.

One of the Insiders claimed that while they would no longer officially be working under correct the record, they would still have continued operations and be under the employment of the same people.

They are back. Just check r/poltics.
Who is funding them and what is the goal?

....You didn't explain shit, all you've done is told me to lurk moar. I asked a question and got an answer, no need to be a shitlord about it; fuck off.

>implying they are ever going to leave
CTR or whatever group is here WON'T EVER LEAVE while alt-right still exists here. They are going to stir up shit for all the years Trump lead US

CTR just wants to get the masses calmed down for when the electoral college conveens next week and chooses hillary

>is there anyway I can change my vote to Hillary?
The only solution is by getting acute lead poison from a bullet in your brain. It has to be self inflicted in order for the metal to really do its thing.

When did CTR take over Foxnews?
foxnews.com/politics/2016/11/11/president-elect-trump-willing-to-keep-parts-obamacare.html

Is it not in a billionaire's rational self-interest to lower taxes and get money in politics ?
Hasn't Trump pledged to lower taxes ?
If Trump's deputy campaign director is the president of Citizens United, is it because he has ties with the world of businesses and it would be favourable for Citizens United - and big businesses - to support him, or is there another reason ?
If 80% of Americans dislike Citizens United, is it because of its involvment in politics or not ?
Therefore, do you think Trump is a man against the establishment, or part of it, merely using communication techniques to make it seem the contrary ? In fact, what seems more likely to be done - a great wall, or a tax cut for the richest ?

based Austria

but no the next 4 years are not going to be mundane

It's heavy concern trolling from failure leftists who would rather be here talking shit than doing anything that actually makes leftism more respectable than the worthless fucking SJW vehicle it currently is.

Leftism needs to get it's fucking shit together and learn how to connect with people again.

>kikes will always be found lying wherever it might benefit them

too true hue-kun

Gonna spend another 2 hours digging on podesta now. Thanks for the motivation CTR. We couldn't have memed Trump into the White House without you uniting us.

they are back.

the left is trying to un-republic the US by forcing unconstitutional democratic ideas.

The reality is its basically a protest, enjoy the threads as if they are tears. The 19th will be glorious.

No shit OP CTR never left now they're working to convince people 2 protest and riot.

Our work isn't done until Soros is fucking GONE
GONE
GONE
FOREVER

>shitty part of the country

I don't think its CTR. I think its just regular shitposters that were looking forward to drinking "neo-Sup Forums" tears while saying "Sup Forums has been libertarian forever anyway, go back to le reddit drumpfkings." After being denied their quite literal cuckhold orgasm they're speading their butthurt around and justifying it to themselves by saing they're just in it for the keks.

Its all false flag attacks and forced memes. The violent protests are Soros funded. They are pushing the Civil War psyop and want violence. DO NOT PLAY THEIR GAME, do not fall for race baiting, calls to violence.

→

We need to make this Operation #1 for Ameribros. Eurobros are busy with #MEGA. We are fighting the war on two fronts and need all Sup Forumsacks to report in.

Please spread the word in concern troll threads and false flag threads. The battlefield is shifting and the war is still hot.

Stay safe, stay vigilant, and may Kek be with you brothers

LESS shitty

> Trump repeats his promise to repeal and replace Obamacare but keep preexisting conditions and the age thing.
> DRUMPF VOTERS BTFO!!!
> Meanwhile, Republican Congressmen are already talking about building the wall.

Enjoy
article claiming soros funds and organizes riots through one of his charities:

thefreethoughtproject.com/soros-trump-protests-revolution/#L8eVBEF7dcZtotVB.01

share the shit out of it.

Yeah , as much as I'd like to believe these aren't real people, I'm afraid that many are. It should not be underestimated how many edgy teens are still not ready for the redpill and gather their sudo-intellectual drivel from John Oliver and Bill Mayer.
I think a lot of those faggots saying "I'm capping this thread for when drumpf looses" really meant it, and were not getting paid to say it. It's fun to meme, but we truly are not alone here.

I remember my edgy liberal pseudo intellectual phase. Oh i wish i could erase those 3 years from existence, but i can't.

When's the next coup? That might get me to care about you.

Soros confirmed funding the protests directly now.

Likely funding CTR directly as well.

I remember liking John Stewart. Fuck me, right?

I donno man why don't you ask gulen.

Me too. It didn't help that my whole family embraced that shit as well and my dad wasn't there to set me right.

Don't trust any media... did you guys just miss this entire election?

Stick with Breitbart, Alex jones or Sean hannity if you want something more credible than the MSM.

Do I need to make a thread? So you guys remember?

>This is all speculative nonsense.

Don't know how to break this to you, but...

All Trump wanted was the same as Hillary: to be in history books forever as a POTUS. That's it.

He has no interest in pursuing his campaign promises, because, why would he? They were a means to an end. That end is reached.

Maybe he'll return to that rhetoric in three years, when re-election time rolls around, but again, it's just an act. Politics 101.

Enjoy the drama, n00bs.

He and his anchors were amusing several years ago. He just went way downhill and is now batshit insane.

lmao this is how we trigger plebbitors, you retard. You look like you're from r/thedonald

My dad watches that shit too, don't assume it would turn out otherwise.

Just ignore all of CTR and their misinformation about Trump

Any criticism about Trump must be dealt with brothers

Stay strong

I'd still prefer 4 years of putzing around than 4 years of losing more ground to the left. We don't have much more to give. It's going to be the guns soon. Besides, I'm happy enough to pick someone that's not 'the Goldman Sachs candidate'

Literally who?

CTR never left, senpai. They'll be here for a while longer.

Is CTR from Soros money? If so, I would not be surprised if that shit was continuing.

Some are just trying to be edgy, faggots though.

He has to lay LOW until the EC
Once he is sworn in its Primaries Donald all over again.

Thing is, they haven't learnt at all. They just keep bashing Trump out of spite still.

Ctr and plebbit

Don't be under the tanks, scatter roach friend.

I'll just say it one time.
they will be here until atleast the 19th december and then...depending on what happens...slowly fade away or get a raise and stay constantly in action.
they believe hillary will be president at the 19th everything now will decide if they stay.
make of it what you want i can't tell you more

You think?

Bro it took a massive amount of meme energy to win. We literally shifted the timeline. He's laying low recharging before he decides to show his true power level again.

EXPECT CTR TO BE HERE FOR SOME TIME SINCE THEY'RE SO BUTTBLASTED

>literrally who?
Weren't you here in the whole shit show? In the aftermath? Never watched the fucking news?
Don't worry I wouldn't even give my sins to erdogan. How the fuck did those peope came out of their homes under five minutes with facecam is beyond me. Guess they really like their emperor.

Nice demoralization technique.

Well, no matter what, he will be nominating a Supreme Court Jusice. This will be one of his most important decisions.

>We don't have much more to give. It's going to be the guns soon.

Which is why They threw this bone your way.

The illusion of choice is a soothing balm to the discontented masses.

>first you make sure they're comfy
>then you declare martial law and reclaim Constantinople from smelly Turk for glory of Byzantium

Demoralization shills like you are pretty retarded, aren't you?

keep digging user

>Well, no matter what, he will be nominating a Supreme Court Jusice. This will be one of his most important decisions.

You think he would want to remove the option of aborting a peon baby for one of his kids or grandkids, if the need arose? Shit happens, baby.

Abortion is wedge issue carrot to wave in front of the Evangelical donkeys.

He's NOT EVEN IN OFFICE, and he's ALREADY BACKPEDALING.

This is NOT speculative.

He betrayed us! It's over!

>Implying that they left

I am more focused on the Second Amendment.

omg no wai

No shit, man.

why are people with different flags posting as if they are american?

your opinion doesnt count

>tfw CTR boogeyman will never go away

I JUST WANT MY Sup Forums BACK

IS IT TOO MUCH TO ASK?

PLEASE JUST GO BACK TO THE_DONALD

Just throwing it out there...

What if there was never any CTR here? What if Sup Forums just got flooded by normies because of overexposure in media?

This could be the future of Sup Forums. This could be like what happened to Sup Forums.

everytime i see a roach flag i imagine an hairy fucking cockaroach

>turkey cant into industrial revolution

that would mean that the majority of Sup Forums was left, because the millennials that would go here would be posting leftist memes, and be dramatically sad right now.

Think before you fucking post, CTR.

What the hell is stopping you about making a thread on your own?

there's no proof he backpeddled, those articles are hyperboles. the wall is still going up, source please.